BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Best oddsfeed services/ odds providing API? ( finders fee/ arbing software free)

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
maxarber
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Best oddsfeed services/ odds providing API? ( finders fee/ arbing software free)

Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:50 am

Hey Guys,

Looking for good odds providing services/ oddsfeeds, that betting software companies use like profit accumulator or arbitrage services - do you know of any?

If anybody knows of any or has knowledge in this area I would be happy to reward you with a finders fee or provide free access to arbitrage software.

Best,

Max
kustef
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: Best oddsfeed services/ odds providing API? ( finders fee/ arbing software free)

Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:35 pm

maybe oddstorm.com could help you? try to find tru google.
sendon1982
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Best oddsfeed services/ odds providing API? ( finders fee/ arbing software free)

Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:23 am

Try uniarb.com, they might provide arbs feeds by API
Last edited by sendon1982 on Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
VidaBlue
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:30 pm

I had a dialogue once with an employee from betonvalue (betbrain) regarding XML-feed of their collection of odds. I wanted this in order to build my own betting machine. I never made any purchase, but you may try contacting them if you like or send me a pm and I can hand over the reference of the person that spoke to me.
betmachine
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:03 pm

I already have my own autobet software that bets arbs between pinnacle and 1xBET at the moment .. i need help to build myself deeplink at betslip for pinacle 1xbet bet365 bf .. help me help someone with some documentation from these?
sendon1982
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:35 am

www.uniarb.com has free arbs, not know how good it is.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”