William Hill Confiscations

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
OneChance
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

William Hill Confiscations

Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:46 pm

Hi all.

Did any of you recently got a ban from William Hill, with them actually denying to even chat with you?

They confiscated my money and from some other friends of mine on the reason of value betting I guess.

Are they allowed to keep both winnings and deposits in this case for any reason? We are real persons also depositing through own bank accounts in many cases.

Any same experience might be helpfull.

Thanks
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: William Hill Confiscations

Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:56 pm

Be very careful mixing asian and european handicaps, make sure you really understand how they work and do a "What if" on home win, away win and draw to double check.

I understand the basics but I dont make these bets as its too easy to find yourself with a big loss.
Never trust a goose!!!
maletaja
Pro
ProProProPro

Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:58 pm

Hi all.

Did any of you recently got a ban from William Hill, with them actually denying to even chat with you?

They confiscated my money and from some other friends of mine on the reason of value betting I guess.

Are they allowed to keep both winnings and deposits in this case for any reason? We are real persons also depositing through own bank accounts in many cases.

Any same experience might be helpfull.

Thanks
If then, i would go to court...
But i dont know if bookies add T and C  If player uses software, all winnings and deposits are confiscated? How do they prove that i valuebetting lol?Is it legal, lol? It would be nice court case ...
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:38 pm

OneChance wrote: They confiscated my money and from some other friends of mine on the reason of value betting I guess.
We have never seen a bookmaker of this caliber confiscating money because of value betting. I guess there is another reason. However, we have seen WillHill confiscating 5 fig balances because they suspect collusion.
Skaggerak
Pro
ProProProPro

Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:41 am

I wonder what's considered "suspected collusion", that could literally be anything.

How do you plan to proceed? Are you going to get a lawyer? It sounds ridiculous that something like this would happen because of value-betting, unfortunately as what's usually the case in these situations I would have to guess there's something else about the situation you're not divulging.
Last edited by Skaggerak on Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
maletaja
Pro
ProProProPro

Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:28 am

I wonder what's considered "suspected collusion", that could literally be anything.

How do you plan to proceed? Are you going to get a lawyer? It sounds ridiculous that something like this would happen because of value-betting, unfortunately as what's usually the case in these situations I would have to guess there's something else about the situation you're not divulging.
Im 99% sure there are smth else going on. Posters tend not to preview hole case. Probably IP,,computer conflics .Unfortunately 1 posters wont give right view on bookies action. Nobody says that he is sloppy multiaccounter who was too lazy to delete cookies or other traces
fnatic91
Pro
ProProProPro

Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:43 am

I am pretty sure they accuse you of multi-accounting , and they confiscated some money to keep you away from opening other accounts.
You all have the same betting pattern and probably 70% of your bets are identical.

Happened to me and 2 friends of mine at Oddmatrix bookies and Rivalo before 2 years.
Since we were arbing , its obvious that 70% of our bets were identical.So , we were accused of syndicate betting and got the funds confiscated.Further more , our country got limited/banned.
maletaja
Pro
ProProProPro

Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:10 pm

But what mean same pattern?
Surebettors have all same patterns who use same software. So all who use rebelbetting or other services are syndicate members? There should be more info. Mayby same bets+close ip-s?
geomak
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:06 pm

There are a lot of things i guess, beside the obvious, that will give them a clue what's going on. And they don't need clear evidence in most cases.
For example 3-4 arbers, same small city, same internet provider, multiple logins with always different ip.
Skaggerak
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:47 am

geomak wrote:.
For example 3-4 arbers, same small city, same internet provider, multiple logins with always different ip.
If these are viable grounds for confiscation then William Hill are no better than GoBetGo.
OneChance
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:41 pm

fnatic you are pretty close to the case, only difference is that they dont really accuse the people involved of anything, they just sent them an ultimatum and deny even chatting with them. Rest assured that cookies and IPs are out of the question, multi and fast logins as well.

You are all right to think that this users had many bets in common, maybe not amount wise but certainly a big same part of pattern.

But since we are all arbing or value betting here, doesn't this count for all of us ?

They could quite easily connect the accounts on my side with any single one of you.

What troubles me the most is the way they deal with it. They don't accuse us clearly of anything, they confiscate the starting deposit other than the profits and they deny answering to any questions.

Some people are getting ready to use a lawyer for that indeed.
campeones
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:50 pm

If things are in the way that you described, then most probably they requested for info from the e-wallets and that is how they connected these specific accounts and not the accounts of the rest of the forum.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”