Virtual PCs - The ideal solution for bypassing VPS/VPN/Proxy restrictions

Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Virtual PCs - The ideal solution for bypassing VPS/VPN/Proxy restrictions  (Read 7537 times)
smartbet.io
Gaining experience

View Profile WWW

smartbet.io

Virtual PCs can be easily created, accessed and managed by any member at https://smartbet.io/pages/myvirtualpcs.

These are PCs that have been especially designed for manual operation, but they are also ideal for running your smartbet.io bot. VPCs are charged at a daily rate of 0.5 EUR directly from your smartbet.io balance and can be cancelled anytime.

The most important feature of smartbet.io VPCs is that they can be configured to use regular "domestic" or mobile internet connections, so they appear exactly like a regular home PC that has been plugged to a usual internet connection. No proxies, no vpns, a bookmaker cannot block and will never suspect.

Specifically:
A VPC can be configured to use either a shared "datacenter" connection or a physical connection that can be located anywhere in the world.

DATACENTER CONNECTION
The default datacenter connection is provided for free. VPCs that utilize this type of connection have a datacenter IP which in most cases will not be suitable for accessing bookmaker or tipster websites. For this reason, it is strongly advised that a VPN or other similar software is installed on top. Still, this solution will not be suitable for VPCs targeting "soft" books that usually block access from VPNs, proxies, etc.

PHYSICAL CONNECTIONS
These are regular "domestic" or mobile connections that can be installed in any country in the world. As these connections appear like any home or mobile connection they will never be blocked or suspected by any 3rd party. A VPC that is plugged to a physical connection will look exactly like a normal PC that is connected in a regular dsl or mobile connection in the country that the physical connection is installed.

Physical connections are charged at a daily rate of 3 EUR directly from your smartbet.io balance and are available in many countries. This covers all costs, such as lease of equipment, internet provider payments, hosting and electricity. An alternative option would be for a member to install and use his own connections. Member-owned connections are charged at a reduced 1.5 EUR daily rate, but the owner needs to buy and install the equipment set for a 100 EUR one-time fee, host the equipment and pay separately his internet provider for internet access.

For more info, please see https://smartbet.io/questions/view/55/what-are-the-virtual-pcs-and-virtual-connections-offered-by-smartbet-i

All users receive a 2 EUR bonus in their smartbet.io accounts when signing-up, but arbusers.com members will receive an additional 48 EUR bonus credit in their accounts, just by mentioning this special offer.
Alfa1234
Totally Pro

View Profile

Alfa1234

If a site uses geolocation, which country will show up with these virtual pc's?  I presume the country of the datacenter?
smartbet.io
Gaining experience

View Profile WWW

smartbet.io

Although the VPCs are physically located in a datacenter, when you plug them in a physical connection, the VPC will appear located in the place where the physical connection is installed. You can imagine this as a long cable extending all the way from the VPC to wherever the physical connection is located.

Alfa1234
Totally Pro

View Profile

Alfa1234

Thanks for the quick and clear response.  :)
my_username
Has experience

View Profile

my_username

what kind of virtualization software u use to run so many windows guests?
smartbet.io
Gaining experience

View Profile WWW

smartbet.io

The software to create and manage VPCs that are split into different physical hosts is proprietary. The virtualization engine itself is Virtual Box.
my_username
Has experience

View Profile

my_username

that's pretty cool

do you also offer some 4g modems plugged into the server that could be exposed to the vm so we could use 4g sim cards for connection? i think these are the best for softbooks since they are civil/residential and offer dynamic ips.
smartbet.io
Gaining experience

View Profile WWW

smartbet.io

That's exactly what physical connections are. You can either plug a pre-installed smartbet.io owned 3g sim-based connection to a VPC at a 3 EUR daily rate or you can use your own 3g sim based routers in any country in the world at a reduced daily rate of 1.5 EUR

All physical connections are auto-managed by the system, ie when you unplug a connection from a VPC to plug it to another, the system will auto reset the connection so that a new IP is issued by the provider.

The 3 EUR daily rate for smartbet.io owned connections covers all costs, like lease of equipment, management and routing of the connection, ISP payments, hosting and electricity.
The 1.5 EUR daily rate for privately owned connections does not cover ISP costs and additionally the member needs to buy his own set of equipment which costs 100 EUR including setup and postage and take care of hosting for the router.
my_username
Has experience

View Profile

my_username

sounds good

very suitable for arbing from abroad. not the cheapest, maybe there is some wiggle room for premium customers like, yearly access for up to 5 machines or something. anyways, good luck.
zazzbg
Gaining experience

View Profile

zazzbg

How can we connect to those computers and can we run a browser on these or they are only for bot usage?
smartbet.io
Gaining experience

View Profile WWW

smartbet.io

Re: Virtual PCs - The ideal solution for bypassing VPS/VPN/Proxy restrictions
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2017, 09:23:24 AM »

You can connect to any of your VPCs by clicking the "View" icon in the "My VPCs" page of smartbet.io.

These are normal windows 7 PCs that you can install, run and use any application that can be installed on a usual windows 7 PC.
GStyle
Gaining experience

View Profile

GStyle

« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2017, 05:52:19 PM »

Is there a tutorial of setting up a vpc with locations?  :-\
smartbet.io
Gaining experience

View Profile WWW

smartbet.io

« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2017, 06:38:52 PM »

You can find more info at https://smartbet.io/questions/view/55/what-are-the-virtual-pcs-and-virtual-connections-offered-by-smartbet-i

There is no tutorial, as there are only a few buttons in the control panel at https://smartbet.io/pages/myvirtualpcs and all of the are pretty self-explaining like "Add virtual PC", "View", "Delete", etc
Mobile Gnome
Gaining experience

View Profile

Mobile Gnome

« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2017, 06:13:42 AM »

Hi there. I've just signed up to Smartbets and went to add a physical connection, but currently it's only giving me the option to have one in Croatia, but I want some in the UK.

Also, I'm not sure where to message or mention to get the additional €48 credit Arbusers offer.
smartbet.io
Gaining experience

View Profile WWW

smartbet.io

« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2017, 07:36:34 AM »

Hello, all UK connections are presently used, but more will be added before the end of week. Smartbet.io owned connections availability cannot be guaranteed at any moment, but we are always trying to meet demand. You have the option to install your own connections however, which are always reserved for you and never leased to other members.

To receive the bonus, I will need to know your smartbet.io username, please message me either here or in smartbet.io
Pages: [1] 2 3
Print