What can be seen by bookmaker?

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
Bogumil2005
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

What can be seen by bookmaker?

Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:40 pm

Hi,
  Maybe its silly question but what can be seen by bookmakers, I mean what kind of information they can see from my system and internet provider. Im always installing new system, new software and Im removing eashere as well before create new account with new id, however some of bookies like Skybet wont let me create new account or I got email from betstars asking me for association with other players ( my previous accounts). Am I missing some technical issue or they can tracking me by betting pattern?
Babacloanta
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: What can be seen by bookmaker?

Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:52 pm

I suppose bookmakers track you from your ID and payment details you send them. Normally you don't have multiple ids nor credit cards/paypal and bank account.

You need new identity, I suggest you try convincing family or friends to share that with you.

Also make sure your ip is dinamic. Better connect through cell phone gprs 3g 4g. That's guaranteed each  time you connect you get different ip.

Remember if you pretend to be Mr Brown and place bets do it for all the day or week. Don't place bets as Mr Brown then 2 minutes later place same bets same amounts as Mrs Robinson just because you are greedy.
PG-Tennis
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:42 am

There are at least 10 related post mate...just search. If you allow it, the bookies can see everything (even some of the installed programs on your PC).
House Always Win? - I Don't Think So...
norberg77
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:34 pm

The following article is an old one but very helpful. Have a look!

http://www.daily25.com/bookmakers-track-every-move-industry-insider/
Al45
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun May 07, 2017 11:23 am

Why do I have a feeling, that these pussy bookmakers want guaranteed profit? No business on this planet is guaranteed - only FED by printing money, nothing else.
If they mess up the odds, and pay out more than mathematically should, due to real world physics (odds), its their problem.
It's like a carpenter would want to work with material which never breaks, not by his own mistake.
Shame on such bookies! Such bookies deserve Arbers :)
leosir
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue May 12, 2020 2:28 pm

[quote="norberg77"]
The following article is an old one but very helpful. Have a look!

Hi, very interesting and helpful article.Thank you!

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”