Arbing management tool

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
Eichel123
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Arbing management tool

Tue May 02, 2017 11:31 am

Hi guys,
I constantly read this forum but never posted here so please let me introduce myself briefly.
I am arbing since 2009 and started with managing my arbs in excel sheets. I transfered everytime each bet to my sheet and then registered the outcome. I was controlling every win/loss if the bookmaker is doing the right transaction and double checked the balance on every single bookmarker once in a while.
However, after some years I realized that this is work and takes a lot of time and decided to develop my own tool, since I have background knowledge in IT. I invested loads of hours in programming my own arbing management tool. By writing some plugins for my used surbet-finders (very easy website manipulation by Greasmonkey in FF) I am transfering the surebet directly to my own database with on click. Then I just need to tell my program which side won with one click and I can compare the balance of my accounts anytime to my software. This is saving me every day a lot of time and is working very effective since I also integrated a surebet calculater in my project. Moreover I get valuable data about daily, weekly or overall profit.

So my questions is: Are you using any arbing managment tool at all to track your bets and your profit or do you still stick to excel sheets?
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: Arbing management tool

Tue May 02, 2017 1:57 pm

I obviously use Smart Bet Tracker and I enter my bets manually.

It's not a big deal as it provides updated information about events, markets and odds. So it's really a matter of choosing the bookmaker and stake (which allow default values) and adjust odds. The rest of the information (sport, country, competition, event, market, pick, dates, is already completed, and the bet result is automatically assigned.

I'll take a look at greasemonkey...

Regards
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
Eichel123
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed May 03, 2017 2:41 pm

Oh I should have used the search function :D

Thanks for the info, I see you did a lot of work already. Did you do it on your own or is there a team behind Smart Bet Tracker?
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Wed May 03, 2017 5:19 pm

Smart Bet Tracker is online since 2013.
It's a personal project, although there's a small team behind Smart Bet Tracker (mostly advisory).
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”