I'll be in: Croatia + Bosnia + Montenegro

Anything else but gambling
arber_PL
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

I'll be in: Croatia + Bosnia + Montenegro

Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:23 pm

Guys,
any less known places in these countries? Also I'll be glad if you shoot me PM, if you live in one of them, because I'll have some questions for sure.
fnatic91
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: I'll be in: Croatia + Bosnia + Montenegro

Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:13 pm

arber_PL wrote: Guys,
any less known places in these countries? Also I'll be glad if you shoot me PM, if you live in one of them, because I'll have some questions for sure.
It seems like a Balkan  tour for you :) I can give you tips about Montenegro and Albania (if you add it on your list)
arber_PL
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:43 am

fnatic91 wrote:
arber_PL wrote: Guys,
It seems like a Balkan  tour for you :) I can give you tips about Montenegro and Albania (if you add it on your list)
Montenegro - for now I think only about Kotor Bay, because about other places I heard very mixed opinions. Maybe you can recommend a place in Montenegro inland from where I could get directly to Mostar? :)
Albania - maybe next year or two (Albania + Macedonia + Greece) :)
fnatic91
Pro
ProProProPro

Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:18 am

for now I think only about Kotor Bay, because about other places I heard very mixed opinions.
KOTOR : it  is a must and you should go there.

SVETI STEFAN : you must go there.Even Dan Bilzerian has been there ;) quite beach , crystal water  , not crowded , a little bit expensive.

BUDVA : if you are looking for a noisy place full of young people and daily parties , then Budva is the place to go.The negative side of Budva is that the city beach is so much over crowded.
If you are looking for good beaches , i would recommend  Becici beach (1km away) ,  Sveti Stefan (2km away) and Ploce beach (something like 7-8 km away)

Podgorica , the capital , i dont think it is worth to visit.
Ulcinj , Bar , Tivat (all coast cities)  also not worth a visit imo.
Last edited by fnatic91 on Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Rest Area”