Asianconnects verification system

A place to compare agents, services and offers.
Skaggerak
Pro
ProProProPro

Asianconnects verification system

Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:13 am

Can someone explain to me why they are behaving the way they are with me?

First they asked me for photo id and proof of address. I sent them my passport and bank statement. They replied with :

Thank you for submitting the documents, however we need the front copy of your password (with your picture and name indicated)

As additional documents, may we ask you to please submit Utility Bill such as Gas, Internet, Electricity, Water, or Cable TV (Mobile/Phone Bill is not accepted)

Lastly, for us to completely verify your account, kindly send us:
• screenshot of your Neteller(Settings -> Account)
• screenshot of your Neteller transactions

What is front copy of password? Why do they need an additional proof of address document? Why do they need a screenshot of Neteller transactions? This is for transactions only regarding them surely?

Thanks
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: Asianconnects verification system

Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:05 am

Ive said it before this whole verification thing is going way over the top these days. 

Do these companies not realise it is SERIOUSLY pissing off its customers with their invasive requests for information which should be of no concern to them.
Never trust a goose!!!
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:52 am

@ Skaggerak,
If your account is referred by arbusers and you have any request or question, pm me and I ll pass it to their management asap.
da
davidkord

Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:06 pm

its a matter of time and brokers will start asking for selfies too.
Alfa1234
Totally Pro

Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:53 pm

davidkord wrote: its a matter of time and brokers will start asking for selfies too.
Why would that ever be a problem?  I don't see why you'd need more than 1 account at a broker.
da
davidkord

Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:27 pm

Alfa1234 wrote:
davidkord wrote: its a matter of time and brokers will start asking for selfies too.
Why would that ever be a problem?  I don't see why you'd need more than 1 account at a broker.
its evasive, that most of these companies are dodgy and may use your details for criminal activities like 1xbet (russian mafia ponzi scheme)
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:44 pm

davidkord wrote:
Alfa1234 wrote:
its evasive, that most of these companies are dodgy and may use your details for criminal activities like 1xbet (russian mafia ponzi scheme)
Some are indeed dodgy, but some are 100% legitimate. Let's not put everyone in the meat grinder.
Raana
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:14 pm

Asianconnect88 is not requiring any proof if you deposit bitcoins. As bitcoin is anonymous by itself.
Skaggerak
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:48 pm

Arbusers wrote: @ Skaggerak,
If your account is referred by arbusers and you have any request or question, pm me and I ll pass it to their management asap.
I can't remember if its referred here to be honest, really inconvenient though. I don't have other utility bills in my name so I'm not sure how I can get around this. So many headaches.
Skaggerak
Pro
ProProProPro

Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:29 pm

They've accepted my statement but need another now, Jesus Christ. How is my Neteller address not further proof of address.
dealer wins
Totally Pro

Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:10 pm

Skaggerak wrote: They've accepted my statement but need another now, Jesus Christ. How is my Neteller address not further proof of address.
It could be worse, if you were doing this with Skrill each email reply from them takes about 4 weeks lol
Never trust a goose!!!

Return to “General talk about betting agents”