RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

avoid royrichie and their bonus or clones

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
alimma
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

avoid royrichie and their bonus or clones

Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:42 pm

I registered an account on this bookmaker 2 weeks ago and they sent me a message to claim some bonus, 100 euros welcome bonus. This i could not get at the moment because of some issues they had but i did not mind. i deposited 100 euros and placed bet on 3 outcome corner handicapps, by 3 outcome i mean example over 10 corner win, over 10 corners draw and under 10 corners.

Normall i place my bet on over 10 corners and under 10 corners leaving open the draw part.
example Over 10 @1.86 Exactly 10 @2.90 Under 10 @4.00, i place my bet on over 10 @ 1.86 and under 10 @ 4.00 leaving exactly 10 @ 2.90 ( i dont place any bet on this).

This i did on the first part and won, the next day they gave me 100 euros and i have 200 euros to bet win, i continues with this method covering only 2 outcomes of 3 legs and winining and lossing i wont a total of 300 euros after 5 days.

i have completed my roll over requirement, now i wanted to withdraw and they asked for documents which i sent to them and after the verification, they responsed that i abused they bonus by betting on sure win outcomes. i have argued with them that betting on HOME and Away leaving DRAW is not a sure win.

They have insisted and said the decision is final, they won not pay back my deposit and would not pay my winning.

i think this bookie is scamming and intentionally doing this to keep peoples fund
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: avoid royrichie and their bonus or clones

Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:05 pm

Never a good idea to bet on more than one outcome in a single line!
Never trust a goose!!!
Shariks93
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:33 pm

I completed there bonus also and got paid my withdrawal after ID+bill, but their odds are horrible. In general this is not a real 10bet clone. Their odds are 0.07-0.1 lower at their asian lines and they have less markets also. In general this is NO GO bookie  8)
alimma
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:58 pm

dealer wins wrote: Never a good idea to bet on more than one outcome in a single line!
What do you mean, maybe i am the one that is wrong, if you mean that it is not good, then what about HOME, DRAW AND AWAY,

so if someone bets on home and draw, that becomes a crime right.

explain more kindly
maletaja
Pro
ProProProPro

Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:43 pm

Dealer is  right.  Yes when you have 3 outcome Win draw and win then its good practise not to bet on WIN-WIn(which isnt logical) or WIN-DRAW. Usually gamblers use 1x instead of it...or asian +0.5...

BTW i have done promotionals things with 2 out of 3 outcome and i have been quite worried. And using juicy bonus its not reccomended at all. But there comes experience...
alimma
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:04 am

they apologised and paid me
maletaja
Pro
ProProProPro

Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:31 am

Yes in theory it should be ok . Covering 2 of out  of 3 isnt covering all events that they claim...

Return to “Bookies discussion”