BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Arbing is dead!

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
gg
gg

Re: Arbing is dead!

Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:04 pm

P0lariz3dverymUch wrote: U re just a bunch of pathetics, ure been like this a long time indeed.
Looks like excesive masturbation, affected somebody's good manners.

Get laid,or at least get a hug.

Ps - next time,i would expect Skrill to hire a polite troll.
Last edited by gg on Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:22 pm

gg wrote: Ps - next time,i would expect Skrill to hire a polite troll.
What makes you think he is Skrill's troll?
P0lariz3dverymUch
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:23 pm

oh god,
another "self-employed" miserable piece of shit, commenting  :P
gg
gg

Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:32 pm

Arbusers wrote:
gg wrote: Ps - next time,i would expect Skrill to hire a polite troll.
What makes you think he is Skrill's troll?
Because i have a devine talent to understand in a jiffy, who is malakas, who is troll and who is both.

i bet this guy is both.

Cheers.
Last edited by gg on Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:29 pm

So I see you are unhappy with the influx of newbees and people multi-accounting 50+ people etc etc.

It happens, and every single "free money" scheme eventually dries up due to critical mass. 

But if you have exceptional maths/intelligence you will always find a way to earn a good living, and the internet is an amazing tool to help that.  We are very lucky to be living in this time!!

Arbing will be around for many years yet for smart people!

Just remember to live modestly until you have enough $$$ to live like a king for your whole life, and only then start living like a king!
Never trust a goose!!!
gamblehappier
Pro
ProProProPro

Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:54 pm

dealer wins wrote: So I see you are unhappy with the influx of newbees and people multi-accounting 50+ people etc etc.

It happens, and every single "free money" scheme eventually dries up due to critical mass. 

But if you have exceptional maths/intelligence you will always find a way to earn a good living, and the internet is an amazing tool to help that.  We are very lucky to be living in this time!!

Arbing will be around for many years yet for smart people!

Just remember to live modestly until you have enough $$$ to live like a king for your whole life, and only then start living like a king!
I competely agree with it.Smart people will found a way .What do you think about near future? More  competition will increase the arbing/valuebbeting opportunity and lower juice of bookmakers or  arb opportunities will decrease?

As someone said more softs will become sharps and put dangerous zone inside with lower juice.But again smart bettors will be able to find value.Also traders will be traders and big bets will also move the line
Believe to yourself is the secret to success.
showMeDaMoney
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:02 am

pre-match arbing is not dead and you don't need to be a genius to do it.
But it does take time, patience, experience and a good bank roll.

For those that get limited, it seems they are using others identities to keep the run going with different networks.
Then I'm sure others have hired or developed their own programs that can provide more instant notifications.
Thus beating the regular arbers.

Then I'm sure others have amazing techniques like 3-10 fold arbs in multis and or middles, which will probably avoid most of the limitations.
None of this takes any sort of immaculate mind capability.
sandy
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:16 pm

fnatic91 wrote:
P0lariz3dverymUch wrote: Stupid lammers.
Come back to this post after 12th of June.
You gonna cry like pussies!
Skrill is going to ask webcam verification...its the end !!!
About time...
da
davidkord

Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:03 pm

we all know paysafe is managed by a bunch of retard people, if they also start doing web cam for skrill then they are digging their own grave.
arbusers
Administrator

Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:20 pm

P0lariz3dverymUch wrote: This business is getting ruined by amateurs who never gamble a single cent in their life, but heard about oddstorm or bb, and they have this idea that they make their own luck. pmsl  ;D ;D
Different people destroy different parts of this business.
To understand this situation in a better way, I suggest you read here:
http://arbusers.com/index.php/topic,4609.msg53922.html#msg53922
or watch this video, especially towards the end:
http://arbusers.com/index.php/topic,4609.msg54171.html#msg54171
Now let me come back to the initial statement.
Small fishes who are taking bonuses en mass surely damage this business, but to what extend? Some times they will win, some times they will lose. Some times they don't have the ability to understand what arbitrage is and therefore they take negative arbs.
On the other hand, the locusts, syndicates, are destroying this business in a much faster way. These are a group of players under the guidance of bigger guys that kill the cow by  attacking to any possible source of profit in order to suck as more capital as they can in short time. As a result, many sources of profit are already dried up when they had potential to feed a lot of people generously for a longer time period. I can say that many of the burdens that we see today, are because of their actions. Have you seen some key bookmakers asking for things, locking accounts, excluding whole countries? Yes, it is because of these locusts. Have you seen burdens in moving money or using e-wallets. Bingo, it is again because of locusts. The damage that they create is totally disproportionate to the wealth that they create.

Everyone in this business things that he is big and his actions have an impact to the gambling world. To a certain extend this is right, but impact created by individuals is minimal compared to the impact of the locusts.
We must also thank and never decry BB, OS and alikes. They have their role in this industry and their role is positive from an arber's perspective.
showMeDaMoney
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:23 pm

This thread should read:
arbing is dead for those that have already been limited and are using multiple accounts with payments via skrill to get around the financial identification...

Probably the same ones using automated bots  to place bets...
arbusers
Administrator

Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:38 pm

damon wrote: Are there real news that skrill will aks webcam verification after 12 june?
The rumours are strong and backed by many reliable sources.
da
davidkord

Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:06 pm

damon wrote: Are there real news that skrill will aks webcam verification after 12 june?
that is fake.
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:30 pm

Ah so now we have it, a multiaccounter fraudster who wont be able to pass webcam verification with Ewallets lololol

No sympathy here.  I believe in arbing without committing fraud.
Never trust a goose!!!
da
davidkord

Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:45 pm

dealer wins wrote: Ah so now we have it, a multiaccounter fraudster who wont be able to pass webcam verification with Ewallets lololol

No sympathy here.  I believe in arbing without committing fraud.
if multi accounting is fraud. you arb on your own ID on what, 500 bookies? or your accounts have anti-limit capability?

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”