About BetInAsia

Your destination for Asian Betting Brokerage Services.
okakabukaka
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: About BetInAsia

Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:33 pm

guys this agent sent me 3500 € accidently without decreasing my account. i didn't notice it either. i lost my current balance afterwards ( I had like more than 12k € in my account when this happens) after 5-6 days i deposited 2000 € for frankfurt match and bet 500 € and try to bet on live but my 1500 € was gone. they told me about this mistake and i check it and yes there is mistake. but they didn't asked me if i deposit or use my current balance they just block money in my account and my winning bet is gone i would get more than 2000 € for my 1500 €. i bet approx more 100.000 € from them every month when i do betting and im a high roller. i refused to pay the rest and here is my account statement. look what they said:

just want to know your opinion who's fault is this and who fucked who.

thanks.
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:49 pm

Considering the fact you did not actually place the live bet, you cannot fault them for "not" getting that money from the live bet in case it won.  You should pay them the 1500 and explain kindly you had no foul play intent.  The fact that you deposited more after it took place should be proof enough for them you did not notice the issue at first and were not out to scam them.

You should do the right thing by paying them, and so should they by apologising for the mistake.  Whether or not you want to continue using them after that is up to you.

My 2c.
okakabukaka
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:02 pm

this thing happened in 13/02.  and i had like 20 k € in my account . there is more than 7 days between two thing i deposit 5750 € - 1750 € -2500  € any way i will sent you whole my transactions i couldn't placed my bet because they deduct amount from my balance without asking me if i would deposit the amount or they will deduct it from my account. i could'nt place my winning bet because of this.

this is where they should deduct this amount with 1500 €...

and this is whole history of mine:

therre is more betting in this page but i tried but you will get whole idea. im not running away or something and even 3500 € is not big deal for me.
do you think its fair to block amount of customer in this kind of situation?

Last edited by okakabukaka on Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alfa1234
Totally Pro

Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:22 am

There is clearly no intent to scam them on your part...have you tried negotiating and come to a compromise?  You are both a bit at fault here...they for making the mistake and you for not seeing your balance was off and telling them the problem. 

Maybe you can compromise on the amount somehow?  The arrangement you currently have seems like a profitable one for both parties.
BetInAsia
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:13 am

okakabukaka wrote: guys this agent sent me 3500 € accidently without decreasing my account. i didn't notice it either. i lost my current balance afterwards ( I had like more than 12k € in my account when this happens) after 5-6 days i deposited 2000 € for frankfurt match and bet 500 € and try to bet on live but my 1500 € was gone. they told me about this mistake and i check it and yes there is mistake. but they didn't asked me if i deposit or use my current balance they just block money in my account and my winning bet is gone i would get more than 2000 € for my 1500 €. i bet approx more 100.000 € from them every month when i do betting and im a high roller. i refused to pay the rest and here is my account statement. look what they said:

just want to know your opinion who's fault is this and who fucked who.

thanks.
Hello,

We would like to explain community here what happened exactly and apologize for any misunderstanding and our faults.

We don't want to reveal amount or transactions here without his consent but as he wanted to publish it, it is players decision to share this information.

Player here requested two withdrawals on 13/02. The first amount was 3500 EUR and the second amount was 5000 EUR.
The first request we have paid out, the second one we have processed on 14/02 but we have made some mistakes here. We first send him 3500 EUR. After he came back to us saying he only received 3430 EUR (due to 2% transaction fee) we have sent him additional 1500 EUR without any fee. Here we forgot to deduct second 3500 EUR that was sent on 14/02. We do apologize for our mistake.

Later on, the player hasn't said anything to us and kept on making deposits, during that week he made several deposits. At 19/02, while his balance was 0.00 he made a deposit of 2000 EUR to his account. Every Monday we have our routine controls over transactions, we have realized we didn't deduct for his withdrawal on 14/02 for 3500 EUR. Once we realized it we have immediately taken action and deducted the amount of 3500 EUR from his account. While we deducted it, there was an open bet on his account. His bet eventually came out as winner and player end up with -844.78 EUR instead of  -1500 EUR.

We kindly explained him this situation and asked him to pay us back funds that he owes, he refused to pay and told us we should be deducting the amount from agent's salary who has made this mistake and asked to close his account.

We have closed his account based on his request and make his balance zero and take a loss to ourselves. Our agent adds a note which player should not have seen as it was for our internal communication. We do apologize for language that was exposed to him on behalf of our agent.

As we have emailed him before, we are happy to keep him playing but we kindly ask him to pay us 844,78 EUR which he got paid by our mistake.

Regards
BetInAsia
BEST PRICES AND HIGHEST LIMITS - BETINASIA.com - Your destination for ASIAN BROKERAGE and BETTING SERVICES - support@betinasia.com
okakabukaka
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:16 pm

when you realized your fault you must ask me first if i want to pay from my balance or deposit again. you can't just simply take the money from my account without asking me. you don't have right block my funds because you made a mistake. i missed a bet because of your faults. as you see i wasn't run away or try to steal from you etc. but that action you did make all my trust gone and i start to hate you. and still you don't understand your fault and continue your behaviour. and the note in account says " he fucked us " oh i wish i fucked you but i didn't.
balls of steele
Has experience

Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:52 pm

What an impudent player and what a reckless agent!
You both got what you deserve. Maybe the player got even more than what he deserved. His nerve show that he would easily be compensated for a ''fuck off'' with far less than 840 euros. At least the agent had the courage to apologise.
Last edited by balls of steele on Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
apoel81
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:41 am

Agent haven't used proper language but other than that they acted as any bookie/agent would act in a similar situation.

The fact that you would suppose place a winning bet with funds deducted doesn't change the story. Your bet could be lost as well. Would you sent 1500 more to Betinasia if Frankfurt lost? Definitely no.

Anyway, had similar issues in the past with another agent and problems were easily solved (in fact, agent deducted me funds 3 times incorrectly and deposited 1 by accident). Imo you should pay Betinasia your debt. They admitted that they used wrong language and apologized for that, other than that, their actions are according to industry standards IMO. Pay your debt. apologies as well and end of story.
Alfa1234
Totally Pro

Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:54 pm

apoel81 wrote: Agent haven't used proper language but other than that they acted as any bookie/agent would act in a similar situation.

The fact that you would suppose place a winning bet with funds deducted doesn't change the story. Your bet could be lost as well. Would you sent 1500 more to Betinasia if Frankfurt lost? Definitely no.

Anyway, had similar issues in the past with another agent and problems were easily solved (in fact, agent deducted me funds 3 times incorrectly and deposited 1 by accident). Imo you should pay Betinasia your debt. They admitted that they used wrong language and apologized for that, other than that, their actions are according to industry standards IMO. Pay your debt. apologies as well and end of story.
Well said and agree 100%.  :)
MalleMax
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:40 am

Hi all,

anyone know if BetinAsia still offer Betdaq accounts.

Regards
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:11 pm

MalleMax wrote: anyone know if BetinAsia still offer Betdaq accounts.
They don't. The offer 9wickets accounts instead.
MalleMax
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:55 pm

Arbusers wrote:
MalleMax wrote: anyone know if BetinAsia still offer Betdaq accounts.
They don't. The offer 9wickets accounts instead.
Thank you for answer.
Chipmunk
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun May 20, 2018 8:31 pm

Anyone know what betinasia's limits are at for mollybet accounts? Others I've seen are 50% of full pinnacle accounts.
BetInAsia
Has experience

Wed May 30, 2018 8:42 am

Chipmunk wrote: Anyone know what betinasia's limits are at for mollybet accounts? Others I've seen are 50% of full pinnacle accounts.
Hi

Please contact support to get a test account and see the limits yourself.
BEST PRICES AND HIGHEST LIMITS - BETINASIA.com - Your destination for ASIAN BROKERAGE and BETTING SERVICES - support@betinasia.com
apoel81
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu May 31, 2018 10:28 am

Betinasia,

Tried your demo account at first and pinnacle limits were bigger than rest agents i am using.

However, when i switched to real account, limits are the same.

Also, my odds are lowered on real acc compared to demo acc.

Any chance i can have bigger limits on pinnacle and/or same odds on rest bookies offerered as rest agents? Already asked this via support but unfortunately it was not an option. Maybe you can do something though.

Big plus that betfair is available for my country via Mollybet.

Return to “BetInAsia”