Bet365 PVC

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
saggyit
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Bet365 PVC

Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:34 pm

Hello,

First, I will apologise for the bad English if you don't understand me, I tried to combine google translator.

One day in February, I opened an account with bet365.com and I made a deposit to the website. I sent them all my documents for verification and they sent a message that the account is verified and I can withdraw.

I betted and won some money and decided to withdraw and I did, after 24hrs my money was not paid and I went to chat to ask why. they told me my account was under review and I do not know why. after another 24 hours, they said it is still under review.

On the 3rd day, they closed my account and asked me to send a new identification and selfie and PVC code. I sent the identification and selfie but since I did not get the PVC code I was waiting and I asked them and they said it will take 28 working days. After 31 days, I went again to chat and asked for the code since I did not get it and the post office said they did not get it. They told me they sent it but I want them to resend another one. I asked them to send another one. They told me they have sent it, the next day I asked again the agent to make sure it was sent, and they said NO, so I started the procedure again and after that, the agent confirmed he sent it.

On the 14th of April, I received this code and I happily sent it to bet365 and they said to me the code is incorrect, I forwarded the letter to them and they said the code was for the first letter and so I have to wait again for the second letter.

This is becoming like a fraud to me because I do not understand why I have to wait for another letter that has the same address, name and everything the same except a different code. They sent the letter to verify my address, so I got the letter why do they need to get the second before they can verify my address.

Then I went to the post office and asked them for the tracking number of the letter, and when it was sent, the post office said it was sent on 1 April 2017, this means that this was actually the second letter and bet365 is saying that it was the first letter.

I do not understand what kind of letter that takes 60 days to get to its destination. Then why was the letter sent April and bet365 saying February?
maletaja
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: bet365 pvc

Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:01 am

nightmare
jzbarb
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:24 am

What country are you playing from if I can ask? Usually the PVC from bet365 arrives in five working days
barbero
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:54 am

bet365 are going the wrong, wrong way. I'm stuck in a situation with them too, where they want to pay me to my bank account but my money was deposited with Neteller, and so I obviously want it in Neteller.

Do they even have the right to force me into this? Of course that doesn't even matter, there's pretty much no law when it comes to bookmakers, as usual. They will just once and again hold our money until we comply with all their stupid (and sometimes impossible) requests.

Good luck with that saggyit. They will keep you waiting for a while but if you play their game and send them everything they ask for, they will eventually pay you.
jzbarb
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:24 am

Asking you to withdraw to your bank account it's a way for them to confirm your identity.
maletaja
Pro
ProProProPro

Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:00 am

Asking you to withdraw to your bank account it's a way for them to confirm your identity.
I dont get it why they dont do it all suscpicious accounts, instead of asking selfiies, skype calls and other obscure things

Return to “Bookies discussion”