About BetInAsia

Your destination for Asian Betting Brokerage Services.
pershing103
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: About BetInAsia

Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:50 pm

Which of your products offer API betting I can use,thanks.
BetInAsia
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:55 pm

pershing103 wrote: Which of your products offer API betting I can use,thanks.
Hi @pershing103. You can request an API connection for BetInAsia BLACK trading platform. Please contact us via support@betinasia.com for more info. Thanks
BEST PRICES AND HIGHEST LIMITS - BETINASIA.com - Your destination for ASIAN BROKERAGE and BETTING SERVICES - support@betinasia.com
robotzel78
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun May 10, 2020 4:27 pm

I'm old customer of Mollybet (and now Black Betinasia). Until now i made deposit/withdraw using Skrill, and request money transfer on email support.

Today i create account on Betinasia portal, and now i have only Jeton option to deposit/withdraw.

I'm from Romania, but Skrill and Neteller have license here in my country. I don't understand why i can not use them for deposit/withdraw in Betinasia.
Attachments
Capture.JPG
geetz
Has experience

Sun May 10, 2020 4:51 pm

robotzel78 wrote: I'm old customer of Mollybet (and now Black Betinasia). Until now i made deposit/withdraw using Skrill, and request money transfer on email support.

Today i create account on Betinasia portal, and now i have only Jeton option to deposit/withdraw.

I'm from Romania, but Skrill and Neteller have license here in my country. I don't understand why i can not use them for deposit/withdraw in Betinasia.
Have you tried contacting BIA e-mail support? They are always quick and helpful for such matters.
Last edited by geetz on Sun May 10, 2020 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
robotzel78
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun May 10, 2020 5:19 pm

BetInAsia answer was like this:

<<Kindly take note that in case you do not have the preferred payment method in this case Skrill, to your BetInAsia Portal it means that your country restricts it and we cannot help in this case.>>

But, Skrill and Neteller has licence in Romania. Until now I deposit to BetInAsia using only Skrill. Now, because I have only Jeron like option (without licence in Romania !!!), I can not deposit or withdraw my money.

I hope somebody can  fix this issue regarding my options to deposit and withdraw.
BetInAsia
Has experience

Tue May 12, 2020 10:26 am

Hi @robotzel78, we must apologise for the caused inconvenience, the restrictions are actually from the payment providers on our side. We can offer you a solution here to use bank, Bitcoin or credit/debit card, if Jeton e-wallet is not a possibility for you.

Please contact us know via email to proceed. Thanks
BEST PRICES AND HIGHEST LIMITS - BETINASIA.com - Your destination for ASIAN BROKERAGE and BETTING SERVICES - support@betinasia.com
robotzel78
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue May 12, 2020 11:31 am

Thanks for reply. I will try soon to use deposit/withdraw with bank transfer, and i will let you know if it is ok.
BetInAsia
Has experience

Tue May 12, 2020 11:43 am

Great, thank you, @robotzel78. We are available via email, Skype or live chat for anything else you might need.
robotzel78
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed May 20, 2020 9:47 am

robotzel78 wrote: BetInAsia answer was like this:

<<Kindly take note that in case you do not have the preferred payment method in this case Skrill, to your BetInAsia Portal it means that your country restricts it and we cannot help in this case.>>

But, Skrill and Neteller has licence in Romania. Until now I deposit to BetInAsia using only Skrill. Now, because I have only Jeron like option (without licence in Romania !!!), I can not deposit or withdraw my money.

I hope somebody can  fix this issue regarding my options to deposit and withdraw.
In less than 7 days, i have option in portal to deposit/withdraw with Skrill. Very fast. I'm very happy that i'm Betinasia customer. Thanks!
BetInAsia
Has experience

Wed May 20, 2020 4:45 pm

We are even more happy that we could assist you. Thanks @robotzel78
as
asterix

Fri May 22, 2020 7:45 am

Hello ,

In order to provide the full Exchange service to your Black account, we first need some additional information from your side. We will need signed statement and Source of Funds information which is provided in the attachment document bellow. Once you sent your document we will review the information and enable Exchanges on your Black account.

Thank you for your cooperation.
The document needs to be printed and written in English where I got the money from, well, I have not seen such a broker yet)))
BetInAsia
Has experience

Mon May 25, 2020 12:59 pm

Hi @asterix, that is the compliance procedure that we asking users to complete in order to avoid any regulatory issues or abuse.

Please contact us directly via PM or email again, and as an Arbusers customer, we will address the matter asap. Thanks
as
asterix

Mon May 25, 2020 1:09 pm

it's just that it’s not clear what matters to the broker about the source of my funds? or does a broker act as a tax agent in 2020?
BetInAsia
Has experience

Mon May 25, 2020 6:19 pm

@asterix, this kind of information is required by our regulators, so we have to comply.
BetInAsia
Has experience

Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:03 am

Hello Arbusers! As more football action is about to restart, we are delighted to announce that debit and credit cards can be used to deposit to your BetInAsia account.

There are no fees applied to any of the deposit methods available with BetInAsia.

For more information, please contact us via support@betinasia.com, Skype, or website live chat.

Return to “BetInAsia”