About BetInAsia

Your destination for Asian Betting Brokerage Services.
Bridge
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: About BetInAsia

Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:02 am

Now is ok, new version is better and faster for now
BetInAsia
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:08 am

@MalleMax Yes, Black is our new platform, limits, odds, liquidity, bookies, commissions will stay the same as on Mollybet. New login address is black.betinasia.com. If anyone has login problems, please contact us immediately at support@betinasia.com or Skype: BetInAsiaSkype
BEST PRICES AND HIGHEST LIMITS - BETINASIA.com - Your destination for ASIAN BROKERAGE and BETTING SERVICES - support@betinasia.com
apoel81
Pro
ProProProPro

Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:28 am

BetInAsia wrote: @MalleMax Yes, Black is our new platform, limits, odds, liquidity, bookies, commissions will stay the same as on Mollybet. New login address is black.betinasia.com. If anyone has login problems, please contact us immediately at support@betinasia.com or Skype: BetInAsiaSkype
Betinasia,
Is it possible to change my registered email with you?

Had my email hacked few months ago and had to change my neteller/skrill email (obviously account is same etc) for all books for security reasons. Also had to change my registered email with all books as well. Sent you email about it but never got a response so i withdrawan all my balance.

My problem was solved with all other agents i am using so please let me know if it is ok with you as well.
BetInAsia
Has experience

Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:12 am

Please contact us at support@betinasia.com or Skype BetInAsiaSkype.
BEST PRICES AND HIGHEST LIMITS - BETINASIA.com - Your destination for ASIAN BROKERAGE and BETTING SERVICES - support@betinasia.com
apoel81
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:55 am

BetInAsia wrote: Please contact us at support@betinasia.com or Skype BetInAsiaSkype.
Done,thx
Nicklas
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:23 am

BetInAsia wrote: Hello Nicklas,

We are working on that to get merchant Skrill account, it's a bit complicated procedure. Regarding fees, administrator explained that part. Also, there are other ways for deposit, like bankwire, neteller, BTC, ecopayz.
Well, I have contacted support and receive the answer that bankwire is not available. Is there any issue?
BetInAsia
Has experience

Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:05 pm

Nicklas wrote:
BetInAsia wrote: Hello Nicklas,

We are working on that to get merchant Skrill account, it's a bit complicated procedure. Regarding fees, administrator explained that part. Also, there are other ways for deposit, like bankwire, neteller, BTC, ecopayz.
Well, I have contacted support and receive the answer that bankwire is not available. Is there any issue?
Hello, at the moment a bank wire isn't available. Soon it will be available again.
Nicklas
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:45 pm

Do you have a time limit when it will be available again?
Last edited by Nicklas on Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BetInAsia
Has experience

Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:56 pm

Nicklas wrote: Do you have a time limit when it will be available again?
Hi Nicklas, bankwire option is available again. Please contact support@betinasia.com for details. Thanks for your patience
desmodromico
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:48 am

Hi, what commission does Betinasia add to the Mollybet platform? I have compared the fees with other brokers and they are different.
whitesnake
Has experience

Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:48 pm

I apologize if this has been asked before - what is the commission for net winnings on orbit exchange for users registered from Arbusers banner?

Thank you.
Last edited by whitesnake on Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BetInAsia
Has experience

Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:06 pm

desmodromico wrote: Hi, what commission does Betinasia add to the Mollybet platform? I have compared the fees with other brokers and they are different.
Hi desmodromico. I am not sure which fees are you referring to, can you please clarify a bit? We don't have a commission added to the Black platform (our Mollybet white label), except for the standard commission applied to exchange bets placed via Black. When placing bets via Black, the player does not pay any commission.
whitesnake wrote: I apologize if this has been asked before - what is the commission for net winnings on orbit exchange for users registered from Arbusers banner?

Thank you.
Hi whitesnake. I am happy to answer your question, the commission for net winnings on Orbit exchange is 3%. You can find more info here BetInAsia - Orbit Exchange
whitesnake
Has experience

Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:25 pm

thanks a lot for the quick answer.  :)
I am just looking at their website comparing to betfair. Everything looks good except the refresh of the odds, which does not happen, even when hitting their  refresh button. Only refreshing browser page shows current odds. Is the refresh of the odds working when working on with orbit accounts from betasia?

Thank you!
BetInAsia
Has experience

Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:06 pm

whitesnake wrote: thanks a lot for the quick answer.  :)
I am just looking at their website comparing to betfair. Everything looks good except the refresh of the odds, which does not happen, even when hitting their  refresh button. Only refreshing browser page shows current odds. Is the refresh of the odds working when working on with orbit accounts from betasia?

Thank you!
Np, thank you for the interest in our services :) I can see that when you would log in, the Refresh functionality is working properly and the odds update as they should. So it seems to be just a matter of logging in.
Thanks for pointing it out, and please let us know if we can assist you with anything else.
Maydschi
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:46 am

Opened an account with BetInAsia through the Arbusers-promotion.

Today requested my first withdrawal with email and got the response that I have to do the KYC first.
Was prepared that this will take 2 or 3 days and sent passport and utility bill immediately.
Verification took 3 (!!!) minutes and after confirming my skrill they sent the money (5 figures).
The whole process took under 20 minutes, that's what I call lightening fast!

As a customer for about a month I can only say the best about them until now.

Return to “BetInAsia”