Skrill keeps advertizing 1xbet

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
Arles
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Skrill keeps advertizing 1xbet

Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:53 am

hello guys,

everybody knows the reputation of 1xbet and everybody knos that pratically they are a criminal association and we can't do anything about that, but i have a question:

Is it acceptable that skrill keeps advertizing a bookmaker like that?

Is it skrill a serious company? If they are they can't keep advertizing 1xbet

If they keep advertizing them then honestly i can't trust skrill, i can't trust holding my money on skrill; if they keep advertizing sites like 1xbet then i can imagine that 1 day skrill too could run off with our money... am i crazy?

I sent an email to skrill about that, you can do it too if you want, maybe if they receive hundreds of mails about that they understand the situation.
Attachments
Immagine.png
da
davidkord

Re: Skrill keeps advertizing 1xbet

Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:21 pm

paysafe is no longer a serious company, since they bought skrill in 2015.
barbero
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:56 pm

Well, they don't even need to advertise scam bookies such as 1xbet for everybody here to know what kind of company they are. The only reason we keep using them is there is no better alternative...

Of course advertising 1xbet only adds to the problem.

But I think you did raise an interesting question: how likely is that these guys run with our money? I don't think they would unless they bankrupt. So, how likely is it that they bankrupt? Perhaps some guys with a broader picture of the industry, such as Arbusers, can give us their opinion :)
Arles
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:36 pm

barbero wrote: Well, they don't even need to advertise scam bookies such as 1xbet for everybody here to know what kind of company they are. The only reason we keep using them is there is no better alternative...

Of course advertising 1xbet only adds to the problem.

But I think you did raise an interesting question: how likely is that these guys run with our money? I don't think they would unless they bankrupt. So, how likely is it that they bankrupt? Perhaps some guys with a broader picture of the industry, such as Arbusers, can give us their opinion :)

why should they bankrupt? I think they will run out with our money if they want to do it... if they are scammers...

so the question: they are scammers?

people who advertize a clear super scam bookie are scam themselves?
barbero
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:28 pm

They are not scam as far as I can tell. Sure they have some unpleasant practices such as increasing fees far too often, asking for more and more verification, and worst ever customer service. However much I dislike Skrill, and believe me I do, I see no signs of scam though, but of course I might be wrong. I wouldn't expect them to run away with any money unless they happen to come close to bankruptcy.

In my opinion Skrill just advertises 1xbet because it means more money to Skrill, regardless who those damn scammers are. But I agree with you that Skrill should certainly be MUCH more careful who they advertise, or their own already-not-great-reputation will be negatively affected.

Why would they bankrupt? Well, why wouldn't they? That's a possibility every company faces, hence my question, how likely is it for ewallets to go bankrupt? I'm not familiar with their recent years P&L statements, overall situation, whether or not the increase of fees and new verifications has had an impact on their customer base / results, etc. I believe (I hope) they are a solid company, but that's pretty much just a guess. Surely someone must be more informed than I am ;)
Arles
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:05 pm

yes you're right and i hope they are not scammers and they won't never bankrupt, but this issue started in my mind for a simple fact:

if i am of one of the hundreds (thousand?) people scammed by 1xbet (and i am one of them) and of course i use skrill every single day to transfer money between books, and 1 day i log into skrill and i find a giant banner of 1xbet what should i think? Of course in this way, as you say, their reputation will collapse and i will have more than 1 doubt to keep using their services.
TheJog87
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:39 am

We also have Ecopayz...I know that still most of bookies don't accept it, but give them a chance. Better fees, or none to send money, and you split your funds. I'm happy with them.

Return to “Bookies discussion”