About BetInAsia

Your destination for Asian Betting Brokerage Services.
MalleMax
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: About BetInAsia

Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:53 pm

ISN is back, 3ET and 18Bet in my Black account. You are my Broker number 1. Stay far, good work. But one thing i am not happy about. Neteller not longer as transanction method in my account,

Best regard

Martin
alealeale
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:05 am

alealeale wrote: It's been for a couple of days on my Black account max stake is 100 euro regardless of the match, then I can repeat the bet but in the meantime odd is dropped.
I've checked on Sportmarket platform and I don't have this issue. Do you notice the same?
I've lost more than 30k in 1,5 year so I  can't understand the reason. So far they simply answer me to
reduce the stake, later I'm going to ask the matter, they are still closed at this time, thanks.
Someway something was changed on settings, maybe I clicked on "back to default" to restore some bookie and 100 euro stake as max amount got set. I removed it so my last post was a nonsense, thanks and sorry BIA.
Fiji

Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:02 pm

Is OrbitEx no longer offered for UK users? I know Black isn't available but I read a review which led me to believe OrbitEx still was.

Cheers.
candido55
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:46 pm

BetInAsia wrote:

@candido55, please understand that, as a licensed company, we need to make sure that any activity that raises some flags in our system, or with our partners, the payment providers, it needs to be checked and confirmed that everything is done according to the regulation.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you, but we only took the necessary steps in this kind of situation. Please contact us via support@betinasia.com if you have additional questions or concerns. Thank you
Well i sin this type of forum where customers can advise others and tell about dubious behaviour .

I am 1000% sure this has nothing to do with my CC ... its to my name and there is no wrong doing with it .

Ive send you those pictures 3 times allready ... i did not understand why it was not good to send both that disgrace handwriten paper both with CC in same one ...
oh no it had to be on two separate pictures and with another format ...
so i did it .. and one of them was converted from previous format ..

and now some idiot tells me .. nope it has to be done with your phone .. and on one picture ..
and not converted format ..

Till i get reasons behind everything here i.e explain why you made up some issue wit CC in first place then request and change requisits everytime i send pictures i shall come back here and tel how you behave .. warns others .. im out of BIA anyways ... its only a small sum .. i cant imagine what youll made up when $ is higher .

You are not allowing me to withdraw those funds now ... you can shove it up your....
but be sure ill come back here ..

Of course you may just explain and the forum owner/managment should imo request explanations from your side as well so other potential customesr know what goes on in BIA and how they hassle them .
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:59 pm

We will not allow our forum to become a blackmailing tool in any hands.
We welcome the exchange of information and opinions. We are always helpful and willing to assist players, but we can’t be exploited in a way some people think.
ta
tancos1990

Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:37 am

Good day.

Anyone receive any withdraw to skrill from betinasia ,since saturday? i have two pending withdraws since then, they say in begin to wait maximum 12h working time, and sunday later say tecnical issues , to wait.

seems strange, like almost the ac88 chat .

i hope they dont turn on into the new ac88  , i open a acount there recently,only because trust and refer by arbusers .
EYTRADING
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:13 pm

tancos1990 wrote: Good day.

Anyone receive any withdraw to skrill from betinasia ,since saturday? i have two pending withdraws since then, they say in begin to wait maximum 12h working time, and sunday later say tecnical issues , to wait.

seems strange, like almost the ac88 chat .

i hope they dont turn on into the new ac88  , i open a acount there recently,only because trust and refer by arbusers .
I have made yesterday withdrawal to my skrill account without any problems from Betinasia
ta
tancos1990

Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:20 pm

Thank you, i already mail arbusers, waiting, to mahe a new topic with all details and print, or waiting, maybe will be fix it.
candido55
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:04 pm

arbusers wrote: We will not allow our forum to become a blackmailing tool in any hands.
We welcome the exchange of information and opinions. We are always helpful and willing to assist players, but we can’t be exploited in a way some people think.
If you refer to my post i think blackmail is a huge word for what im trying to do ....
as far as i know thi stype of forum is for punters share info and not be left alone helpless when there is feeling of wrong doing  ..ive been around this bussiness 15+ years and my problem is tini little compared with what people had to cope with - pointbet and similars come to mind - but still i see why not coment ..
in first place i also wanted to know if anyone had this CC problem ... i still do not get what th eproblem is .. CC is to my name ..and that limit claim sounds dubious ... if there is a limit it would not allow me to keep on depositing ...

honestly the sum is rather small ... i just can not understand why they would not tell me what the problem is with credit card and why they  keep changing request ... first two pictures .. then diferent format .. then one picture is ok but it can not be converted from pdf to the other format .. and so on ...

anyways they allow me to withdraw that freezed small sum now .. i will not use CC with them problem solved ... it seems. 

regards
BetInAsia
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:35 pm

MalleMax wrote: ISN is back, 3ET and 18Bet in my Black account. You are my Broker number 1. Stay far, good work. But one thing i am not happy about. Neteller not longer as transanction method in my account,

Best regard

Martin
Hi Martin, the payment methods available to you depend on your country of residence. If there are any limitations, it comes down to what we can offer due to regulations. You can still use your Neteller card to deposit funds with the card payment option.

Thank you very much for your kind words. We work hard on maintaining a high level of service, and we appreciate your loyalty.
Last edited by BetInAsia on Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BEST PRICES AND HIGHEST LIMITS - BETINASIA.com - Your destination for ASIAN BROKERAGE and BETTING SERVICES - support@betinasia.com
BetInAsia
Has experience

Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:48 pm

Fiji wrote: Is OrbitEx no longer offered for UK users? I know Black isn't available but I read a review which led me to believe OrbitEx still was.

Cheers.
Hi @Fiji, thank you for your interest, but we can't accept UK customers in general.
BEST PRICES AND HIGHEST LIMITS - BETINASIA.com - Your destination for ASIAN BROKERAGE and BETTING SERVICES - support@betinasia.com
BetInAsia
Has experience

Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:33 pm

candido55 wrote:
arbusers wrote: We will not allow our forum to become a blackmailing tool in any hands.
If you refer to my post i think blackmail is a huge word for what im trying to do ....
as far as i know thi stype of forum is for punters share info and not be left alone helpless when there is feeling of wrong doing  ..ive been around this bussiness 15+ years and my problem is tini little compared with what people had to cope with - pointbet and similars come to mind - but still i see why not coment ..
in first place i also wanted to know if anyone had this CC problem ... i still do not get what th eproblem is .. CC is to my name ..and that limit claim sounds dubious ... if there is a limit it would not allow me to keep on depositing ...

honestly the sum is rather small ... i just can not understand why they would not tell me what the problem is with credit card and why they  keep changing request ... first two pictures .. then diferent format .. then one picture is ok but it can not be converted from pdf to the other format .. and so on ...

anyways they allow me to withdraw that freezed small sum now .. i will not use CC with them problem solved ... it seems. 

regards
Hi @candido55, we have requested those documents since we have to comply with certain rules and regulations. We do try to keep the inconvenience at the lowest level possible. We can only hope that you have the patience to follow those steps. Thank you for understanding
BetInAsia
Has experience

Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:48 pm

tancos1990 wrote: Thank you, i already mail arbusers, waiting, to mahe a new topic with all details and print, or waiting, maybe will be fix it.
Hi @tancos1990, we have informed you via email that your betting activity needs to be reviewed by Orbit, so that's the reason for the additional delay with your request. Once everything is cleared up, the request will be fully processed.

We thank you for your patience and understanding.
ta
tancos1990

Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:26 pm

BetInAsia wrote:
tancos1990 wrote: Thank you, i already mail arbusers, waiting, to mahe a new topic with all details and print, or waiting, maybe will be fix it.
Hi @tancos1990, we have informed you via email that your betting activity needs to be reviewed by Orbit, so that's the reason for the additional delay with your request. Once everything is cleared up, the request will be fully processed.

We thank you for your patience and understanding.
yes, its allright, i waiting. no problem.
Ga
Gameboy

Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:57 pm

Hello guys.The reason I register is that I already need a broker for Asian bookmakers.I read carefully the topics for all companies supported by Arbusers and chose for myself BetInAsia.I understand that there are benefits to being registered through this site and here I am.I have only one question, when I make my registration in BetInAsia, how to indicate that I am referred by Arbusers?
Greetings

Return to “BetInAsia”