Corner markets?

Ask anything about smart gambling
icanwin
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Corner markets?

Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:44 pm

Hello,

Can you guys reccomend me which arb software offers surebets on live corner related markets. I know betonvalue did , but now they have stopped their live surebets ( what a bad decision)
makarid
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: Corner markets?

Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:57 am

icanwin wrote: Hello,

Can you guys reccomend me which arb software offers surebets on live corner related markets. I know betonvalue did , but now they have stopped their live surebets ( what a bad decision)
Betburger offers it.
Shariks93
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:33 am

Serious? BOV stopped LIVE arbitrage absolutely or only on few markets?

IF yes, thats bad, because they offered many other smaller bookers that others dont offer...
Even surebet services becomes worse and worse :(
icanwin
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:34 pm

Shariks93 wrote:

IF yes, thats bad, because they offered many other smaller bookers that others dont offer...
Yes, here is the mail I received from them. Frankly speaking , for me they have comited suicide ( accounts gone after 1-2 prematch bets), I think everybody bets live:

Hello Valued Partner,

Following our recent newsletter, we’re coming back to you with an important announcement.
As you know, recently our website suffered some outages on different occasions, last one occurring during the past weekend. Our Technical Teams conducted thorough investigations and concluded that our system’s current architecture simply cannot handle the number of surebet updates, especially in peak time. We tried different solutions over the past months, by removing bookmakers and certain markets, which ultimately proved inefficient.
The only viable alternative at the moment is removing live surebets entirely as this has proven the most effective in maintaining a working service during our tests.

Thus, we are forced to take this measure starting tomorrow morning. We would like to underline that we’ll keep showing live odds on the event pages, only live surebets will be removed.

We’re aware how this may impact our customers’ experience and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.
All our customers with active subscriptions are entitled to receive a refund for the remaining active period. This will happen following an email request and we’ll make sure to process the refund as soon as possible.

In order to fix the issue permanently we will shortly be starting a redesign process for the entire BetOnValue system and website so that we can give you a better customer experience with no more technical issues. This will happen in the coming months, we’ll make sure to keep you updated as soon as we have relevant news.

We would like to thank you very much for your understanding.

Kind Regards,

The BetOnValue Team
Shariks93
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:51 am

icanwin wrote:
Shariks93 wrote:

Yes, here is the mail I received from them. Frankly speaking , for me they have comited suicide ( accounts gone after 1-2 prematch bets), I think everybody bets live:

Hello Valued Partner,

Following our recent newsletter, we’re coming back to you with an important announcement.
As you know, recently our website suffered some outages on different occasions, last one occurring during the past weekend. Our Technical Teams conducted thorough investigations and concluded that our system’s current architecture simply cannot handle the number of surebet updates, especially in peak time. We tried different solutions over the past months, by removing bookmakers and certain markets, which ultimately proved inefficient.
The only viable alternative at the moment is removing live surebets entirely as this has proven the most effective in maintaining a working service during our tests.

Thus, we are forced to take this measure starting tomorrow morning. We would like to underline that we’ll keep showing live odds on the event pages, only live surebets will be removed.

We’re aware how this may impact our customers’ experience and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.
All our customers with active subscriptions are entitled to receive a refund for the remaining active period. This will happen following an email request and we’ll make sure to process the refund as soon as possible.

In order to fix the issue permanently we will shortly be starting a redesign process for the entire BetOnValue system and website so that we can give you a better customer experience with no more technical issues. This will happen in the coming months, we’ll make sure to keep you updated as soon as we have relevant news.

We would like to thank you very much for your understanding.

Kind Regards,

The BetOnValue Team
PREMATCH arbing is DEAD, thats for sure, only live arbitrage can give your accounts better life :D that means BOV is DEAD!

for prematch its sure, 1-2 bets and you are kicked out. need to try focus and find some ways to earn LIVE.
xajaker
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:56 pm

icanwin wrote:
ilovethisforum wrote:

Betburger offers it.
Do you have any idea if they scan bet365 and pinnacle live corners?

yes they do and accurate also
Shariks93
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:09 pm

1. Never place arbs between bet365 and sharps!
2. Live arbitrage with pinnacle is almost impossible due to PENDING period!
3. These corners with 365 and pinnacle is exotic and useless stuff!

Return to “Newbie's questions”