Skrill Transaction Declined (page 3)

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Skrill Transaction Declined  (Read 24595 times)
dealer wins
Totally Pro

View Profile

dealer wins

Re: Skrill Transaction Declined
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2017, 11:43:52 AM »

you try depositing money with Skrill and then withdrawing it without turning it over into any bookmaker and see what happens.

As I have stated many times I have a dislike for Skrill and their greed and go out of my way not to use them unless I have no choice.

I dont earn a penny from any affiliate scheme nor would I want to get involved with that.  Unless you are reputable and can introduce real unconnected customers your gonna come unstuck if you ask me.  Still I may be wrong as I have very little understanding how these things work.

Never trust a goose!!!
swiza
Gaining experience

View Profile

swiza

« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2018, 09:42:19 AM »

hlo my transaction is being declined by skrill to forex merchant sites like icmarkets. I'm in serious trouble here, have no clue what actually went wrong cause I tried everything they told me to do. Cleared cookies, caches, changed browser, device everything but still no success, also I never use vpn or proxy ... if anyone here has solved this issue plz let me know asap
Raijin
Gaining experience

View Profile

Raijin

« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2018, 12:58:19 AM »

I have a few accounts with this problem. I made a ticket for tech support but they told me "clean your browser cache and delete cookies". But it's not work. I re-open ticket (send them email) but still no luck. Btw you can laugh at me but I belive Skrill send data to big bookmakers like bet365. All my accounts with problems like this linked through money transfers. Seems like it's not safe to use skrill anymore.
swiza
Gaining experience

View Profile

swiza

« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2018, 03:03:59 AM »

Well, it is now working. Actually I found out last time I had opened my skrill on the puffin browser that has a proxy server. I was totally unaware of this, . I then installed firefox in my Android fon, which was gonna be the new browser for my skrill, I logged in there, n kept trying to make transactions from it with small amount like 10- 20$, 25% of the total amount... then it worked but not with bigger amount. After loggin in few times from that browser n making some few new transactions, I left the account in rest for 10-15 hours...no loggin during this period... then I tried, it worked fully n was fully functional. So this is definitely a technical issue...check if u ever happened to use skrill in proxy server without being unaware of it , like me.. that happens.. always use browser like chrome or Firefox for ewallets... some browsers totally get u in trouble.. I learned my lesson
Raijin
Gaining experience

View Profile

Raijin

« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2018, 02:22:10 PM »

Btw this error happens when you deposit to skrill form mastercard. Or receive funds from another skrill (deposited via mastercard). In this case you must add mastercard bank card to your skrill account and then withdraw funds.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print