RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Who Regulates Gambling Regulators?

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
doozy
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Who Regulates Gambling Regulators?

Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:56 am

So does anybody know what to do if a bookie's gambling authority completely ignore your complaint? Where do I go from there?

Basically bwin declared a palpable error over a difference of 0.01 (1.21 instead of 1.20). Their own rules state that it has to be an 'obvious' error for them to declare it as a palp. Their odds were in line with other bookies prices.

I went through their complaints procedure and they did nothing but repeat the same line from their rules over and over again, completely ignoring the relevant facts.

I escalated the matter to eCOGRA, but I heard nothing back after a month. I contacted them again asking when I could expect to hear from them, but they continued to ignore me.

eCOGRA don't seem to be regulating bwin as they are supposed to, so who do I report this matter to now?
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: Who Regulates Gambling Regulators?

Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:21 am

You basically take the loss and move on.  Bwin is known for this and it will happen again...you can make a crusade out of it but it'll, in my opinion, just be wasted energy.  It's a part of arbing...
zazzbg
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Who Regulates Gambling Regulators?

Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:28 am

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”