RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Skrill Transaction Declined

Skrill: VIP accounts | Highest Limits | Reduced costs
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Sat Jan 07, 2023 5:35 pm

Let’s have a look at what could possibly go wrong during a transaction with an e-wallet like Skrill and Neteller used as a payment method. You might think using an e-wallet is a daily routine, however, many factors could make our day.

- My payment status appears as failed. What does this mean?
Failed statuses usually refer to deposits. A possible reason for the decline might be a restriction applied by your bank to certain payment types, an insufficient balance at the time of the attempt, a security restriction, or problems with the online merchants when transferring funds.

In such cases, it is useful to get in touch with your bank, confirm the details of your last payment attempt such as date, time, amount, and currency, and seek a resolution of the problem with them. If the problem cannot be resolved immediately, you may wish to select a different deposit option.

You have to keep in mind, that several banks consider any deposit to an e-wallet as a gambling transaction, and therefore they automatically reject them. This phenomenon is more common in countries that regulate gambling.

If your card withdrawal transaction or merchant refund has a failed status, please check the validity of your payment card. Please also check if it has been authorized for similar payments. Remember that withdrawals to certain card types are not supported.

- I am having problems withdrawing funds to my bank account. What do I do?
Bank withdrawals can only be instructed to a bank account in your name.
Please make sure that you are entering the correct details when filling in your bank account information.
If you are unsure how to fill in the required fields, please contact your bank. Entering incorrect information may result in delayed or declined transactions, and/or unwanted charges.
If you are experiencing difficulties, please check whether:
• You have submitted the details correctly;
• There are no restrictions applied to your Skrill account;
• Your limits are sufficient to execute this transaction;
• There are no restrictions applied to your bank account.
If an attempted withdrawal fails, more information will be displayed in your account when you attempt your next withdrawal. Please follow any instructions given to resolve any issue(s) that might have occurred, and check that you have provided enough details so that we can instruct your withdrawal successfully.

- What to do if I can’t make a deposit?
To make a successful deposit, there are several things you may consider:

General tips

Enable the pop-up windows of your browser, clear cache&cookies.
Don’t use VPN, proxy, or IP masking services.
Make sure you have the newest version of your web browser and that your internet connection is stable.
Always comply with any electronic money regulations applied in your country/region.
Avoid anything that could be deemed as money laundering.
Avoid prohibited transactions.

Bank deposit

Use your personal bank account.
Make sure you enter your correct online banking details.
Make sure you have sufficient funds in your bank account.
Contact your bank to authorize the payment if they decline your transaction.

Card deposit (debit cards)

Make sure your card details are correct.
Make sure you enter the additional security code, provided by your bank.
Make sure you have sufficient funds on your card.
Contact your bank to authorize the payment if they decline your transaction
Verify your card to increase your deposit limits.

If you continue experiencing difficulties depositing funds with your personal account, contact Skrill or Neteller.

There are also P2P transactions declined. Those occur for a number of reasons. Let me give some examples:
Insufficient balance.
The risk rule was hit.
Compliance rules were hit.
Transaction not permitted by the acquirer or permitted for the cardholder.
Fraud rules declined.
Transaction frequency limit exceeded.
Problems in the merchant account.

Don't forget to use our banners for registering your Skrill, Neteller, and ecoPayz accounts.

To find out what benefits you might get, have a look at the following:

For Skrill: skrill-vip-accounts-read-carefully-t2219/
For Neteller: neteller-enhanced-accounts-read-carefully-t2200/
For ecoPayz: ecopayz-enhanced-accounts-read-carefully-t4004/

And of course, we are always available via Skype, e-mail, and private messages.

Thank you.
neopas
Pro
ProProProPro

Sun Jan 08, 2023 10:36 am

There is a list of codes that describes all banking activities with a 3 digit number. Gambling's number should be 492 or 493. Because of the number of transactions per second, the bank is not able to check all transactions in real time. So many banks are blocking all deposits to e-wallets by classifying then as gambling. When you contact their customer services they will refuse they blocked a transaction and will ask you to contact the other end (the e-wallet) but from what I see, it is the bank that blocks the transaction.
Goojybooboo
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:28 pm

swiza wrote: my transaction is being declined by skrill to forex merchant sites like icmarkets.
Is skrill and Neteller friendly when you deposit funds to forex merchants? Or is it destroying your profile with them like depositing for cryptos?
Thank you.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Sun Jan 08, 2023 6:24 pm

Goojybooboo wrote:
swiza wrote: my transaction is being declined by skrill to forex merchant sites like icmarkets.
Is skrill and Neteller friendly when you deposit funds to forex merchants? Or is it destroying your profile with them like depositing for cryptos?
Thank you.
It is perfectly fine when you deposit to Forex and platforms. In reality, I believe they love such traffic. Even better than gambling traffic for them.
Goojybooboo
Has experience

Sun Jan 08, 2023 10:45 pm

Can I deposit to Kraken or Coinbase with Skrill and Neteller?
Even if I can't send money from my accounts, maybe I can deposit with the debit cards. Anyone knows?
Thank you.
neopas
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:42 am

Goojybooboo wrote: Can I deposit to Kraken or Coinbase with Skrill and Neteller?
Even if I can't send money from my accounts, maybe I can deposit with the debit cards. Anyone knows?
Thank you.
Yes, you can use the cards to deposit. But please notice these come with a bigger fee from Kraken's side. Plus the money goes straight away in a buying transaction at the very moment of deposit.
Goojybooboo
Has experience

Mon Jan 09, 2023 2:45 pm

Confirmed. Thank you Neopas.
neopas
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:31 pm

Goojybooboo wrote: Confirmed. Thank you Neopas.
I am now experimenting with a number of platforms for a Bitcoin arbitrage scheme. I will let you know about the outcomes.
viking2
Has experience

Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:55 pm

"Your transaction was declined. Please retry your transaction. If the problem persists please contact support"

I received this message when depositing with skrill.  I emailed them on this issue.  They told me to delete my cookies/caches etc.  I did this.  I still have this error.  They also mentioned to not use a vpn or proxy.  I have never even used a vpn or proxy.  I googled online and many ppl have this issue.  One person mentioned that he called skrill and had this issue fixed.  I believe this is some technical issue?

Skrill contacted me and told me to reset my modem and i have to get a new ip address etc.  But when i reset modem, it still shows same ip address. Does anyone here have a solution to this?
viking2
Has experience

Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:01 am

I googled this and it seems lot of people have this issue.  But this is a technical issue and not account related.  The person who i spoke with from skrill told me the same thing, its a tech issue.

If anyone knows how to solve this issue, i appreciate it as i cannot use skrill to make a deposit because of this.
zarak
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jan 10, 2023 9:14 am

To change your IP it is not enough to restart your modem, you have to leave it off for some time. If this doesn't work you can change it by changing something in modem settings but I can't remember what have I changed.
viking2
Has experience

Tue Jan 10, 2023 11:35 am

Okay i heard that as well. 

But to those who had this error, how did you fix it?  I can check my modem settings but dont have a clue what to change.

What makes no sense is why did i get this message?  I read online that this is a skrill tech issue.
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Tue Jan 10, 2023 5:41 pm

Also you may be on a fixed IP like my provider.  It sounds more like a Skrill error maybe try a different browser, or keep on at Skrill.
Never trust a goose!!!
my_username
Has experience

Tue Jan 10, 2023 8:17 pm

some email domain names get flagged for spam and skrill rejects those. i got this too few times. had to change email and add it to the skrill account and then it worked.
gamblehappier
Pro
ProProProPro

Tue Jan 10, 2023 11:10 pm

zarak wrote: To change your IP it is not enough to restart your modem, you have to leave it off for some time. If this doesn't work you can change it by changing something in modem settings but I can't remember what have I changed.
Are you sure?I have heard a lot about ip.If it is dynamic and you restart router for a few seconds ,and check your ip and it has changed,i think you should not wait more. if you check a site and your ip has changed i dont think that you should wait 1 or 2 or 10 hours. Of course not all digits will change because first digits are your internet provider.
Believe to yourself is the secret to success.

Return to “Skrill”