About BetInAsia

Your destination for Asian Betting Brokerage Services.
TheJog87
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: About BetInAsia

Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:36 pm

I had the same problem, but it is already solved....
BetInAsia
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:59 am

Hi
Mollybet may have temporary connectivity issues with bookies but it's being resolved quickly by them. Pinnacle has recently moved their data center and there have been integration problems but we can say they are being down to almost zero now.
BEST PRICES AND HIGHEST LIMITS - BETINASIA.com - Your destination for ASIAN BROKERAGE and BETTING SERVICES - support@betinasia.com
freezig1
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:54 pm

is there any chance to open a betfair account for less than $5000 & and a matchbook for less than $1000 deposits?
BetInAsia
Has experience

Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:45 am

freezig1 wrote: is there any chance to open a betfair account for less than $5000 & and a matchbook for less than $1000 deposits?
Hi,
Unfortunately, it's not possible to do so.
BEST PRICES AND HIGHEST LIMITS - BETINASIA.com - Your destination for ASIAN BROKERAGE and BETTING SERVICES - support@betinasia.com
Peter Pan
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:13 pm

Mollybet is offline. Anyone with the same isse?
Peter Pan
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:10 pm

Just a comment.  Today BetinAsia weren t available for at least one client.
I didn't receive any replies to the email that I sent to their support neither there were available on Skype.  >:(
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:59 pm

It was a general Mollybet problem.  It was down for every agent offering it and for every client.  Betinasia has nothing to do with that.
eemurla
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:35 am

Deposited money yday to Mollybet and again my account got disabled.
I don't get the point if i have to login every day not to get disabled.
Better will be to send my money to my skrill account dear @BetinAsia .
Take care
BetInAsia
Has experience

Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:05 pm

eemurla wrote: Deposited money yday to Mollybet and again my account got disabled.
I don't get the point if i have to login every day not to get disabled.
Better will be to send my money to my skrill account dear @BetinAsia .
Take care
Hi

Sorry for your case, we would like to report that your funds have been sent after you sent your request.
We have investigated the issue and we don't disable accounts, it's Mollybet's system that do that. If account is without turnover for 3 months, it gets disabled automatically and they do this check day to day. It shouldn't have gotten disabled and we have enabled it as soon as we knew but you have right to withdraw when you have unpleasent situation like this.

We hope in the future you will change your mind and start playing with us again.
Chipmunk
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:15 pm

Alfa1234 wrote: It was a general Mollybet problem.  It was down for every agent offering it and for every client.  Betinasia has nothing to do with that.
Few problems with molly lately, it's pretty irritating.

As you say, nothing to do with this agent though.
BetInAsia
Has experience

Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:39 am

Chipmunk wrote:
Alfa1234 wrote: It was a general Mollybet problem.  It was down for every agent offering it and for every client.  Betinasia has nothing to do with that.
Few problems with molly lately, it's pretty irritating.

As you say, nothing to do with this agent though.
They are performing new updates to their system, that's why they have outages time to time.
LuziOrlik
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:14 pm

Will You offer a Fairbet accounts in the future? If not, how can I register there?Thanks
BetInAsia
Has experience

Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:17 pm

LuziOrlik wrote: Will You offer a Fairbet accounts in the future? If not, how can I register there?Thanks
Unfortunately we won't.
But please await for our updates here, we will have very competitive offer on Betfair clones soon.
thorocska
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:53 am

BetInAsia wrote: At the moment, it's very unlikely to acquire merchant account with Skrill&Neteller&Ecopayz due to their high fees and margins that are offered by Asian bookies.
Are you using merchants account now? I'm asking because I see 2% fee on your site for withdrawing.
"We allow one withdraw free every 30 days, if you want more we subject to an administration fee of 2% of the amount withdrawn."

From your site:
"How long does it take for me to receive my funds once withdrawn?
Please allow up to five working days for your withdrawal to enter your account."

What is the typical withdrawing time? Other agents haver very fast withdrawing time, so 5 day is seems to long for me.
BetInAsia
Has experience

Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:05 am

thorocska wrote:
BetInAsia wrote: At the moment, it's very unlikely to acquire merchant account with Skrill&Neteller&Ecopayz due to their high fees and margins that are offered by Asian bookies.
Are you using merchants account now? I'm asking because I see 2% fee on your site for withdrawing.
"We allow one withdraw free every 30 days, if you want more we subject to an administration fee of 2% of the amount withdrawn."

From your site:
"How long does it take for me to receive my funds once withdrawn?
Please allow up to five working days for your withdrawal to enter your account."

What is the typical withdrawing time? Other agents haver very fast withdrawing time, so 5 day is seems to long for me.
Hi

Thank you for asking the question, 5 days is for bank transfer withdrawals only, those are completed even before that but there can be different mechanics that is affecting bank transfer withdrawals such as banking holidays.

E-wallets transfers are completed within couple of hours during our operation hours but we give 24h max time for that as well not to mislead our players.

Regarding merchant account, it's still no i'm afraid.

Return to “BetInAsia”