RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

closure account

Info about betting exchanges.
gamblehappier
Pro
ProProProPro

closure account

Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:10 pm

Hi i get an email from smarkets,that they no longer be able to accept customers from my country Therefore they will be closing my account,which is unfair .Why to close account?In this situation what do you believe that i should do?

Vpn do not help because they close account,do you think its good idea to ask support for details about vpn and how to continue to play?Any suggestions of how to continue to bet there?

Any help will be useful.
Last edited by gamblehappier on Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Believe to yourself is the secret to success.
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: closure account

Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:19 pm

You want to ask their customer service how to keep betting, being from a restricted country, and avoid being detected?
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:24 pm

These are bad news for many. You might need to move to a gambling friendly country if you want to play safe.
M@chibist
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:12 pm

gamblehappier wrote: Hi i get an email from smarkets,that they no longer be able to accept customers from my country Therefore they will be closing my account,which is unfair .Why to close account?In this situation what do you believe that i should do?

Vpn do not help because they close account,do you think its good idea to ask support for details about vpn and how to continue to play?Any suggestions of how to continue to bet there?

Any help will be useful.
Which country you are from?
gamblehappier
Pro
ProProProPro

Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:18 pm

ppintaluba watch again what i said,i was not going to ask them how to play without being detected but how to continue to betting(with vpns/vps exchanges do not have big problems).and why they close account?
The fair thing will be to let betting but not from your coutnry ip,and also if you have bet a lot of money there cannot tell you hi i close your account.

Also i was going to ask if they allow betting  from people that they are from restricted coutnrty to a country that they allow betting(even if the person is from a restricted country).Betfair actually allows it..

Arbusers is not a solution to leave it everything behind and go to another country.

What about betting from other person accounts abroad or brokers?
Last edited by gamblehappier on Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Believe to yourself is the secret to success.

Return to “Exchanges”