RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Skrill Transaction Declined

Skrill: VIP accounts | Highest Limits | Reduced costs
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sat Jan 14, 2023 8:14 pm

Unfortunately, only a few select members of this forum have access to that info...they never give it out and you can imagine they are always very busy depositing and withdrawing money to their Skrill account because that 20% on every transaction has to pay for their expensive yachts and travels, so they really have to move a lot of money in and out of Skrill every day.  They have a tough life.

;D
ni
nicmali

Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:09 pm

Thank you Alfa134. Now i understand how one guy(dealer wins) here can make 40k per year. Realy tough life with so much money  :P Probably he know some bosses from skill
dealer wins
Totally Pro

Sun Jan 15, 2023 8:13 am

nicmali wrote:
Thank you Alfa134. Now i understand how one guy(dealer wins) here can make 40k per year. Realy tough life with so much money  :P Probably he know some bosses from skill
Sorry did I say a year, i meant a week  ::) ::) ::)
Never trust a goose!!!
viking2
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Sun Jan 15, 2023 10:41 am

nicmali wrote: what is skrill affiliate? i enter in google skrill affiliate an i got this https://www.paysafepartners.com/. How can i speak with them? They give 20% on every transaction, deposit withdraw? Is this a scam. I need faster skrill contact, because on mail i wait for skrill respond a lot of time. Could you give me this affiliate Skype, or an anther contact where is possible to speak live. I cant verify my account for already 26 days

By skrill affiliate, i just mean a site or someone that signs up ppl for skrill and helps them with any issue relating to their skrill acct. 

Does anyone know if asking skrill to transfer the old email address to the new one is fine in the sense that when i deposit/withdraw from sites that i already used skrill, then there should be no issue at all?  Thats the big question here.
ni
nicmali

Sun Jan 15, 2023 2:54 pm

Tnx viking2 a lot. Than also here on arbusers are some  skrill baners. Than the boss of arbusers is affiliate?
If i get this boss, could i deposit money to bookmaker and just withdraw the money. So lets say I deposit 1k nad the boss pay me 200€? Yes now I undesrand how dealer wins can make 500k per year  ;D
ni
nicmali

Sun Jan 15, 2023 8:42 pm

Alfa1234 one guy here told me that this 20% is not 20% but 20% on 3%. They fooled you as  same as me. So dealer wins probably lies around how much money makes. Why people lie?
dealer wins
Totally Pro

Sun Jan 15, 2023 10:14 pm

you try depositing money with Skrill and then withdrawing it without turning it over into any bookmaker and see what happens.

As I have stated many times I have a dislike for Skrill and their greed and go out of my way not to use them unless I have no choice.

I dont earn a penny from any affiliate scheme nor would I want to get involved with that.  Unless you are reputable and can introduce real unconnected customers your gonna come unstuck if you ask me.  Still I may be wrong as I have very little understanding how these things work.
Never trust a goose!!!
swiza
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Jan 16, 2023 8:42 am

hlo my transaction is being declined by skrill to forex merchant sites like icmarkets. I'm in serious trouble here, have no clue what actually went wrong cause I tried everything they told me to do. Cleared cookies, caches, changed browser, device everything but still no success, also I never use vpn or proxy ... if anyone here has solved this issue plz let me know asap
Raijin
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Jan 16, 2023 4:27 pm

I have a few accounts with this problem. I made a ticket for tech support but they told me "clean your browser cache and delete cookies". But it's not work. I re-open ticket (send them email) but still no luck. Btw you can laugh at me but I belive Skrill send data to big bookmakers like bet365. All my accounts with problems like this linked through money transfers. Seems like it's not safe to use skrill anymore.
swiza
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Jan 16, 2023 8:14 pm

Well, it is now working. Actually I found out last time I had opened my skrill on the puffin browser that has a proxy server. I was totally unaware of this, . I then installed firefox in my Android fon, which was gonna be the new browser for my skrill, I logged in there, n kept trying to make transactions from it with small amount like 10- 20$, 25% of the total amount... then it worked but not with bigger amount. After loggin in few times from that browser n making some few new transactions, I left the account in rest for 10-15 hours...no loggin during this period... then I tried, it worked fully n was fully functional. So this is definitely a technical issue...check if u ever happened to use skrill in proxy server without being unaware of it , like me.. that happens.. always use browser like chrome or Firefox for ewallets... some browsers totally get u in trouble.. I learned my lesson
Raijin
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Jan 16, 2023 10:50 pm

Btw this error happens when you deposit to skrill form mastercard. Or receive funds from another skrill (deposited via mastercard). In this case you must add mastercard bank card to your skrill account and then withdraw funds.
B_arber
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jan 17, 2023 8:15 am

Could someone help me with this?
I have a fully verified skrill account and I am trying to send some funds to a colleague. The screen gets black and I receive no message at all. Of course this has nothing to do with cookies and cache as my pc is completely clean and legit.
Thank you.
Wolfie
Totally Pro

Tue Jan 17, 2023 4:21 pm

I think skrill has limited p2p transactions for some countries. But you would get the message: {Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.} Something similar maybe not the same words. What country are you from ?
B_arber
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jan 17, 2023 6:52 pm

Wolfie wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:23 am
What country are you from ?
I m in the UK (not from).
Rustler
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jan 17, 2023 9:49 pm

This is an old thread, however let me share the final solution for this issue so every new or old user will be able to resolve this instantly. The problem is the email of your account, for some reason it is bugging and even skrill support do not admit or know that. So when you see that message "Transaction failed bla bla bla" just create a new mail (avoid using non common mail providers), add it to your skrill account, then clean cookies and try again. It will work like a charm!

Return to “Skrill”