Bet365 Skrill deposit limits

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
win1705
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Bet365 Skrill deposit limits

Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:41 am

Hello
I want to ask if anybody have problems depositing to bet365. It seams they have put limits for some countries 500 for 24 hours and 1k for 1 week. Did anybody notice this changes and what country are you from ?
Thank you
fnatic91
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: Bet365 Skrill deposit limits

Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:14 pm

That's true. (Albania)
da
davidkord

Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:53 pm

Thats typical on poor countries (bangladesh,albania,etc) where some locusts with lots of ID´s and even selfies abused them in past years.
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:54 pm

Using an ewallet with softs is the same as saying "Hi, im an arber"

I know its unavoidable sometimes but using a debit card/bank account is 100x better at stopping instant limiting IMO.
Never trust a goose!!!
win1705
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:39 pm

fnatic91 wrote: That's true. (Albania)
Yea I know but this decision looks strange ????
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:02 pm

Bet365 is beaten by locusts in countless ways. I explained several times why and how locusts are destroying arbing.
Whenever something changes from Bet365, we see severe reactions from several bettors. It is a mistake to have arbing business depending only on 1 source of income and I m afraid this is the case with several of our members who are focusing only on Bet365.
''Keep all faucets on and one day water will run'' is an old jewish saying from my birth town.

Bet365 will do anything within its powers to protect its interests. I m sure they hired software providers to tackle the use of bots against them, as I am sure they are looking for ways to have direct access to sensitive information and big data that might determine in no time which registration is good or not. Seeing things under these prisms, limiting deposit amounts is just collateral damage.
yo
yorkjoss

Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:57 am

Arbusers wrote: Bet365 is beaten by locusts in countless ways. I explained several times why and how locusts are destroying arbing.
Whenever something changes from Bet365, we see severe reactions from several bettors. It is a mistake to have arbing business depending only on 1 source of income and I m afraid this is the case with several of our members who are focusing only on Bet365.
''Keep all faucets on and one day water will run'' is an old jewish saying from my birth town.

Bet365 will do anything within its powers to protect its interests. I m sure they hired software providers to tackle the use of bots against them, as I am sure they are looking for ways to have direct access to sensitive information and big data that might determine in no time which registration is good or not. Seeing things under these prisms, limiting deposit amounts is just collateral damage.
yes you say this many times Arbuser.

these "locusts" you refer to are merely making money from bookmakers the best way they know how,
just like you arbuser.....but you are not a locust?

no one will turn down profit so as some unknown faceless arbers somewhere else in the world
can continue to make money as he always has, spoiling it for someone else will of course not be in
their thoughts, anyone who thinks it should be is naive or just plain stupid.

I am a "dinosaur" and these "locusts" may or may not have impacted on my arbing? but no point
in crying about it, I have no divine right to always make the same easy money I did in the past and thank
my lucky stars that I had the opportunity.

people do what they have to do to make profit, if this affects your profit Arbuser I suggest you stop crying.
arbusers
Administrator

Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:31 pm

Locusts are group of players under the guidance of 2-3 bigger guys attacking to any possible source of profit in order to suck as more capital as they can in very short time. As a result, many sources of profit are already dried up when they had an excellent potential to feed a lot of people very generously for a longer time period. This includes locusts themselves.
In the end we are witnessing a classic prisoners dilemma game when 1 player (the locusts) are betraying the other, and as a result, all other games will make all players betray each other. This causes the maximum loss for all parties.
Last edited by arbusers on Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yo
yorkjoss

Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:50 pm

Arbusers wrote: Locusts are group of players under the guidance of 2-3 bigger guys attacking to any possible source of profit in order to suck as more capital as they can in very short time. As a result, many sources of profit are already dried up when they had an excellent potential to feed a lot of people very generously for a longer time period. This includes locusts themselves.
sounds to me that a big guy (you) is not happy with other big guys, as their actions are affecting your profits
but you already a big guy, on your forum most guys are little guys.

what you write here explains things in a nutshell, we are all after profit and our actions are guided
by our desire for continued profit and to maximise this, if these actions affects others who cares?
we only care if our actions affect ourselves.

you continually write about these locusts arbusers as their actions affect you personally, can I ask you when your actions affect others do you then say sorry and stop?.....I think not.

successful arbers are greedy, they strive for ways of making money that maybe are not possible
for the vast majority who read your forum, this may or may not affect the "small guy"? certainly
it affects their use of ewallets and subsequently your profits arbuser so I can understand why you
personally object but no one has a monopoly, it's "dog eat dog".....it's all about profit after all.
arbusers
Administrator

Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:50 pm

yorkjoss wrote: sounds to me that a big guy (you)
I will take that as a compliment.
yorkjoss wrote: successful arbers are greedy
Greed, when out of limits, is the worse advisor in arbing.
As for the rest, you are missing the meaning of my previous posts.
yo
yorkjoss

Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:49 pm

Arbusers wrote: Locusts are group of players under the guidance of 2-3 bigger guys attacking to any possible source of profit in order to suck as more capital as they can
ok Arbuser, one of these 2 or 3 bigger guys retires and offers to you to carry on his business?

you of course refuse as this business will possibly hinder other arbers? throughout the world,
you will turn down this lucrative business, out of principal, out of love and respect for fellow arbers?

and yes you are a big guy, you have been arbing many years, you left the old forum and started
up your business called arbusers, you will have earned enough profit to live out your life comfortably,
yes you are a big guy but as I said arbers are greedy...you want more...a lot more.

your posts about locusts is derogatory to the skills and good business sense of these bigger guys
you refer to, you make your business from newbie arbusers, would you like to be called a parasite?
of course not, you too are a clever business man.

your locust rants are fueled by your desire for more and more profit, nothing wrong with that but
plenty wrong with your hypocrisy. ;)

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”