Account similarities - bookmaker questions

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
Bogumil2005
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Account similarities - bookmaker questions

Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:10 am

Hi all,
Can you advice me what would be the best explanation for bookmaker question about two different account similarities. I mean, I was using one ID for a while in one bookmaker and when I got limited I opened new one and used other id with new ip. Both account were KYC verified but they spotted some similarities between account and when I was trying withdraw money they asked me about relation between present and previous account. Should I deny any relation or say that other one is my friend that recommended me their site or something like this.
kapetan1122
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: Account similarities - bookmaker questions

Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:59 am

Bogumil2005 wrote: Hi all,
Can you advice me what would be the best explanation for bookmaker question about two different account similarities. I mean, I was using one ID for a while in one bookmaker and when I got limited I opened new one and used other id with new ip. Both account were KYC verified but they spotted some similarities between account and when I was trying withdraw money they asked me about relation between present and previous account. Should I deny any relation or say that other one is my friend that recommended me their site or something like this.
Try this approach that it was your friend because they probably have some evidences and links between your accounts so dont try to lie.Did you exchange money between skrill/NT? You should always delete all cookies(flash cookies also) not just change IP.
Bogumil2005
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:16 am

Thanks for answer. I am always reinstall new system before Im using new id, but yes I have sent some money between skrill accounts, do you recon, they could have access to this?
kapetan1122
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:07 pm

Bogumil2005 wrote: Thanks for answer. I am always reinstall new system before Im using new id, but yes I have sent some money between skrill accounts, do you recon, they could have access to this?
More and more bookies get info from skrill/NT and i know some bookies do it 100% so its probably reason you have problem with this bookie.
GONZALITARIAN
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:03 pm

Guys....one question about horse races...is there cash out for pre-game bet (trading) horse race in BETFAIR?

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”