About BetInAsia

Your destination for Asian Betting Brokerage Services.
Alabaster
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: About BetInAsia

Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:15 am

BetInAsia wrote: Hi @MisterRodriquez, we are working on a solution regarding the SBO odds offered on BLACK. The issue should be resolved in a day or two. Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

In general, the SBO offer is not what it used to be, so it's not something that creates a significant difference among other bookies that are offered via BLACK.

We will keep everyone updated when the situation is resolved.
Your relationship with them are not good. Other brokers used Mollybet do not have problem with them at all.I just want to know, if you are not able to offer them all the time, I have to find other solutins.
BetInAsia
Has experience

Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:37 pm

Hi Arbusers!

@Yngwie/Sawyer, thank you for the kind words. We are happy that you are finding our products and services useful! Thanks for your trust and support.

Regarding 18bet standalone accounts - those will no longer be offered via BetInAsia. Unfortunately, all current account holders will no longer be able to use those accounts. 18bet remains available via BetInAsia BLACK platform.

Please contact us via support@betinasia.com or via live chat on BetInAsia website if you require more info about your accounts.
BEST PRICES AND HIGHEST LIMITS - BETINASIA.com - Your destination for ASIAN BROKERAGE and BETTING SERVICES - support@betinasia.com
BetInAsia
Has experience

Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:44 pm

Alabaster wrote:
Your relationship with them are not good. Other brokers used Mollybet do not have problem with them at all.I just want to know, if you are not able to offer them all the time, I have to find other solutins.
Hi @Alabaster, please note that the issue with SBO is not only via BetInAsia, but via all brokers. It's the way they have been operating since their company policy change. Odds via brokers are lower than those you would get directly on their website.

Other Asian bookies offer more competitive odds than SBO, so we would suggest that you use BetInAsia BLACK platform to always get the best odds available on the market.
BEST PRICES AND HIGHEST LIMITS - BETINASIA.com - Your destination for ASIAN BROKERAGE and BETTING SERVICES - support@betinasia.com
Camma23
Has experience

Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:57 pm

sbo (along with IBC) became so bad...they can't be considered sharp bookies anymore. Don't know if BIA did it already, but most of brokers already kicked both fromt the offer. It's simply useless to keep them inside molly accounts. They just give you false hope
Alabaster
Has experience

Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:02 pm

BetInAsia wrote:
Alabaster wrote:
Hi @Alabaster, please note that the issue with SBO is not only via BetInAsia, but via all brokers. It's the way they have been operating since their company policy change. Odds via brokers are lower than those you would get directly on their website.

Other Asian bookies offer more competitive odds than SBO, so we would suggest that you use BetInAsia BLACK platform to always get the best odds available on the market.
From June 1.there was only 10 days SBO was avaible. I use other bookmakers via Black and I am very happy with your service. But I still have question: Could you offer SBO without problem?
Sportmarket offer them with no problem at all.
BetInAsia
Has experience

Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:13 pm

Hi @Alabaster. We will look to have it on BLACK, even though, as other members pointed out, there isn't much value there. We will keep you all informed.

Thank you for using our services.
MalleMax
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:10 pm

Hi there,

have not used Black for a while because i have a nurse case in family and has no much time to work. Now i start again today and see that Orbit Odds are much more higher then Black BF offer. Can anyone confirm this?
My Black account is referred  by Arbusers .

Kind regards
BetInAsia
Has experience

Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:38 pm

Hi @MalleMax, we are glad to have you back.

Odds offered by the exchanges that you can see on your BetInAsia BLACK account bet-slip are already lowered for the value of the exc commission rate. That is why you are seeing the difference comparing to Orbit.
Once your order is placed, you will see the odds' true value.

BetInAsia doesn't charge any additional commission for the turnover our customers generate. Your account is without any added fees.
MalleMax
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:43 pm

Thank you for fast answer and support, as everytime.

Kind regards

Martin
BetInAsia
Has experience

Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:50 pm

You are welcome, Martin.

Have a great day.
arber_PL
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:51 pm

BetInAsia wrote:
Regarding 18bet standalone accounts - those will no longer be offered via BetInAsia. Unfortunately, all current account holders will no longer be able to use those accounts. 18bet remains available via BetInAsia BLACK platform.
I've never seen 18bet's odds in BLACK, though I have them checked on YES in Bookies section.
EYTRADING
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:28 pm

Also missing 18bet, isn and sbobet in Black platform.
3ET only in pre-match
Last edited by EYTRADING on Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
alealeale
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:55 am

It's been for a couple of days on my Black account max stake is 100 euro regardless of the match, then I can repeat the bet but in the meantime odd is dropped.
I've checked on Sportmarket platform and I don't have this issue. Do you notice the same?
I've lost more than 30k in 1,5 year so I  can't understand the reason. So far they simply answer me to
reduce the stake, later I'm going to ask the matter, they are still closed at this time, thanks.
candido55
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:44 pm

Hi guys , i am having problems with this people ........

it looks to me like they are just hassling mading up issues to boder me .

First they said i had reached deposit limit - lol deposit limit for a bookie - through CC .

They needed a picture  and handwiriting domument.

I asked why when my identity is clear and passed KYC .. CC i use its to my name and so on..
NO answer just bla bla .. hasling with that bullcrap.

Finally 3 days later i send it , i have not smart phone so i had to go to id photo machine.. that costs plus scanner and so on ..

Send it and now they want it separate i.e it can not be done with CC in one hand and handwirting bullshit  message in other ..... just couse some idiot wants to annoy oh and it has to be on JPG format wich they never mentioned in first place..

In the middle of it i have last deposit on hold and started to think all they wanted is CC data and are trying to wind me up so they keep what i have left.

Anyone having this sort of trouble !?

I swear im sick and tired of this agent crap .... ill migrate to somalia if needed come back to .com .

Have this CC thing hapen to anyone.

Thanks in advance.
BetInAsia
Has experience

Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:36 pm

Hello everyone. We do have 18bet available on BetInAsia BLACK platform, but please note that they are only offering top tier football leagues this way. It's not the same as having a standalone account.

ISN will be available today, while SBO will be back by early next week, the latest. We will keep you updated.

@alealeale, it can depend on the market limits, and other factors, which I am sure that you take into consideration since you are an experienced bettor. If you are still experiencing similar issues or anything else that is unusual, please reach out to us again via email. Thank you

@candido55, please understand that, as a licensed company, we need to make sure that any activity that raises some flags in our system, or with our partners, the payment providers, it needs to be checked and confirmed that everything is done according to the regulation.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you, but we only took the necessary steps in this kind of situation. Please contact us via support@betinasia.com if you have additional questions or concerns. Thank you

Return to “BetInAsia”