Some important question about arbitrage

Ask anything about smart gambling
Shadlaex
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Some important question about arbitrage

Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:56 pm

Hello everyone,
I’m sorry to bother you with plenty of questions and my bad English.
I’d really like to thank you for the time you will take to help me but it’s really important for me.
I’m very motivated to learn all about these technics. 
I am conscious that to acquire a good level in arbitrage I have to practice a lot and try lots of things.  But I want to have all the information to start in the right way and if possible not to do some novice mistakes. 

• Question 1 : Do you think we should give up on all the European bookmaker (Bet365/Unibet/bwin/ William hill …) for the surebet? Because they block their winning customers and limit their accounts.
• Question 2 : Do you think it’s more interesting to use a broker like asianconnect88 / premium trading than to have several accounts on the main Asian bookmakers (Pinnacle/sbobet/ …) and manage the capital every week with an e-wallet?
• Question 4: On which bookmaker do you trade most of the time?
• Questions 5: I have seen many arb services such as betburger/oddstorm/ rebelbetting… But which one is the best service according to you? Which one do you recommend me?
• Question 6: From your personal experience, what is the maximum capital we can manage and make grow?
• Question 7: Most of people who bet are keeping balance sheets each month to analyse how much they have earned. Can you tell me how much do you earn in average in % if it’s not indiscreet?
• Question 8: Do you have any advice for me to make a good performance?

Thank you very much for all the answers you will provide and the time you will spend.
[PS: if there is anyone French here, I’d really like to discuss about it]
bookieslayer
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: Some important question about arbitrage

Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:31 pm

If you are really that motivated you would have read the entire forum and answered all your questions already. I can tell you now, the ones who are most successful here are the ones who never had to ask questions. They sought and found the answers themselves.

1) No
2) No, you only need to cross that road when you come to it or you are in a country which is restricting use of asian books
3) You forgot three :) But if you meant to ask do I need to read through forum then answer is yes
5) Use search function and read, answered already
6) Same as above
7) Same as above
8) Read
Shadlaex
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:21 am

Thanks for your answer, but if possible can you develop a bit your answer, just to understand why did you said that?

And yes i read all days the forum, but sometimes the answers are not really clear, or a bit confused.

i'm searching for your perssonal experience if possible :D
maletaja
Pro
ProProProPro

Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:11 am

Google , arbusers, other forums. U have t to do research and find your way
Use all betburger,rebelbetting and other services. 1 week is enough to get some picture
Nobody says to use that or do  that and make money  and compromise himself weakening conditions and more competitors around
Bubbles
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:02 pm

bookieslayer wrote: I can tell you now, the ones who are most successful here are the ones who never had to ask questions.
tbh “the ones who are most successful” are not here; sometimes they visit disguised as newbies when thinking about new ways and checking some technicalities... otherwise if they're still in the game they don't need a forum like this...
Shadlaex
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:03 pm

ok but that really don't help me... you juste said : "searching more and you will find"...

Thanks, but it's a forum and i need help, that's why a posed a lot of questions :/ but i don't have any good answers for the moment... :/

however, thanks to have tried :/
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:41 pm

1. No you shouldn't quit from these. you are reducing your chances. You could try other ways like live arbing, value betting with them. In general, fight some more to keep your accounts alive.
2. It depends on many circumstances. No easy answer here. For some people agents are ''a must'' for others they are not.
4. Dont expect an answer here, because this is a business secret for most of the members.
5. Try all of them and then you decide. Ask for free trials.
6. I m not sure if i understand correctly, but you might need some 5k to start with and you could enable even 200k depending on your type of action and capabilities.
7. 12-16% monthly for an experienced player.
8. A million of advises, but above all, don't let greed overwhelm you.
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:23 pm

My advice would be to go bonus hunting and increase your bankroll as much as you can by doing that.  Check and read up on all the bookmakers you plan to use for this and avoid ones with a bad reputation.  As you grow your bankroll by bonus hunting, you'll gain some experience and insights for yourself as well.
saggyit
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon May 01, 2017 6:47 am

might be wrong but i won advice bonus hunting anymore, bookies are using that option to steal money.

Hey, there is something no one tells you till you reach there, bookies can close your account and keep the money, this happens often also.

Remember to keep that in mind when starting, also you can make from 10 to 100 percent your money depending on method and commitment.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Mon May 01, 2017 7:48 am

saggyit wrote: bookies can close your account and keep the money, this happens often also.
I believe you are wrong here. This will definitely happen if you play at scam bookmakers but will never happen if you stay with reputable.
Bubbles
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Mon May 01, 2017 2:40 pm

saggyit wrote: might be wrong but i won advice bonus hunting anymore, bookies are using that option to steal money.
How can you go wrong on bonuses assuming you read t&c, had your docs and avoided the usual suspects?
maletaja
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon May 01, 2017 6:09 pm

I just curious where do u find bonuses in 2017? There are bonuses when bookies enter certain country. Usually there are no bonus exept promotional country. Even if u get some bonus T and C could be catastrophic and doesnt have much value. Lots of bonus abusing cases have altered bookies bonus conditions.Some bookmakers like betx advertise to take juicy 100 bonus 6xrollover! to steal your money afterwards.
Last edited by maletaja on Mon May 01, 2017 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Newbie's questions”