P2P without 3rd party with outstanding profit

Suggest and talk about various investments
dock
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

P2P without 3rd party with outstanding profit

Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:32 am

Hello arbusers,

I see a lot of people on this forum is interested in P2P loans and I am right now going to get one.
Conditions of a loan:
- investment - 120k€
- profit - 1k€ paid monthly
- length - 5 years
- total profit - 12k€ a year, 60k€ in 5 years (50% from your investment)
- loan legally covered by signed verified contract including life insurance
- profits are so high because we're leaving out the 3rd party
- ideally from Europe (I am European)

Some of you might think it's crazy but if you create a bullet-proof contract, 50% profit in 5 years doing nothing is worth to consider. If you'd like to know more please send me a personal message.

I'm adding a brief "what do I need the money for": I've finally discovered a betting strategy that works 100% and is impossible to be revealed by the bookies. After 6 months of testing phase, I'm going to expand it in big and getting the most out of it.
Looter
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: P2P without 3rd party with outstanding profit

Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:29 am

So you are offering 8.2-8.3% annual interest for this case.
If you cannot borrow money for less from banks-markets-investors , etc that means that investing on you has a really high risk.
None cares what you are offering if the risk taken is not calculated...
Cheers.
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:38 am

And are you returning capital monthly?
The IRR es less than 10%. It seems quite low for a high risk investment IMO.
We can get some country bonds with less risk, with similar profit.
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:00 pm

Any collateral?

If you have a betting strategy that works 100% and is impossible to be discovered, you can start with a lot less capital and work it up.
dock
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:40 pm

hey guys, thanks for your replies.

@Looter - I see your point and the risk can be mitigated by already mentioned bullet-proof contract. The risk is taken into account offering hardly beaten profits. To your second comment - yes, I could easily borrow this money from banks as my salary is among the top 5% in my country. The real question for me is if I want to (from my personal reasons I would rather give part of my profits to a person like me than to the bank even if it's less profitable for me).

@ppintaluba - very good point. It's up to the contract and the deal I make with the investor. The most reasonable from both point of view (and also my suggestion) would be to return the capital monthly. That means 3k monthly payment consisting of 2k capital installment and 1k profit. That means in 5 years of time - 120k returned with 60k profit.

@Alfa1234 - collateral - as mentioned earlier I'm offering to sign and help to build bullet-proof P2P contract that covers all life (death) occasions. To your 2nd point - I've been doing it for 6 months now as a test phase and it takes a lot of my personal and working time. With more money, the strategy can be tailored to use less time with much higher profits. That's why my decision was to borrow the money and fully focus to get the most out of this business in coming 5 years and sell it after.
dealer wins
Totally Pro

Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:32 pm

Obvious scam its obvious.
Never trust a goose!!!
dock
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 pm

@dealer wins - easy to say, isn't it? Anyway thanks for your comment, nothing to say on this one.
dealer wins
Totally Pro

Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:27 pm

dock wrote: @dealer wins - easy to say, isn't it? Anyway thanks for your comment, nothing to say on this one.
Easy to say cause its so fucking obvious your a scammer lol
Never trust a goose!!!
Thordin
Totally Pro

Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:16 pm

I love those 100% sure profit trading strategies, that for some reason need someone else to risk their money.
Alfa1234
Totally Pro

Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:29 pm

Best of luck to you.  But put it out of your mind right now, no-one is ever going to lend you money for this without a house or something as collateral.
dock
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:03 am

@dealer wins - thanks for your kind words, we can re-discuss in 5 years

@Thordin - there are two different perspectives how you can look at this case:
First one is - I desperately need investor's money to expand my strategy and without him I am screwed so I HAVE TO risk his money.
The second one is - banks have no issue to give me their money anytime I ask but I WANT TO give an opportunity to earn very good money to someone else rather than a bank.
I know it's natural that most of you are keen on perspective number one because that is in majority cases the truth. I'm not here to argue and convince someone. Either you see this opportunity and take it or not. And you guys are still talking about "risk". I lent 12k to a friend of my friend 2 years ago using P2P contract created by pro lawyer and I know that the contract can be easily built to cover all expected and unexpected life occasions. So if you're talking about "risk" here, it's the same kind of risk like for example to have your money in a bank hoping that your bank will not go unexpectedly to bankruptcy.

@Alfa1234 - thanks Alfa. :) As I mentioned in my reply to Thordin, there is more safe options than only giving your house as a collateral. In fact I have two potential prospects already - one is again a friend of my friend and another one is coming from here. I'll give it a shot for one month and if there's no deal with any investor, I'll have to go with a bank.
Alfa1234
Totally Pro

Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:19 am

You are slightly delusional and your comment about "banks will gladly lend me money" makes me tend toward the scam side of things...if a bank will gladly lend you the money, take it and pay their 5 to 7%.  It'll cost you a fraction of what you are proposing here.  That comment alone should make investors run as it shows you are a terrible businessman (who will glady pay 72k in interest if you can get the same conditions from a bank by only paying 15 to 35k?? -> only a terrible businessman will).

And there is nothing safer than having collateral.  If you lose the money and your income doesn't cover the payments...then what?  Having a solid contract does not make money appear out of thin air.  If you don't have it, it won't be paid back. The world does not work like that.
cortomaltese
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:44 am

dock  you can try p2p loan platforms
there are plenty out there...
so that you can give profits to other persons and not banks
but then again you will need to pass KYC there and also built some good reputation to get such a loan matched
dock
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:31 am

@Alfa1234 - I would be of course telling bullshits if I said that I don't do it for money. It's obvious. But what I'm trying to achieve here is something more than a business move of a clever businessman. As I said already, I have my personal reasons from family experience why I'm not going with banks first. I do respect your opinion and if my words "make you tend toward a scam side of things", I take it. I'm not here to argue.

@cortomaltese - I did my research already and the thing is that banks here will give me more than 100k without asking based on my income but P2P platforms that operate here are strict to maximum of 10k no matter how solvent you are. That's why I decided to give it a shot without 3rd party.
okakabukaka
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:42 pm

oh definetly a scam also not quality one sorry 0.4/10 point for this scam.

Return to “Other investments”