BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Some pro help. Please only experienced pro arbers.

Ask anything about smart gambling
Sfarad
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Some pro help. Please only experienced pro arbers.

Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:33 am

Dear arbers,

looking to get some real serious info about the following. I work as a local branch manager and looking forward for a fulltime job as arber. Now, after a month of learning most of the angles, the most important thing for me before making the big step is answering this:
1) My capital is 25k $. I want everyday to place one arb (2.5-4%) in sites that are known as "non-limiters" (pinny,betfair etc). Will this be wise or are the big amounts of money will get me eventually limited? this is the most important question. appreciate your time
2)If I get limited in one site in user "1"..will it be possible for a friend to open a user but withdraw his profit to my mb account? the same account user "1" withdrawed its profit?

Please I know there most be a lot of users who maybe do this for fun, I want to seriously get into this with big sums of money. I expect serious answers and tips, even pm me if there is something you cannot say here.

i really appreciate your time.thx
Cretan
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Some pro help. Please only experienced pro arbers.

Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:10 pm

Hi Sfarad,

I think it is impossible nowadays to find arbs of 2.5%-4% every day. I mean arbs in whick you can put a lot of money.
If you get limited, you have to create another profile for your friend. He must have his scanned ID, his own utility bill, his own moneybookers wallet. Trying to withdraw from his bookmaker account to your moneybookers account, is the best method to warn this bookmaker that you are an arber. He can withdraw to his account and then send the money to your account.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:25 pm

Hi Sfarad,
Local brunch manager of which company?
A 2.5-4 arb per day between non limiting bookmakers is unreal. Look, these bookmakers will never limit you:
Betfair
Betdaq
Smarkets
Pinnacle
Unless you are a betting genius, SBO will never limit you also.
The problem with these bookmakers is that they move lines at the same time. Only if you have some very sophisticated bots, you will be able to find arbs of 0.5-1%.
Every MB account goes with only 1 name, not 2. Therefore, if you want to send or receive money from a friend, you need 2 MB accounts.
Sfarad
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:24 pm

thank you very much for your answers.
just to be clear I want to know the following:
Baring in mind I am realistic and my bets will be 1% a day in the nonlimiting sites, I will be able to recycle 25k everyday in those sites without having the risk of being limited? p.e day 1: my first arb will be with two of the sites as mentioned above..winning at one site...I withdraw my money to mb. lets say day2 will be no arb since I wait for the money to arrive etc.. day3 I do the same thing..and so on.. I will not be limited in any way?
Is this a good strategy having 25k and not willing to risk or minimizing at maximum possible risks? Am I missing something?
Thank you so much.

(to your question I am a manager at a local bank branch of Mercantile bank)
arbusers
Administrator

Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:31 pm

Read my previous post:
Arbusers wrote: The problem with these bookmakers is that they move lines at the same time. Only if you have some very sophisticated bots, you will be able to find arbs of 0.5-1%.
Do you have these very sophisticated bots? What makes you believe that you will have the 1% arb among these bookmakers?
Sfarad
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:43 pm

Well I thought having arb software will do the major work.
Listen I appreciate so much your help, i will get straight to the point, I get the feel that arbing these amount of money will get me temporary profit (for all mentioned reasons). If I do this with site that allow continuing arbing you say I need sophisticated bots. So the whole concept of arbing making big money with big capital is rather fiction than real and long term (fiction=extremely temporary).
Now if I am missing something that will get me for the long term and making at least 10% a month I really want to know. No can  matter how much I dig this site and ebooks lessons etc I have this conclusion. If you can help me realize a way to do this, baring in mind I will always arb with this big amounts I would thank you, you have no idea how much. I am seriously considiring leaving my position at the bank and start doing this.
Thank you for your sincere answer
uknow
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:56 pm

You should not in the slightest think about leaving your job right now. It seems that you never used an arb service nor that you even placed 1 arb in your life. The questions you ask lead me to the conclusion that you don´t even know the basics of arbing and because of that I´m pretty sure you wouldn´t even find one 2-4% arb between non-limiting books in your complete first month. If you still want to do it, I wish you good luck. Otherwise you should start to read some posts here or anywhere else about arbing.
arbusers
Administrator

Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:14 pm

Sfarad, these are hard times. I agree with MX and i suggest you don't leave your regular job. If you are ready to sacrifice time, you could do both, arbing and working in the bank.
Now as MX said it seems that you are a complete newbie. This is not bad, because we all have been newbies. Continue digging this forum, you will find treasures.
For now, i suggest that you follow a common tactic.
Separate your money among basebooks (non limiting bookmakers) and regular bookmakers.
Choose a nice alert service. ArbExpert, RebelBetting or Betonvalue would do. Since you are completely new in this, you should focus on choices 1 and 3.
Then, following your alert service, place bets firstly in the regular bookmakers, and then lay these bets in Betfair, or cover them in Pinnacle.
I believe it is simple, and this is how you should move forward.
fnatic91
Pro
ProProProPro

Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:35 pm

I use only my own MB account.At least i am talking about the bookie i use . .

Asians require you a screenshot of your MB,but they don't limit you, so i use my own account at Asians and my own MB account .
Last edited by fnatic91 on Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cyprus
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:03 pm

I dont understand how you can bet big amounts of money for arbs. I bet 100euro total each arb and i get many bet slips cancellation . Recently i got cancellation from pinnacle too . So how you can risk such amounts of money ?
helias
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:40 am

my only serious arbing between pinny and bf was during olympic games in some very special markets like world records,bolt winning both 100 and 200m etc
If u find 4-5 arbs 0.5% each one in a month between these bookies you should feel happy

Return to “Newbie's questions”