RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Changes in Skrill verification procedure

Skrill: VIP accounts | Highest Limits | Reduced costs
sideprofits
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Changes in Skrill verification procedure

Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:57 pm

There are rumours around that Skrill will start requesting web-cam verification in the same way NT does. This is another push for clients to search for other gateways.
Last edited by sideprofits on Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SticyBandit
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: Changes is Skrill verification procedure

Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:42 pm

More info about those rumors? How much of you were affected with NT webcam? Can Neteller webcam be replaced with ID + selfie sent on email?
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:32 pm

What is wrong with webcam verification?
Never trust a goose!!!
da
davidkord

Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:11 pm

If skrill also adopts web cam verification, its the end for arbers and also a huge cut on paysafe profits.
fnatic91
Pro
ProProProPro

Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:32 am

dealer wins wrote: What is wrong with webcam verification?
hahahahahhahaha .... so how are you going to tell to your "friends" , please can you show up to this camera buddy ???

Ohhh i forgot , you are that guy who has always used  only his own ID and  does not need any other new accounts.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: Changes in Skrill verification procedure

Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:50 pm

SticyBandit wrote: Can Neteller webcam be replaced with ID + selfie sent on email?
Yes, under very specific circumstances.
davidkord wrote: If skrill also adopts web cam verification, its the end for arbers and also a huge cut on paysafe profits.
You are wrong here. NT adopted webcam verification and this didn't bring the end of arbing. Many people decided to stop, others continue business as usual. As for paysafe profits, the impact will be less than what you believe, they now make more money from card fees compared to gambling action.

For those who would like to see what happened with NT, read here: http://arbusers.com/index.php/topic,4874.0.html
Last edited by arbusers on Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fnatic91
Pro
ProProProPro

Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:23 pm

You are wrong here. NT adopted webcam verification and this didn't bring the end of arbing
ehh my god ... It did not bring the end because NT could be easily replaced/switched by Skrill.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:25 pm

fnatic91 wrote:
You are wrong here. NT adopted webcam verification and this didn't bring the end of arbing
ehh my god ... It did not bring the end because NT could be easily replaced/switched by Skrill.
You are partially correct. Some people opt to stay with NT instead of moving action to Skrill, by amending their SOPs. However, to be realistic, I must say that some traffic moved from NT to Skrill. Others moved to bitcoin or bank accounts. I expect the same (or less) traffic to move from Skrill to ecoPayz soon.
One could say that ecoPayz is not a solution, but everyone finds his ways in these business.
LeafsDynasty
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:02 pm

I think, for both NT and Skrill is really important to not use some trash 3rd world countries but to have some source in small EU destinations (not Germany, France, Spain widely known in betting world) and it should be fine.
NT is accepting if you send them selfie through the email almost all EU countries, geo-verif VPN or ask someone from the country to do this, not huge step. It is all about finding the ways instead of excuses. Bigger problem recent months is behaving of b365.
sideprofits
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:48 pm

This is a question only for the clever guys of the forum. ''Give up'' people should stay in their holes.
Is there a limit in Neteller (or Skrill) under which they don't request webcam verification?
I spoke with several experienced people and their opinions span between 2 and 8K. Any solid answer?
da
davidkord

Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:03 pm

sideprofits wrote: This is a question only for the clever guys of the forum. ''Give up'' people should stay in their holes.
Is there a limit in Neteller (or Skrill) under which they don't request webcam verification?
I spoke with several experienced people and their opinions span between 2 and 8K. Any solid answer?
skrill always had decent limits for unverified accounts (not even sending ID card).
around 2500€ for total transaction volume in and out (ramps up to 7500€ if you add and verify a credit card), and you can´t exceed 1000€ on a single transaction.
they never asked for selfies.

neteller is way different, they always had very low limits for unverified accounts and selfies were always pretty common when you exceed limits or used vpn,etc
kapetan1122
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:55 am

davidkord wrote:
sideprofits wrote: This is a question only for the clever guys of the forum. ''Give up'' people should stay in their holes.
skrill always had decent limits for unverified accounts (not even sending ID card).
around 2500€ for total transaction volume in and out (ramps up to 7500€ if you add and verify a credit card), and you can´t exceed 1000€ on a single transaction.

neteller is way different, they always had very low limits for unverified accounts and selfies were always pretty common when you exceed limits or used vpn,etc
Maybe for you 2500 is decent limits but its peanuts and serious arber/bettor cant do nothing with it.
LeafsDynasty
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:52 pm

davidkord wrote:

Sorry, but how can be 2500 decent limit. 2500 means that someone will send you 500 eur, you will send 500 our to bookie, bookie will send you back 750 eur and you will send 750 eur to other account. So barely 250eur profit, something is fee, something costs an account... in the end you are in plus 100e (maybe)... not including the fact how many times you will those 500e lose.
sideprofits
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:13 pm

I still don't have an answer in my previous question. I m 100% confident that many members of the forum have the same question. People with knowledge should post here. A hypothesis is as easy as it gets and we can all speculate but we are looking for solid info here and not hypothesis'.
LeafsDynasty
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:11 pm

sideprofits wrote: I still don't have an answer in my previous question. I m 100% confident that many members of the forum have the same question. People with knowledge should post here. A hypothesis is as easy as it gets and we can all speculate but we are looking for solid info here and not hypothesis'.
I believe that your question was answered. On skrill its 2500 eur wihout webcam and on NT is 0.

Return to “Skrill”