About BetInAsia

Your destination for Asian Betting Brokerage Services.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: About BetInAsia

Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:31 pm

Use the BetInAsia banner that you see on the top of this page. Register your account. Then, before depositing anything, contact BIA via e-mail or live chat and tell them that you are referred by arbusers.
Thank you.
ta
tancos1990

Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:56 am

BetInAsia wrote:
tancos1990 wrote: Thank you, i already mail arbusers, waiting, to mahe a new topic with all details and print, or waiting, maybe will be fix it.
Hi @tancos1990, we have informed you via email that your betting activity needs to be reviewed by Orbit, so that's the reason for the additional delay with your request. Once everything is cleared up, the request will be fully processed.

We thank you for your patience and understanding.
@BetInAsia , i understand, but since saturday? to see my bets? im relative new at betinasia, i maybe have around 40 bets.... why so much time? i need at least some of my withdraws , for paid bills.

if you want i cant copy past all my bets to here, to all see what kind of bets are . pure and normal 100^% bets.

Please , at least speed up that, since saturday ?

thank you.
BetInAsia
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:40 am

Hi @tancos1990, we are still waiting for an update, and as soon as we have it, we will inform you. I think there is no need to reveal your bets. We ask you for a bit more patience and it will all be resolved.

Thank you
BEST PRICES AND HIGHEST LIMITS - BETINASIA.com - Your destination for ASIAN BROKERAGE and BETTING SERVICES - support@betinasia.com
ta
tancos1990

Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:08 am

Gameboy wrote: Hello guys.The reason I register is that I already need a broker for Asian bookmakers.I read carefully the topics for all companies supported by Arbusers and chose for myself BetInAsia.I understand that there are benefits to being registered through this site and here I am.I have only one question, when I make my registration in BetInAsia, how to indicate that I am referred by Arbusers?
Greetings

EDIT - SITUATION SOLVED , ALL OK, MAYBE SOME ROUTINES CHECKS ,i only advice because the delay of those checks,and my money stuck there.
          ALL OK . BETINASIA STILL HAVE ALL MY COFIDENCE.

Hello sir.
First i dont have nothing (yet),to difamer anyone.
But my situation was very similar to yours,thats why i make this post.

I try for several days /week , find a VERY TRUST brooker ,with betfair or a good clone like orbit .
I read,read,read....and top choise for me, was Betinasia ,with arbusers refer (because they help and we have in forum a active represent of betinasia .

And  for me start great , some deposits os around 800e , some withdraws os 300 to 500 , all great ,and good customer .

saturday i ask in morning day a 270e withdraw, pay normaly . later in same day ,ask a 600e withdraw, and until now, its all bad excuses, since saturday im waiting for some people in orbit see my bets.
Worst ,was in that time, i receive by the support some liers like "we are with tecnicall issues ,we can not pay today,only tomorow" , now only yesterday was told me that are seen my betting activity , so ?why dont teel me in saturday that?

i hope, really hope dont make a big mistake put my online money in betinasia, but we heard so bad of the others brookers...
Im still waiting,day after day.... for ....no replys.

i prepared to post here my ALL BETTING ACTIVITY , its about 40 bets, to even a newbin gambler see that are legitime bets .

lets wait.

I DONT WANT ,WITH THIS POST DIFAMER BETINASIA, untill...saturday...was a good top choise .
Last edited by tancos1990 on Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
balls of steele
Has experience

Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:09 pm

Of course, you are defaming BetInAsia.
A new potential client comes to the forum, and you run to inform him about your case.
My guess is that you are a fund passer. You got caught and you are now looking to blackmail them. It is just a guess, not an accusation.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:12 pm

@tancos1990,

You are warned for the second time. Our forum is here to help all cases including yours. But we will not allow being used as a blackmailing tool.
We are happy to speed up your case as we already did, and help you with BetInAsia after your request.
No further warning will be extended to you.

Act smart.
ta
tancos1990

Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:21 pm

arbusers wrote: @tancos1990,

You are warned for the second time. Our forum is here to help all cases including yours. But we will not allow being used as a blackmailing tool.
We are happy to speed up your case as we already did, and help you with BetInAsia after your request.
No further warning will be extended to you.

Act smart.

My good friend and administration, you wrong, maybe many work, but the first advice is was not for me .

and in my mail i told you , im not intentions to difamer nobody, thats why i don open a thread, read my mail again sr, administration,
With all respect ,be fair with me sir.

And i never made acusations , only , and after day after day to see some bets, i explain what happens, without acusation.

its a crime, the customers explain withou lies , and accusations, explains fair their situation?sr administrator . ?

Thank you in advice, PROBLEM SOLVED .
ta
tancos1990

Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:27 pm

balls of steele wrote: Of course, you are defaming BetInAsia.
A new potential client comes to the forum, and you run to inform him about your case.
My guess is that you are a fund passer. You got caught and you are now looking to blackmail them. It is just a guess, not an accusation.
man, the only who make acusations ,personnal acusations was you.

im so great fund passer, and caugt, that my problem was solved and pay all.

I remember that i say , that i will put all my bets to people see. and the more experiences, you are not for sure, will see how easy see that not fund passer.  ::) ::) ::)

So.... i only say what happens, fair mode, without acusations, and first i mail administrator, that i dont want difamer nobody and open no thread about them. and i do right,i was paid .

one advice to you - "sometimes silence and keep your mouth shut IS GOLD"

keep this advice for a guy that maybe have more years in that industry ,that you in life.

Cheers
Saturn
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:31 pm

@BIA,  No more 18bet Account ?
talking about standalone acc.
If I look into the Sky, it makes me happy and shows me that my problems don't really matter. Because in the end I'm a part of something big and Amazing.
Alabaster
Has experience

Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:22 am

SBO early last week?
zyz
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:33 pm

In past i've made many neteller transaction with Betinasia, now i don't have anymore Neteller option at Betinasia portal..they are saying that my country restrict their neteller account..
Very bad news...neteller is having a license in my country from long time..
Alabaster
Has experience

Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:17 pm

BetInAsia wrote: Hello everyone. We do have 18bet available on BetInAsia BLACK platform, but please note that they are only offering top tier football leagues this way. It's not the same as having a standalone account.

ISN will be available today, while SBO will be back by early next week, the latest. We will keep you updated.

@alealeale, it can depend on the market limits, and other factors, which I am sure that you take into consideration since you are an experienced bettor. If you are still experiencing similar issues or anything else that is unusual, please reach out to us again via email. Thank you

@candido55, please understand that, as a licensed company, we need to make sure that any activity that raises some flags in our system, or with our partners, the payment providers, it needs to be checked and confirmed that everything is done according to the regulation.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you, but we only took the necessary steps in this kind of situation. Please contact us via support@betinasia.com if you have additional questions or concerns. Thank you
Camma23
Has experience

Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:37 pm

zyz wrote: In past i've made many neteller transaction with Betinasia, now i don't have anymore Neteller option at Betinasia portal..they are saying that my country restrict their neteller account..
Very bad news...neteller is having a license in my country from long time..
Same for me, they are not offering skrill and neteller although here both are regularly licensed
Alabaster
Has experience

Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:44 am

If you are not able to have SBO again this month, this year or ever just told us.

I use your API and I have payed for it 600 EUR without SBO it is worthless.

Now your put me in positiion to switch to other agent and pay 600 eur again.
BetInAsia
Has experience

Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:06 am

Hello, Arbusers! There are a few answers that we should add here, to address the last posts in this thread.

18bet standalone accounts - We announced in an earlier post that BetInAsia will discontinue offering these accounts, although 18bet will still be offered on BLACK.

SBO on BLACK - We can't give a specific time frame, but we are working on getting the SBO back on BLACK. I would still emphasize that their offer is not as competitive as other bookies and exchanges that we have constantly available on our platform.

Neteller and Skrill - Generally, payment methods are available according to the regulations we have to comply with, so that will end up leaving some of the countries with less than the full range of our offered payment methods. We will still actively work on improving our offer and your ease of use of the BetInAsia services.

If you have any questions, please contact us via support@betinasia.com. Thank you
BEST PRICES AND HIGHEST LIMITS - BETINASIA.com - Your destination for ASIAN BROKERAGE and BETTING SERVICES - support@betinasia.com

Return to “BetInAsia”