About BetInAsia

Your destination for Asian Betting Brokerage Services.
Shawn2k
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: About BetInAsia

Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:52 pm

Maydschi wrote: Opened an account with BetInAsia through the Arbusers-promotion.

Today requested my first withdrawal with email and got the response that I have to do the KYC first.
Was prepared that this will take 2 or 3 days and sent passport and utility bill immediately.
Verification took 3 (!!!) minutes and after confirming my skrill they sent the money (5 figures).
The whole process took under 20 minutes, that's what I call lightening fast!

As a customer for about a month I can only say the best about them until now.

I have the same experience so far. Top customerservice (This is not the case of all their competitors).

Keep it up BetinAsia!
AlexNotman1
Pro
ProProProPro

Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:12 pm

What about bots if we talk about brokers? Is it against their rules or they are allright with that?
BetInAsia
Has experience

Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:39 pm

AlexNotman1 wrote: What about bots if we talk about brokers? Is it against their rules or they are allright with that?
Hi, yes, we are alright with bots/trading software.
BEST PRICES AND HIGHEST LIMITS - BETINASIA.com - Your destination for ASIAN BROKERAGE and BETTING SERVICES - support@betinasia.com
Nicklas
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:50 pm

Is orbit exchange down?!

What happened? Especially this CL night!

I receive an error 503 Service Unavailable.
tomo
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:08 pm

yep, it seems to be down..
On chat they called it 'Emergency System Maintenance'.... :|
Also unavailable via other brokers.
Prometheus

Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:40 am

Hello I am looking for an mollybet agent, I am thinking about going with Betinasia as there's a 0.1% cashback and free deposit/withdrawal but after reading this thread i'm wondering why some people have lower odds?  I'm trying to understand why 2-3 guys here had lower odds and then wrote here and it was fixed,they had correct odds. Shouldn't all have same odds?

Reply #74
Reply #75
Reply #81
Reply #83
Reply #97
Reply #98
Reply #99

Reply #103  C) Will I get (on Mollybet) the exact same odds each bookie offers on it's website?
Betinasia -Yes.

May I know why some didn't had same odds? That is the only thing stopping to join beinasia, i've not read anything bad for this agent while for some others there are some bad things. If its true that for some odds are correct and for some lower this isn't okay and that 0.1% cashback doens't make sense at all
Last edited by Prometheus on Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
BetInAsia
Has experience

Thu May 02, 2019 12:39 pm

Hi Prometheus, and thanks for you interest in our services. We guarantee the best odds (odds offered on the bookie website) and 0.1% cashback to all customers registering via Arbusers. Feel free to start using BetInAsia Black whenever you are ready.
Last edited by BetInAsia on Thu May 02, 2019 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BEST PRICES AND HIGHEST LIMITS - BETINASIA.com - Your destination for ASIAN BROKERAGE and BETTING SERVICES - support@betinasia.com
Nicklas
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue May 07, 2019 4:30 pm

Betinasia starts to use merchant Skrill and Neteller account.

I received an email about this. This is good news.
However it's not very clear the whole deposit procedure. No merchant deposit option at their site.
BetInAsia
Has experience

Wed May 08, 2019 8:31 am

Hi Nicklas,

Right now, we don't have the option to deposit via skrill on our website, we need to do it manually for now. However, we are working to implement that option in the near future.
mo
movahedy

Mon May 13, 2019 6:52 am

We just match bookies suported with betinasia with soft bookies for arbitrage aim , we can sure if our bet win in betinasia our money is safe , but what happen if our bet win in soft bookies and they limit us due arbitrage betting? What is your solution for this problem?
apoel81
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon May 20, 2019 9:06 am

After a year of inactivity i restarted using my Betinasia account last months. Was used to 1-2 days processing time for withdrawals back then.

However, seems a lot changed now and my small 5 digit withdrawal processed instant which is a big positive.

Fast withdrawals, cashbacks, free deposits/withdrawals, well done Betinasia!
apoel81
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu May 30, 2019 4:45 pm

Few days ago i noticed that my account had higher limits/lowered odds compared to rest agents.

https://imgur.com/a/jFs1wFW

https://imgur.com/a/xRe5puv

Specifically, my account had more or less IBC X3 limits and 0.01 lowered odds, Pinnacle X2 limits and same odds, Sbobet X2 limits and Singbet X2.5 limits and 0.03 lowered odds.

However, limits were back to normal the next day :)

My questions is: Was that an error or the customer has the option to decide the odds/limits that suits him better?
BetInAsia
Has experience

Fri May 31, 2019 9:58 am

Hi Apoel81, good to have you back :) and thank you for recognising our improvements. We are always striving to improve our product and customer service. Feel free to add a suggestion anytime.

Regarding the odds and limits, it most probably has to do with the specific accounts that we were updating on our platform at that moment. It's not an everyday occurrence so now everything should be in order. Odds have to be in line, always the highest possible, there is no room for mistake there. Limits can't really change since any max hit on one account will have an affect on the price.
So to answer you, the limits and odds are at the highest level for all players.

A sidenote: If you are looking for higher limits than those provided on Black, we can assist you in a different way - by using our Skype betting service. We can offer multiple times higher limits this way.

Thank you again for using BetInAsia services and for your feedback
apoel81
Pro
ProProProPro

Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:58 pm

https://pollytrading.com/ is operated by Lone Rock Holdings N.V, same company behind Betinasia.

Can you give us more info regarding pollytrading? Interested mostly regarding bookies available in platform. Seen you advertise 40+ bookamakers, most of them are obscure to me (vip2541, gvbet, tbsbet etc). What bookies are actually available via Pollytrading bar those already available via Betinasia?
BetInAsia
Has experience

Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:53 am

Hi apoel81, and thanks for your interest. We would ask you to give us a bit more time and we will disclose everything when more information is available.

Return to “BetInAsia”