RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

High Stake Live Arbing

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
efcno1fan
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

High Stake Live Arbing

Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:50 am

Im trying to figure out what markets are best for hi stakes arbing and which Uk bookies are good for big arbs?

Also what max stakes people can use arbing

Any recommendations will be appreciated ????,thanks
Last edited by efcno1fan on Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kowi
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: High Stake Live Arbing

Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:57 pm

I think NFL is good for high stake live arbing but UK books won't last too long.
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:16 pm

I remember the days back in early 2000s I did regular £1000 even £3000 bets on Stan James on big arbs, day after day for over 2 years.  Same with Hills and Lads and several others. 

Kept running out of funds everywhere as bankroll was under £20K, and withdrawals took 3 days min.

If I had the bankroll and EWallets back then I would literally be a multimillionaire today.
Never trust a goose!!!
Shariks93
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:45 pm

dealer wins wrote: I remember the days back in early 2000s I did regular £1000 even £3000 bets on Stan James on big arbs, day after day for over 2 years.  Same with Hills and Lads and several others. 

Kept running out of funds everywhere as bankroll was under £20K, and withdrawals took 3 days min.

If I had the bankroll and EWallets back then I would literally be a multimillionaire today.
I think then was only few games live comparing with nowadays, prematch also. Even 3-4 years there was not chance to place in bet365 on lower leagues and women football, but now every bookamer is smart, internet is developed and its impossible place bets like 1-2k regularly! for most bookies start limit is already lower than that :(

For me already 200eur is huge bet live and only some books allow that. But if average salary in your country is 500eur, then its sure you are not regular gambler who wants place 1-2k on any game  8)
efcno1fan
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:56 am

Kowi wrote: I think NFL is good for high stake live arbing but UK books won't last too long.
Thanks for reply mate, what european countries and books would you recommend ?
Last edited by efcno1fan on Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
efcno1fan
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:59 am

dealer wins wrote: I remember the days back in early 2000s I did regular £1000 even £3000 bets on Stan James on big arbs, day after day for over 2 years.  Same with Hills and Lads and several others. 

Thanks for reply mate,so you making a good living from this now still
,Is willhill still good for big stake arbs then ?
betlucky
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:08 am

Asian is not bad I think  ::)
gamblehappier
Pro
ProProProPro

Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:56 am

efcno1fan wrote: Im trying to figure out what markets are best for hi stakes arbing and which Uk bookies are good for big arbs?

Combine asians,uk bookies ,exchanges and you will find arbs.Most uk bookies still have arbs between them,asians and exchanges
Believe to yourself is the secret to success.
efcno1fan
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:43 am

gamblehappier wrote:
efcno1fan wrote: Im trying to figure out what markets are best for hi stakes arbing and which Uk bookies are good for big arbs?

Combine asians,uk bookies ,exchanges and you will find arbs.Most uk bookies still have arbs between them,asians and exchanges
Thanks mate,can you reccomend best books for high limits and less account issues for me please?
efcno1fan
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:47 am

Shariks93 wrote:

I think then was only few games live comparing with nowadays, prematch also. Even 3-4 years there was not chance to place in bet365 on lower leagues and women football, but now every bookamer is smart, internet is developed and its impossible place bets like 1-2k regularly! for most bookies start limit is already lower than that :(

For me already 200eur is huge bet live and only some books allow that. But if average salary in your country is 500eur, then its sure you are not regular gambler who wants place 1-2k on any game  8)
What bookmakers and markets do you use for €200 stakes mate ?
Shariks93
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:06 pm

efcno1fan wrote:
Shariks93 wrote:

vbet and 10bet clones. No one other for my country offer bets like that. I have in general 90% blocked for my country, not even in registration list... :(

Vbet also is blocked, only some clones i can, but they dont offer all games which vbet. WH i have instantly after reg limits 5-15eur, absolutue useless :(
efcno1fan
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:16 pm

Shariks93 wrote:
efcno1fan wrote:
Shariks93 wrote: I think then was only few games live comparing with nowadays, prematch also. Even 3-4 years there was not chance to place in bet365 on lower leagues and women football, but now every bookamer is smart, internet is developed and its impossible place bets like 1-2k regularly! for most bookies start limit is already lower than that :(

vbet and 10bet clones. No one other for my country offer bets like that. I have in general 90% blocked for my country, not even in registration list... :(

Vbet also is blocked, only some clones i can, but they dont offer all games which vbet. WH i have instantly after reg limits 5-15eur, absolutue useless :(
Sorry to hear mate,you think uk markets are far better for keeping accounts and higher staking then ?
yo
yorkjoss

Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:33 pm

efcno1fan wrote:
yes, stop asking stupid questions.

if you can afford high stakes then you're already a rich guy? coming on here begging
that someone is going to take you by the hand by giving you the answers you want
is naive and stupid.....not even dealer wins is stupid enough to do that ;D
Shariks93
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:59 pm

This text i receive for any new opened WH account - Having checked your account, following a review of the recent activity our Trading department have taken the decision to restrict your account.

They limit countries and regions just after registering without any activity!

Paddy,ladbrokes,betfred and all the rest UK bookies also not offer their services. For me UK bookies and all german also are blocked. I can achieve few clown bookies, so in general almost no opportunity to earn money from arbing :(
efcno1fan
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:08 pm

yorkjoss wrote:
efcno1fan wrote:
yes, stop asking stupid questions.

if you can afford high stakes then you're already a rich guy? coming on here begging
that someone is going to take you by the hand by giving you the answers you want
is naive and stupid.....not even dealer wins is stupid enough to do that ;D
Who says im rich mate?,im just enquiring as too which bookies allow bigger bets and less problems thats all ,were all in same game too get an edge over bookies so why not help others than too criticise.If people dont want to help me or not thats there choice and i appreciate it.Has it made you happier to come on here and be negative ? ,NAMASTE ✌☮

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”