RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

How to hit Skrill VIP

Skrill: VIP accounts | Highest Limits | Reduced costs
Kokos, CFA
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

How to hit Skrill VIP

Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:04 pm

Hi guys, I need to hit higher level vip on skrill to enable multi currency account. Any tricks you recommend? The account is banned/limited to scraps on almost all soft books and was not used in quite some time.

Thanks,
M.
DkStyle
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: How to hit Skrill VIP

Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:14 pm

There is no tricks or easy way to get to VIP level.
maletaja
Pro
ProProProPro

Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:36 am

Actually it is.  To make large deposit via skrill and make quite instant withdrawal. for example 10k turnover one book
Only thing is which are these rooms which provide it?I know them but certanly wont tell you. U have to find these yourself
Kokos, CFA
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:49 pm

maletaja wrote: Actually it is.  To make large deposit via skrill and make quite instant withdrawal. for example 10k turnover one book
Only thing is which are these rooms which provide it?I know them but certanly wont tell you. U have to find these yourself
Why is that? Skrill no longer offer cash back for those points. Do they have any value besides VIP levels?
my_username
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:29 am

Kokos, CFA wrote:
Why is that? Skrill no longer offer cash back for those points. Do they have any value besides VIP levels?
if you are an affiliate or refer a friend, you get some of it back but otherwise no, skrill is a dying business, they're trying everything to keep the profits for a little while before it all goes to hell
maletaja
Pro
ProProProPro

Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:14 pm

I dont get why skrill enables to make transfers under 1000$. Why there are not instant verifications? It just creates scammers window  and skrill takes care of consequenses harassing all the clients
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:05 pm

Not sure I understand your post, but I would enable 2 factor authorisation as that is very effective protection against fraud.
Never trust a goose!!!

Return to “Skrill”