About BetInAsia

Your destination for Asian Betting Brokerage Services.
Nicklas
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: About BetInAsia

Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:54 pm

I think that the big disadvantage of an agent is that you can't make an immediate deposit.

I was run out of money yesterday at Champions League night and i couldn't make an instant deposit.

Thought that merchant skrill deposit option could solve this issue , but seems that is still unavailable.
BetInAsia
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:32 am

Hi @Nicklas. We value your feedback, so thank you, first of all. We are working on automating the deposits and withdrawals, and also adding more payment options. There is progress up to this point but the system is not yet complete. We will definitely keep the community updated.

Thanks again and best regards,
BetInAsia team
BEST PRICES AND HIGHEST LIMITS - BETINASIA.com - Your destination for ASIAN BROKERAGE and BETTING SERVICES - support@betinasia.com
alealeale
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:39 am

@Betinasia...I can't understand why you aren't answering to may emails.
2 issues: delay with settlements on Pinnacle bet (ok, here you replied), weird because original Pinnacle have already settled yesterday bets.
2nd problem: Pinnacle odds have been missing since yesterday, I've sent two different samples on attachment but you don't reply. (first email yesterday).
Please, could you fix? Thanks.
BetInAsia
Has experience

Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:47 am

Hi @alealeale, we will look into it and get back to you asap. Apologies for the delay
BEST PRICES AND HIGHEST LIMITS - BETINASIA.com - Your destination for ASIAN BROKERAGE and BETTING SERVICES - support@betinasia.com
nas1212
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:49 am

Can you please clarify a few things.

1. How much is the commission for Betfair when registering to Black through Arbusers?
2. How much is the commission for Matchbook when registering to Black through Arbusers?
3.What other exchanges do you offer through Black and what is their commission (eg betdaq)?
4. Could you provide list of ALL bookies and exchanges that are available via Black? I have seen mixed posts on this. Some claim that apart from Pin, ISN, Ibc/max/dafa and SBO there are other bookies from Thailand etc. Please clarify.
alealeale
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:24 pm

Who has still winning bets pending on Black platform? They have problem with Pinnacle settlement and it's have been already 4 days that I can't have my money on my balance. I've stopped choosing Pinnacle odds into the platform until they fix it. Fist case is on 1st oct, then all champions league matches on 3rd, then again the day after...about 4000 euro blocked and no info at all, I mean, Betinasia staff doesn't know when it will be fixed.
BetInAsia
Has experience

Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:48 am

nas1212 wrote: Can you please clarify a few things.

1. How much is the commission for Betfair when registering to Black through Arbusers?
2. How much is the commission for Matchbook when registering to Black through Arbusers?
3.What other exchanges do you offer through Black and what is their commission (eg betdaq)?
4. Could you provide list of ALL bookies and exchanges that are available via Black? I have seen mixed posts on this. Some claim that apart from Pin, ISN, Ibc/max/dafa and SBO there are other bookies from Thailand etc. Please clarify.
Hello, I'm happy to answer your questions.

1. Commission on Black on Betfair is 3% on winning bets.
2. Commission on Black on Matchbook is 1,25%
3. Currently we offer only Betfair and Matchbook,
4. 18bet, SBO, IBC, ISN, Singbet, ps3838, Matchbook, Betfair

Please let us know if you have any questions.
BetInAsia
Has experience

Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:16 am

alealeale wrote: Who has still winning bets pending on Black platform? They have problem with Pinnacle settlement and it's have been already 4 days that I can't have my money on my balance. I've stopped choosing Pinnacle odds into the platform until they fix it. Fist case is on 1st oct, then all champions league matches on 3rd, then again the day after...about 4000 euro blocked and no info at all, I mean, Betinasia staff doesn't know when it will be fixed.
Hello, we are sorry for the delay, we are working on that and it should be done today.

Thank you for understand.
arber_PL
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:22 pm

BetInAsia wrote:
Hello, I'm happy to answer your questions.

1. Commission on Black on Betfair is 3% on winning bets.
2. Commission on Black on Matchbook is 1,25%
3. Currently we offer only Betfair and Matchbook,
4. 18bet, SBO, IBC, ISN, Singbet, ps3838, Matchbook, Betfair

Please let us know if you have any questions.
Hi, I can see on my account 2,5% commission on Black on Matchbook.
Nico72
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:31 pm

Hello,

I sent an email to have information to betinasia and they answer me :

We are genuinely grateful for choosing us as your betting broker. Unfortunately, we have to inform you that we do not accept customers from France anymore due to our license requirements.

As we know how much you value your favourite Asian bookies, we have done thorough research, and also from the feedback of our mutual (Asian) partners, we found a company that is willing to accept French players. From the numerous testimonies, reviews and positive references we can recommend the well-tested betting provider Bonebet.com.
We cannot guarantee your experience with Bonebet, but what we heard the service they offer is of the highest standard.

Once again, we are sorry for the inconvenience and wish you all the best in the future.

So I’d like to know if someone here has experience bonebet? And if it is possible to be refer to them by arbusers?

Thank you for your help.
BetInAsia
Has experience

Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:28 pm

Hi everyone!

I would like to inform you all that we have added BETDAQ exchange on our Black platform! Great addition to boost the liquidity and offer high odds.

@arber_PL - That definitely shouldn't be the case. Please contact us with all of the details at support@betinasia.com and we will work out the issue. Thank you

@banglard00 - Which bookies are you looking for? On our Black platform or separate accounts? Please visit BetInAsia website for more info. Thanks
MaxChart
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:22 am

Hi!

From your website: We accept payments via Skrill (Moneybookers), Neteller, ecoPayz, BitCoin and bank wire.

1- Can I get a breakdown of the fees for each one? I'm from Canada and might be interested in moving a good chunk of my roll.

2- If I deposit via BitCoin, are they insta converted to Euros? I wouldn't want to gamble on BTC price

3- Are the withdrawal methods the same as the payment mathods?

Thank you very much!

Max
BetInAsia
Has experience

Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:57 pm

Hi Max, thank you for your interest in BetInAsia services. Please feel free to contact us with any other questions via support@betinasia.com or the live chat option at BetInAsia website. I will give you just a quick answer here, and please note that soon we will have more payment options available so in general it's good to keep yourself updated on our website or the general BetInAsia topic on Arbusers forum.

All deposit options are free of charge. Currently we only charge 2% fee only on the cryptocurrency (Bitcoin, Ripple and Litecoin) withdrawals. Our support will assist you with all other details and you can also check out the payments page on our website www.betinasia.com/payments/

Thanks
apoel81
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:40 pm

is there any update regarding betfair via mollybet platform? Really missing it tbh
BetInAsia
Has experience

Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:17 pm

Hi apoel81. Apologies for the delay, but we have good news! :) BF is available once again!

Thanks for your patience.

Return to “BetInAsia”