RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Pinnacle vs ?

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
Nek13
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Pinnacle vs ?

Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:21 pm

Hi I used to arb with great success between pinnacle and one greek bookie but greek bookie limit me. Now which bookie is suitable for finding easily arbs with pinnacle? Sbobet? Matchbook? Sth else? I am waiting for somebody who has experience on it
antemartic
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Pinnacle vs ?

Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:30 pm

Nek13 wrote: Hi I used to arb with great success between pinnacle and one greek bookie but greek bookie limit me. Now which bookie is suitable for finding easily arbs with pinnacle? Sbobet? Matchbook? Sth else? I am waiting for somebody who has experience on it
Give up
cortomaltese
Pro
ProProProPro

Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:32 am

antemartic wrote:
Nek13 wrote: Hi I used to arb with great success between pinnacle and one greek bookie but greek bookie limit me. Now which bookie is suitable for finding easily arbs with pinnacle? Sbobet? Matchbook? Sth else? I am waiting for somebody who has experience on it
Give up
Judging from your question you have 2 choices
1) follow antemartic advise
2) Stop arbing and Read this forum  until you understand how naive was your original question , then continue reading!
Nek13
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:55 pm

I cant understand why u answer like this way. If u are an arber answer if no dont answer. Give up? Why? In 2 months I had 1150 euros profit.
gg
gg

Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:00 am

Don't forget to report the Greek bookie...Kick his balls hard.. So hard that they will remember you for many decades..!

The Greeks should not leave any "mother f***er" greek white label to limit his account.. React, report and fight back..

If any greek licenced bookie want to limit accounts, for any reason whatsoever, they better take their licence and start running away.
Yngwie
Pro
ProProProPro

Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:19 am

Start to call your Greek friends  :D
I mean..to ask how they're doing etc :)))) maybe you order them a beer..

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”