PT charging too much on btc exchange

A unique betting brokerage aimed at professional punters.
antemartic
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

PT charging too much on btc exchange

Mon May 01, 2017 5:51 pm

Not important rate of exchange now. Right now if deposit 1 btc at pt I get  1172 eur. But if withdraw 1172 eur get 0.9 btc. So we all know exchanges take 0.15% fee and you take 5%. I'm not idiot you and me  understand how much every percent is important in this job so can't tell me someone taking you 5% of course you checked all exchanges and take best rate. But why you charge so much? It's just not fair to take 5% on every deposit or wittdhraw. I contact you with skype but here of course would have bigger impact on you and maybe something would be changed. Don't want serach new agents I just want you to be fair and give good and fair exchange rate so simple for you. And of course there would be every day more peoples who use just btc. do it for yourself not for me.
Last edited by antemartic on Mon May 01, 2017 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
geetz
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: PT carging too much on btc exchange

Mon May 01, 2017 8:10 pm

This is true. Fees on BTC deposits/withdrawals are way out of this league. Nobody takes that much (even greedy NT/Skrill charge 1% only). And you guys want 5%.. that's absurd. This is the only reason I don't choose PT. If they could only be less greedy on these ridiculous fees.. would join PT right away.
csampion
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: PT charging too much on btc exchange

Mon May 01, 2017 9:16 pm

On top of this, they say btc deposits have no fees, while in reality, this is the most expensive deposit option in terms of what you get for your money. I understand btc is volatile, and PT must protect themselves, but not by this much...
downunder
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon May 01, 2017 10:27 pm

Yes I would like to see BTC exchange rate (fee!) lower for PT. Since they lost their bank account deposit method I have been wanting to do BTC deposit but just too expensive.
Ash
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue May 02, 2017 2:26 am

I'm not a PT customer but i've always had an eye on their BTC exchange rates. https://www.premiumtradings.com/en/currency-converter/index/

At the time of this post, PT charges a ridiculous 5.70% fee to withdraw BTC in Euros. Anything over 2% is daylight robbery particularly when payment gateway providers charge a low fee. (Bitpay used by Neteller and Skrill charges 1%).

It would be terrific if PT could bring down the fee to about 2%.
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Tue May 02, 2017 10:29 am

I would say the higher fees are because the Bitcoin exchange rate is highly volatile compared to major currencies.
Never trust a goose!!!
barbero
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Tue May 02, 2017 11:22 am

Still 5% is FAR too much. This must be brought to their attention asap.

Return to “PremiumTradings”