Virtual PCs - The ideal solution for bypassing VPS/VPN/Proxy restrictions (page 3)

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Virtual PCs - The ideal solution for bypassing VPS/VPN/Proxy restrictions  (Read 7538 times)
jor_dan

Email

jor_dan

Re: Virtual PCs - The ideal solution for bypassing VPS/VPN/Proxy restrictions
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2018, 12:18:32 PM »

Does the service still work or not?
smartbet.io
Gaining experience

View Profile WWW

smartbet.io

Re: Virtual PCs - The ideal solution for bypassing VPS/VPN/Proxy restrictions
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2018, 01:35:32 PM »

Yes, new connections/countries are added all the time.
sporco
Gaining experience

View Profile

sporco

Would I be able to use my own 4G router for physical connection?
smartbet.io
Gaining experience

View Profile WWW

smartbet.io

You can't use your own equipment. The connection needs a special router + a mobile data modem that have been pre-programmed by us. You can choose between a 3G or 4G data plan from your mobile provider though, as the router will work with both.

Please see https://smartbet.io/faqs/view/24/what-are-physical-connections-do-i-need-one for more details.
kefalas68
Gaining experience

View Profile

kefalas68

Hello there. I am interested in your service but was thinking about having having more than 20 VPC's running so i could install your bot on them to follow some manual placed bets. The million dollar question is if i would need to set up one internet connection to each one of the VPC's or if there is a way that i could lets say buy or lease some IP's so i could have a different external IP on each one of my VPC's. Would a proxy allow me to do that? Also is there any sort of a discount for leasing like 50 VPC's?
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print