BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Searching for service!!!

Exchange ideas and share info about all alert services.
Shariks93
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Searching for service!!!

Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:48 pm

I have checked all the pages in this forum, but no help, in general there is no help and thats normally, because no one says something useful, but i want find arb service that provide any of these odds ( no matters LIVE or prematch) - wettpunkt ( previously was BOV, not anymore), guts ( and their clones, no one i see offers), olybet.com (somebody knows about this?) and synottip ( another mistic)!
Shariks93
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Searching for service!!!

Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:35 am

No one of these bookmakers is scanned?
maxarber
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:24 am

Don't think any decent service scans these bookies unfortunately.
arber_PL
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:10 pm

Looking for alternative for Betburger. Any insights?
barnstorm
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:15 pm

arber_PL wrote: Looking for alternative for Betburger. Any insights?
Try BetOnValue. I think they are the best if they carry your Bookmakers.

GL!
MADAFAKA
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:18 pm

No software can win bookmakers. If these people could build a good software then the bookmakers would hire them to work for them.
AlexNotman1
Pro
ProProProPro

Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:05 am

No software can win bookmakers. If these people could build a good software then the bookmakers would hire them to work for them.
Yeah this is very true. If someone can beat bookies with his software he doesnt care about peanuts from bookie. How much they can offer you? You can take a crap monthly salary or rip them off every day.
NedlogViiibes
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:58 pm

Shariks93 wrote: I have checked all the pages in this forum, but no help, in general there is no help and thats normally, because no one says something useful, but i want find arb service that provide any of these odds ( no matters LIVE or prematch) - wettpunkt ( previously was BOV, not anymore), guts ( and their clones, no one i see offers), olybet.com (somebody knows about this?) and synottip ( another mistic)!
Thats one way to come across on a forum asking for help on :)
campeones
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:24 pm

There is a lot of disrespect towards this forum from many members. I see the same members in other forums and they don't complain when they receive no answer and they just keep on going business as usual.
In Spain and Colombia we use some great proverbs.
For the forum owner: Papaya puesta, papaya partida. Now think about MADAFAKA and the others who just come here to sh.t.
For forum members: A caballo regalado no le mires los dientes. Now think about Shariks93.
These proverbs could not be translated in English so I don't expect many to understand it but I m sure there are similar proverbs in many languages.
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:08 pm

The 2nd quote would translate roughly as "one does not look a gifted horse in the mouth"...not sure about the first one.

There is great info all over this forum, you just have to read everything and sometimes be able to check between the lines.

Lots of good hints and info all over.  Some people come here and expect a free guide book on how to make a living from arbing or valuebetting...that's simply not going to happen.  If you put in the effort, research, read and are tenacious, you can make it but nothing will be gained without putting a lot of effort in.  I'm sure for every 50 people that register here, only 1 or 2 actually manage to make decent money for a long period.

Return to “General talk about alert services”