RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

signbet

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
gamblehappier
Pro
ProProProPro

signbet

Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:24 pm

Hi as far as i know this bookie void a lot of bets,i dont bet there for this reason.But someone who use this bookie can tell me at 100 bets how much will be voided?And as i guess they will void the bets only if you win .If you lose the bet they will never void the bet.
Believe to yourself is the secret to success.
DkStyle
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: signbet

Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:37 pm

My experience with Singbet is that they mostly void bets on dropping odds, arbitrage or similar bets. If you bet "normal" bets, I dont think they void so much. I have probably placed around 500-600 bets with them, and I had 2 voided. Both voided were on teams where the odds dropped big time shortly after I had bet them. So it is probably hard to say in advance how many they will void, since I think it has a lot to do with what sort of bets you place with them.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:39 pm

If time is not a crucial factor, you could place your bets through BetInAsia and with a no void guarantee from them.
felixnsd

Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:21 pm

hi everyone,can you tell me how i can open Singbet account in China.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:00 pm

felixnsd wrote: hi everyone,can you tell me how i can open Singbet account in China.
Is AsianConnect88 and the other brokers available in China?
AlexNotman1
Pro
ProProProPro

Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:57 pm

gamblehappier wrote: Hi as far as i know this bookie void a lot of bets,i dont bet there for this reason.But someone who use this bookie can tell me at 100 bets how much will be voided?And as i guess they will void the bets only if you win .If you lose the bet they will never void the bet.
I got surprised few weeks ago: they voided bet I lost. Nice surprise I have to admit.

Return to “Bookies discussion”