RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

exchanges/brokers

Ask anything about smart gambling
gamblehappier
Pro
ProProProPro

exchanges/brokers

Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:23 am

Hello,here are some good questions and some answers for discussion.Its personal answers i do not know if they are correct,some thoughts actually for interesting discussion ..

1)Which do you think is the best broker to access smarkets,betfair and other exchanges?You will use a broker?
I have heard that smarkets do not compromise with brokers so i think noone serious broker offer it.For betfair?

2)I have heard and read that with brokers it is true that you avoid premium charges at betfair?I think its imaginary so everyone will use a broker..

3)Dont you think its better to bet at betfair instant via someone in an allowed country via vpn?Some people say that if you get caught you will lose money..but how?why? you do not multiaccounting ,its not a book(take point vpn,cookies) am i wrong?
4)Molybet tool opinions..why someone who invent this tool who can found the best odds offer it to us?If you can find the best tool why to offer it?

5)Why an exchange(betfair etc..)  asians offer accounts to brokers to use people from restricted countries?Maybe In order books to avoid taxes from countries and let people bet.Maybe brokers pay some good amount of money to exchanges/sharps and allow them to create accounts.

6)Brokers how they make money?Commissions from deposits withdrawals is i think the answer.Also with big amounts of money they can invest the money they get from players.And actually maybe they follow betting activity of a long time winner player and make even more money.

Waiting replies and discussion. ;)
Last edited by gamblehappier on Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Believe to yourself is the secret to success.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: exchanges/brokers

Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:41 pm

More or less all of your questions are answered in the forum but lets review the situation once again.
1. To my knowledge there is no broker offering Smarkets accounts, at least for now. Smarktes is withdrawing from a number of countries so we might see a clever broker or software presenting similar services. I would not use Betfair with a broker. I had discussions with so many agents and brokers, i can say it doesn't worth it. Agents are having legal issues and you will be the one to lose when a bell is ringing. Brokers on the other hand, they don't want arbers, because their model is based on losses and not on volumes. A serious broker would discourage you from using his services the minute he realises that you are arbing. You think that you are clever and you think that you can open another account with out his knowledge. You are wrong, he has the means to understand who you are and what you do within 24h of action.
On the other hand, white label softwares might be a good solution, with minimal or no risks.
2. This is not true. PC will get you whatever you do, arbing or trading. Read above also. Dont believe those who say that they can avoid PC. Their knowledge is limited. Arbing will have a winning streak in the end. Trading is specifically targeted by PC.
3. Here is a better solution. If you need that account that much, rent an apartment in a gambling friendly country and open a betfair account in your name. Do everything legally.
4. White label products are not the real thing. That includes Molybet, shark etc. The mechanism behind them allows a small profit for the owners, mainly based on volumes.
5. They do it in order to bring in more volumes. They don't have the legal risk because the broker/agent takes it on his back. The broker and the agent is licensed somewhere/somehow, so he again has no risks or limited risks. This is a big discussion and will require more details. Dont take that as a complete answer.
6. They have many ways to make money. Volumes, losses, tipping, information exchanged. Many many ways.
Avoid asking for many things within one thread. People are discouraged to answer. It is better to ask 1 thing at a time. More answers will come and everyone is going to be focused on that thing.
gamblehappier
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:44 pm

You are right i post a lot in one post ..Anyway..

1)So in conclusion dont you think broker is a must(Also if you live in a limited coutry)?Dont you think only betfair... maxbbet,sbobet,betisn are top bookies and some of these books have better odds than pinni and much more matches if i am not wrong,with some stake limits.Smaller leauges at pinni especally live 10/100 juice is too much,

For betfair  you said that a serious broker will not encourage to use betfair, assianconnect  which is the most popular agree with you as released betfair form their platform about 1.5 year ago.

2)As you said in other post also arbers paid pc at betfair,but i believe finally they will have winnings from arbing even paying pc.

3)It costs enough having another house  and if you do not have a good capital and not enough winnings in a year,maybe in the end lose money due to renting.Except you rent the house for 3-4 months so that you do not pay too much in order to get the name of utility bill,.

But no one  is going to rent you a house  for 3-4 months and especially if you are not from the same country. Also rumors said that even private vpns are detectable so in this occasion you may rent a house and cannot also bet via vpn,which is a disaster.
And if anyone thinks that by renting a house abroad can get access to much more bookies,if they catch you that you bet via vpn may confiscate winnings.

5)As you said it is big discussion,maybe in another post..

6)Surely hundrend of ways,but why there are so little reputable brokers.Only 2-3 trustable names,Maybe legal issues.And take point that they do not need so big capital like bookies.
Last edited by gamblehappier on Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Believe to yourself is the secret to success.
Raana
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:36 pm

gamblehappier wrote: 6)Brokers how they make money?Commissions from deposits withdrawals is i think the answer.
Broker of mollybet receives 0.125% of every not voided/returned bet, molybet receives 0.125% as a platform.
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:25 pm

Arbusers wrote: . Brokers on the other hand, they don't want arbers, because their model is based on losses and not on volumes. A serious broker would discourage you from using his services the minute he realises that you are arbing.
I never would have thought that.

As brokers only offer "sharp" books and exchanges, I would assume that any bets fired into Pinnacle or an exchange will give the broker an edge over time.  Bets even made by stupid gamblers on Pinnacle will funny enough always get reasonable odds because Pinnacle are never out of line?
Never trust a goose!!!
arbusers
Administrator

Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:48 am

gamblehappier wrote: 1)So in conclusion dont you think broker is a must(Also if you live in a limited coutry)?Dont you think only betfair... maxbbet,sbobet,betisn are top bookies and some of these books have better odds than pinni and much more matches if i am not wrong,with some stake limits.Smaller leauges at pinni especally live 10/100 juice is too much,
My opinion is that a brokers is a must for various reasons.
First of all you get the best available odds. Combine it with the cash back that our members are getting and you see the difference.
You get more choices from more bookmakers. There are some hidden asian bookmakers, not known in the wider public offering better odds in some occasions compared to the mainstream big names. Some times they can also be used supplementary in order to push higher bets when you badly need that, without moving the lines significantly.
arbusers
Administrator

Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:50 am

gamblehappier wrote: 2)As you said in other post also arbers paid pc at betfair,but i believe finally they will have winnings from arbing even paying pc.
Make no mistake, pc makes betfair a co-owner of your business, and in some cases, the only owner and you work for a salary.
arbusers
Administrator

Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:52 am

gamblehappier wrote: 3)It costs enough having another house  and if you do not have a good capital and not enough winnings in a year,maybe in the end lose money due to renting.Except you rent the house for 3-4 months so that you do not pay too much in order to get the name of utility bill,.

But no one  is going to rent you a house  for 3-4 months and especially if you are not from the same country. Also rumors said that even private vpns are detectable so in this occasion you may rent a house and cannot also bet via vpn,which is a disaster.
And if anyone thinks that by renting a house abroad can get access to much more bookies,if they catch you that you bet via vpn may confiscate winnings.
You are not describing how big the burden is, but how small your business are. Sorry.
arbusers
Administrator

Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:01 am

dealer wins wrote:
Arbusers wrote: . Brokers on the other hand, they don't want arbers, because their model is based on losses and not on volumes. A serious broker would discourage you from using his services the minute he realises that you are arbing.
I never would have thought that.

As brokers only offer "sharp" books and exchanges, I would assume that any bets fired into Pinnacle or an exchange will give the broker an edge over time.  Bets even made by stupid gamblers on Pinnacle will funny enough always get reasonable odds because Pinnacle are never out of line?
I think I mentioned before, but will say it once again. Pinnacle and likes don't like volumes coming from agents. The reason is that this is the sharpest action of all. That is why we see Pinnacle reducing limits to accounts coming from agents. That is why we see agents reducing their Position Taking and leverage. That is why we see a number of smaller agents to consciously opt not for looking for trading and arbitrage action, simply because their business model will be ruined.
Of course small fishes do exist, but their number is limited in agents and unlimited in high street bookmakers.
Pinnacle is out of line in some markets but they are not pulling over. They choose to limit their exposure by reducing wagering limits, instead of cutting off the market. Take a look at smaller leagues and smaller markets. Take a look at basketball, volleyball, ping pong, or even B class football championships.
Raana
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:35 am

Pinnacle's model is based and depends on money volumes. I don't see any reason to reduce that incoming volume except manipulations with lines.
TheJog87
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:01 am

Raana wrote:
gamblehappier wrote: 6)Brokers how they make money?Commissions from deposits withdrawals is i think the answer.
Broker of mollybet receives 0.125% of every not voided/returned bet, molybet receives 0.125% as a platform.
Excuse me if I'm saying a stupidity, but Does that mean I have an implicit comission on odds and prices are slightly different from the original bookmaker's account?
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:22 am

TheJog87 wrote:
Raana wrote:
Excuse me if I'm saying a stupidity, but Does that mean I have an implicit comission on odds and prices are slightly different from the original bookmaker's account?
No, it simply means Mollybet takes 0.125% from every bet you place.  Pinnacle pays this, not you.  There is no difference in the odds on Mollybet and the original Pinnacle site.  Pinnacle has deals like this with a lot of affiliates.  You can get a small commission back from the bets you place yourself as well if you join Pinnacle through 1 of the agents represented in this forum.  The same goes for a lot of other sharp bookmakers like Sbobet etc.

Return to “Newbie's questions”