ibc voided pre-game bets during live

A place to compare agents, services and offers.
Raana
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

ibc voided pre-game bets during live

Thu May 18, 2017 11:12 pm

I made 2 bets on Belgium Reserves soccer league, game Sint-Truidense VV Reserves vs KSC Lokeren OV Reserves on 08 May 2017 17:01:54 (belgium time) in ibc bookmaker through sportmarket betting broker
ibc voided 1 of 2 bets in live after first goal was scored:

Bets were made on asian handicap(80 euro) and moneyline(1148 euro) both on KSC Lokeren OV Reserves side
On 08 May 2017 19:40:48 (belgium time), 10 minutes after game started and 5 minutes after KSC Lokeren OV Reserves scored its 1st goal, ibc voided only the bigger bet (1148 euro on moneyline).

Line was correct. ibc continued to offer line for asian handicap after bets were made, just decreased odds.

ibc answered with that:
"Member ticket been voided due to attain 5 times or above of company's actual max bet"
ibc states that maximum was RM3000(3000MYR->633.99EUR). Somehow ibc accepted 1148 euro due to "technical error" though every technical error has its name, e.g. "greedy to grab your money"

Sportmarket broker created another excuse the next day:
"17:33:24 Our system picks up that the P/L is 0.00 and that should then be displayed next to the bet. Open bets does not show anything under P/L. At the same time the bet gets flagged to get checked manually but that cannot always be done very quick after the alert."
I highly doubt that statement because a) I copied list of active bets at 17:52 and there was present 1148 euro bet.
b) There is no information about that 17:33 event in Log
c) In first 3 answers by email sportmarket did not notice that.

My question "where is the rule about 5-times of "actual" maxbet limit?" was unanswered by sportmarket. Sportmarket provides ibc rules in .pdf file on sportmarket website. There is nothing about 5-times limit in the text.

Be aware of that trick of ibc(maxbet) bookmaker.
Do not make high bets in ibc. ibc may void your bets over 200 euro  per event using that trick.

If you see that kind of picture:
avoid that bets: ibc may void your bet 1148 euro by discretion after result of game will be known
barbero
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: ibc voided pre-game bets during live

Fri May 19, 2017 5:58 am

Absolute shame on you, sportmarket. So this is how reliable you are?
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Fri May 19, 2017 7:08 am

This is Mollybet I believe.  Did you get an IBC bet-ID for the bet?
Raana
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat May 20, 2017 2:08 am

Alfa1234 wrote: This is Mollybet I believe.  Did you get an IBC bet-ID for the bet?
Right, Molly bet software.
voided IBC bet-ID for moneyline 102037221657 , not voided bet on asian handicap 102037221511
Qual1ty00
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun May 21, 2017 9:22 am

for me it looks like there was some glitch in stake limit here - IBC would never offer >1000 EUR limit on this market.
Raana
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun May 21, 2017 4:06 pm

And pinnacle would never offer 10000EUR limits for Malta and 4th division in England, huh? You tell me that. Where there are not much games or lines moved a lot before, much money collected on both sides, bookies may offer higher limits.

Today I've seen 1200EUR max for halftime Japan in ibc and tried to guess whether that was "real limit" or a trick. glitches happen but you cannot void bets at your discretion when odds dropped, bookie has negative EV, expectation value, and even worse - when game already started.

Broker sportmarket could not hide important information about my bets. As soon as void happened (if happened before game as they now insist) they had to show that in Log and preferrably to inform me by email as pin usually does. It is the only was to transparency. To have timestamp in email when void happened. If client doesn't have chance check it and verify before the game that void was happened before the game then their arms are not tied to do their tricks.
Considering [url=http://"http://arbusers.com/index.php/topic,3419.0.html"]broker bet-ibc' behaviour shown on this forum[/url], no broker/agent can be trusted by default, no matter is this broker a single person named Karlis or Karl or is it Maltese Ltd, trust should be earned and then carefully protected.

Another broker in faq section proved that ibc and singbet both have [url=http://"http://bet-football.com/software/"]percentage-based calculation terms[/url]
So singbet=ibc in terms of calculation bets.
Does it mean that bets may be voided just when singbet/ibc lost too much?
"You must not adjust your bets since it's done in Molly bet" Really? You have to think about "actual max" in MYR (malaysian currency) which is nowhere shown to you! And information about "5-times" rule is not shown to you as well.
Raana
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:52 pm

Sportmarket broker

ibc(maxbet) continues to void ~1% of my bets
Today's case:
28 Aug 2017 15:22:21 Account ibc/_5a603922_: placing €7.00 @ 15.000
28 Aug 2017 15:22:27 Bet 4426558115 done: €7.00 (of €7.00) @ 15.000

28 Aug 2017 17:53:43 Bet 4426558115 void: €7.00 (of €7.00) @ 15.000

This time ibc(maxbet) voided bet before kick-off but anyway maxbet' lines are so weak that alike singbet ibc has to void bets from time to time.
Alfa1234
Totally Pro

Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:11 pm

I'm pretty sure you bet those odds on some Norwegian 3rd division team (I saw the odd but can't remember the exact game)...and it was a clear palp.  If all other bookies have that team at an odd of around 3.5 you should not be surprised your bets get voided, even in an Asian.  If it's a clear error/mistake, they will void it.  Pinnacle would do the same.
Raana
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:05 am

Definetely you know nothing about voiding bets, especially considering pinnacle.
E.g. betfаir never voids bets at all. Odds in betfair for such unknown games may be 2 times higher than anywhere else.
Alfa1234
Totally Pro

Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:44 am

Raana wrote: Definetely you know nothing about voiding bets, especially considering pinnacle.
E.g. betfаir never voids bets at all. Odds in betfair for such unknown games may be 2 times higher than anywhere else.
You comment shows ignorance and inexperience. 

Betfair won't void bets because you aren't betting against them, but match offers from others...you are not betting against the site  They have voided bets before though if there's clear error on their site (like e.g.if they posted a wrong handicap line for a basketball game or so in which case they'll void the entire market). Pinnacle most certainly voids palps and odds that were posted in error...as does every other Asian bookie and that includes Maxbet. 

In this case, if all other bookies had that team at around 3.5 you should have known better if Maxbet posts an opening line of 15.

Return to “General talk about betting agents”