Limited from pinnacle

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
okakabukaka
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Limited from pinnacle

Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:08 am

Hello guys!

i am limited from pinnacle. pinbet88 to be exact. you can see attached photo.
live or not major or big traffic doesn't matter. my limits are like this. and everytime i bet odd are going down...
do they consider me as sharp bettor ? is that what happens? any suggestions thanks?
Attachments
pin limit.png
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: Limited from pinnacle

Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:16 am

You are not limited, your limits are the same as almost every Pinbet account.  They are about 35% of the normal "Pinnacle.com" site.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:04 pm

The vast majority of action for Pinbet88 is considered to be extremely sharp and comes from agents. Many people using the services of agents are using advance techniques, robots and other tools offering them an edge. It is not welcome by Pinnacle and therefore these limits should be expected.
okakabukaka
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:25 pm

well you can see max amount as 850 and 450 as standard. before yesterday i have 10 times of these odds. im using pinbet more than 5 years. so i can tell what limits are not normal. as costa rica match when i bet 420 euro bet odd went down 2,36 to 2,31 when match is 1 hour away. I dont think pinbet can be considered as sharp odds and do valuebet instead anymore. cause their odds are very fragile and move like rabbit even with this kind of low bets to major events. or they consider me as sharp bettor which i totally disagree.
okakabukaka
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:28 pm

Arbusers wrote: The vast majority of action for Pinbet88 is considered to be extremely sharp and comes from agents. Many people using the services of agents are using advance techniques, robots and other tools offering them an edge. It is not welcome by Pinnacle and therefore these limits should be expected.
they say they welcome sure bettors and even they guide normal bettors to find a edge in their articles. now they ban them? What about their motto number 1 sports bookie and no limits winners welcome thing?
Alfa1234
Totally Pro

Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:33 pm

Considering the site has been online for barely a year...5 years is not possible.

I assure you those limits are perfectly normal.  Mine have been like that as well for a long time...and yes, it's extremely low.
okakabukaka
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:04 pm

its not pinbet88 back then..
gamblehappier
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:05 am

So here is an example of how easy is for someone to move lines at small markets.Even on first no famous leagues is possible.So i think that the profit at pinnacle is at small leagues.
They are not so trustable,this is the reason they offer lower odds.They are not so sure if they change odds so easy.If someone arbitrage at small leagues or special markets with pinnacle and softs,i am not so sure that money will eventually go to soft side,or at least will never lose at pinnacle so a lot of money like big leagues-markets.
Believe to yourself is the secret to success.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:55 am

Smaller markets in Pinnacle are easy to manipulate and create ups and downs. Those who are using bots in Pinnacle they understand what I m talking about. The majority of arbs among sharps are coming from these smaller markets. To give you a hint, I m talking about ping pong, basketball, volleyball and alikes.
okakabukaka
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:42 pm

please do not valuebet anymore. as you can see i move the market with very small money. i know odds gonna drop so i betted 424 instead 630 ( full limit amount i need 830 for trading purposes) because i know they drop the odds. but for 420 they drop that again by 0.06 :) what a joke. this happening to me everytime i bet. i
Attachments
pinnacle joke.jpg
okakabukaka
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:18 am

Everything is more clear when i got reply from Pinbet they said it because of my agent. now i see my limits as %50 not 414 but 848 instead. i think this because my agent doesnt want to risk his money.. but for the odds movement i cant even explain myself how 0.15/ 0.06 odd movement for 2.00-3.50 odds in major event changes for 400-800 € it doesnt make sense. If they keep doing these i will warn every value bettor i come across. :)
Alfa1234
Totally Pro

Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:55 pm

Warn them about what exactly?  That Pinbet lowers the odd after each decent sized bet?  This is common knowledge.  You have been lucky your account was only affected now and wasn't for the past year or so.
okakabukaka
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:03 pm

Alfa1234 wrote: Warn them about what exactly?  That Pinbet lowers the odd after each decent sized bet?  This is common knowledge.  You have been lucky your account was only affected now and wasn't for the past year or so.
To say them to be know as sharp odds is shaped by 400-800 €'s bet not thousands or hundred thousands.. Your decent sized bet understanding is very low. especially for those matches. I have unlimited account from some other agent now. but odds still continue to dance like a bitch..
Alfa1234
Totally Pro

Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:07 pm

Could you please share the name of the other agent with the higher Pinbet limits?
campeones
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:16 pm

There is a small trick when you want to bet more in pinnacle without moving the line. Say that max bet in a market is 100. You place a small bet of 25 that will not move the line and then place a bigger bet of 100 that will move it. Like this you get 25% bigger limit than the original. Notice, this trick will not work when there is a rapid odd movement.

Return to “Bookies discussion”