RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

RebelBetting now has 100.000 users!

Bet On Sports and Win Every Time
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: RebelBetting now has 100.000 users!

Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:10 am

This only means the sequence number that identifies each new customer has reached 100.000. In 8 years it's just 35 new registrations a day. It's obvious they are not current active customers and I don't think they tried to convince us about the opposite. It's just a milestone.

Smart bet tracker is about to reach customer number 2000. We do not have 2000 active customers of course. We celebrated our first 1.000 even though most of them just tried for one day.

Arbusers is reaching 5.000 registered users. How many are active posters?

Free services or at least services with free trials can get a huge number of users that will never become active users. This doesn't mean services are bad. It's people trying services they would never use in the long term.
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
RB-Simon
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:51 am

Arbusers wrote: After a second reading of my previous post, I m noticing that a big number of non returning clients might be forced to do so by several reasons, for instance, restrictions and changes in legislation, private reasons etc. That means that there are 2 important questions:
1. How many of these 100.000 clients are returning?
2. How many of the non returning clients are disappointed from the service that they got and how many were forced by circumstances to do so?
A good indicator of customer satisfaction is the net promoter score (NPS), which basically boils down to one question: "Would you recommend RebelBetting to a friend?" We ask this question just after customers have cancelled their subscription (which is obviously not in our favor), and we still get around 70% yes.

As others have mentioned already, the 100.000 are registered users, not all paying customers. In your first question, I assume you're actually more interested in paying customer retention rate / churn. These numbers are pretty good, but we're constantly working to improve them.

I'm glad you reconsidered your assumption that all non-returning customers are "disappointed", because it's obviously not true. Many users just try the free version or the week, then decide it's not for them. As you know arbing is definitely not for everyone. It might take more time than they are willing to invest. Some people don't find the risk/reward to be worth it. We actually have detailed statistics on why people cancel, perhaps we'll share the details here in the future.
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:00 am

I read in an industry report that RebelBetting now has 125,000 customers from over 140 countries worldwide. This comes from a statement made by a manager of the company. Congratulations to RebelBetting for this great achievement.
Reading back this thread from the very start I conclude that RebelBetting acquired 25.000 new clients within the last 2 years. The number looks unreal. So I wonder what is the size of this Match/value/arbing betting community.
It is a common knowledge among members of this forum that BetBurger is the strongest alert service. So if RebelBetting has 125.000 clients, then how many clients are in BetBurger, Oddstorm and the others? Just curious.
Wolfie
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:35 am

campeones wrote: 125.000 clients
You have to consider that this clients are not persistent. They make a monthly subscription and than 3 months not. Than another month. Many clients have more than one account with different emails. So if we ask the question differently, like how many clients have a valid subscription every month(non dormant account) i suspect the result would be much much less.

Return to “RebelBetting”