RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

sportingbet

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
uptight
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

sportingbet

Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:18 pm

They became a bwin clone, I wanted to try them out. So I made a new account, deposited , placed a bet with 500 EUR, and the usual bwin thing happened, automatic limits after one bet, I can place now up to 5-10 EUR. Is this really how does bwin work nowadays, or am I just unlucky? (my computer is protected against IESNARE and I use a lot of privacy addons under Firefox, perhaps this is the reason?)
Last edited by uptight on Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
maletaja
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: sportingbet

Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:24 pm

First bet should be always nonarb bet. They have algos to limit after first bet, if it is arb
uptight
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:28 pm

I don't arb, I'm a gambler. It was a live tennis WTA bet, who will win the 2nd set.
Samael
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:32 pm

I didnt heard about bwin,i know they have same odds as Youwin..

I like this bookie and used it for my recreative bets,didnt go over 30/40e and they limited me week ago,probably my fault i had
few bets on their weak markets,i did normal betting never arbed there
albania11

Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:24 pm

It happens often these days even you are not a arb. Bwin limits you after a first bet. Its a complicated situation with bookies noways.
Samael
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:43 am

albania11 wrote: It happens often these days even you are not a arb. Bwin limits you after a first bet. Its a complicated situation with bookies noways.
If we talk about bwin and similar thats nothing new it was always lik that.

From your name i can assume you are from albania and lot of soft books cut users especially from eastern europe superquick.they just dont want any of their action.

Uk bookies were worst regarding that back in the day, ladbrokes, paddypower.. Small bet on major market, no arbing history and still limit after first bet. They just dont want people from certain countries.
Cenamoli
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:04 pm

albania11 wrote: It happens often these days even you are not a arb. Bwin limits you after a first bet. Its a complicated situation with bookies noways.
This happened to me as well . Limit on 1 euro after my first bet . There may be collaboration between bookmakers and in case your name has RED FLAG or a limit for any reason in another book then whatever you bet bwin limits you to have no risk  . This of course is illegal under the law for personal data but I believe it is possible .
Sandica9
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:36 pm

Go with some mug bets with small stakes for the first ten bets or so and you should be fine. After limitation there s nothing to be done anymore

Return to “Bookies discussion”