RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

smartbet.io - Betting Automation Software

Useful links for smart gambling
crowned
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: smartbet.io - Betting Automation Software

Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:43 pm

What are the platforms supported by your service (i.e blogabet)?
Thank you.
thorocska
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:20 pm

crowned wrote: What are the platforms supported by your service (i.e blogabet)?
Thank you.
Check the first post of this thread.
crowned
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:22 pm

thorocska wrote:
Thank you.
Already did, but the list is not complete and the post is more than a year old, isn't it?
thorocska
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:04 am

crowned wrote:
thorocska wrote:
Thank you.
Already did, but the list is not complete and the post is more than a year old, isn't it?
You could check the complete list at their website:
https://smartbet.io/pages/tipsters
https://smartbet.io/pages/external-tipsters
crowned
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:07 pm

Very helpful, thank you.
jo
jor_dan

Re: Virtual PCs - The ideal solution for bypassing VPS/VPN/Proxy restrictions

Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:14 am

Does anybody use this service?

I have tried 4 UK connections: 3 from O2 and 1 from Vodafone. I am very much disappointed. The speed is terrible: O2 show 2-4 megabits/sec for downloading, Vodafone shows about 0.5 megabits/sec.

All 4 connections are form one place in London - it can be shown on https://browserleaks.com/geo

Besides, the real IPs can be seen on all connections - if you see on this checker http://www.whatsmyrealip.com, you can see the real IP addresses that are not from UK. Even VPN does not show the real IP!!!

Now a little about Virtual PCs. They are terrible as well. The page scrolling is awful - when you try do scroll the page up or down, you will see waves. It seems that all PCs reuire drivers for Graphic Card or display.

All Virtual PCs have the same parameters: canvas fingerprint, WebRTC, WebGL, audio fingerprint, fonts, screen resolution and others, i.e. PCs are not unique. But the seller says that all is OK and there is no sense of spoofing fingerprints as they are often repeating. 

I wanted to install Linken Sphere browser in order to spoof all above parameters but I need Windows 64 OS that are not offered.
Last edited by jor_dan on Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:25 pm

I had to modify a little this last post to protect the poster.
smartbet.io
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:22 pm

jor_dan wrote: Does anybody use this service?

I have tried 4 UK connections: 3 from O2 and 1 from Vodafone. I am very much disappointed. The speed is terrible: O2 show 2-4 megabits/sec for downloading, Vodafone shows about 0.5 megabits/sec
You have emailed me about this and I have already explained that this is a limitation of the technology used to link your VPC to the place that the plugged in connection is installed. While in normal circumstances a mobile connection is directly plugged in a PC, in a VPC that is using a physical connection BOTH upload and download channels of the mobile connection have to be used SIMULTANEOUSLY. When you download a file or loading a page in a VPC that is using a physical 3g connection that is installed in a different location, the modem needs not only to download the data from a website but also needs to use its upload channel to transmit the data to you. This means that maximum speed will always be restricted to 1/2 of the slowest channel. Although noticeably slower than a regular 3g connection that is directly plugged in a PC, this speed restriction will have no major effect in most expected uses, like using websites or running a bot. If you intend to download large files or watch video or refresh simultaneously 10's of pages, the effects of the reduced speed will be a noticeable. Even without the above technical restriction, these are 3g connections that are almost always throttled by ISPs or have a data transfer limit.
All 4 connections are form one place in London - it can be shown on https://browserleaks.com/geo
UK connections are installed in various locations in London. Geo-location data (especially data that are not tied to IP but collected from either cell location or gps tracking) are highly inaccurate and to my knowledge NOT used for tracking. The same site that you mentioned above, reports the location with an accuracy of "more or less 18km". The entire London including suburbs is included in an area with a radius of 18km.
Besides, the real IPs can be seen on all connections - if you see on this checker http://www.whatsmyrealip.com, you can see the real IP addresses that are not from UK. Even VPN does not show the real IP!!!
You are obviously misinformed/confused about how IPs work. A VPC that is using a physical connection will always have the network setup assigned to it by the provider. It has no other internet connection, there is not even the need to hide something, because there is nothing to hide. I am guessing that your report refers to an IP tracking site reporting an IP of the form 10.x.x.x.  To addrees the IPv4 depletion issue, many Internet Service Providers assign private IPs to their routers (10.x.x.x) for their internal networking, as well as to home users. These IPs are the then NATed to public IPs once they leave their private network so they never exist on the internet. If www.whatsmyrealip.com reports an IP of the form 10.x.x.x this simply means that they detect the private IP assigned by Vodafone or any other provider to that specific connection and not the public one. This is not the "real" IP as you mistakenly believe.
Now a little about Virtual PCs. They are terrible as well. The page scrolling is awful - when you try do scroll the page up or down, you will see waves. It seems that all PCs reuire drivers for Graphic Card or display.
This has nothing to do with display drivers. It's a minor delay of a few ms that is hardly noticeable in scrolling graphics heavy pages or playing video that is caused by the fact that when you RDP to a VPC you are technically connecting to a middle server that fetches the VPCs desktop to you. Again, unless you intend to watch video or play games on a VPC, this is not an issue for the vast majority of users.
All Virtual PCs have the same parameters: canvas fingerprint, WebRTC, WebGL, audio fingerprint, fonts, screen resolution and others, i.e. PCs are not unique. But the seller says that all is OK and there is no sense of spoofing fingerprints as they are often repeating.
I wanted to install Linken Sphere browser in order to spoof all above parameters but I need Windows 64 OS that are not offered.
Webrtc is by default enabled (and this is the recommended option). The IP details from webrtc will reveal the internal IP of the form 192.168.x.x which is what is normally expected to be by any 3rd party. Internal IPs are not the same between different VPCs.

While the other properties match between VPCs, if you have concerns about how a website that you are using (you mentioned that you are bonus hunting and indeed some sites that you target could have more aggressive fingerprinting policies especially targeted to bonus hunters) handles those properties, they could easily be changed/blocked by you on each VPC. Additionally, these properties also match the properties of thousands if not millions of other PCs, making fingerprinting based on those parameters not particularly effective and thus seldom used according to my knowledge.

Besides, I have already confirmed that a 64bit version of windows will be available soon, so that the Linken browser can be installed and you can apply easily any needed further customization to browser fingerprints.
Last edited by smartbet.io on Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
https://www.smartbet.io - leading bet automation
jo
jor_dan

Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:57 pm

The service was announced more than a month ago. No feedback from satisfied clients.
smartbet.io
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:16 pm

A few more notes regarding the scrolling on heavy graphics pages issue:

The remote desktop that is used by the VPCs uses an advanced mechanism that gives you (almost) real access to the VPC. You have access to the VPC from the moment its Powered ON. You can, for example, restart the VPC and you will see its entire reboot process from powering down, to BIOS POST and then the entire windows loading process. This is a great tool but is a bit heavy on traffic usage. This means that the refresh speed of the remote desktop is limited by your own network speed. The better your connection is the better the refresh rate will be. Our servers use 1GB uncapped Internet access so there is no delay on our side.

To resolve this issue on low end connections, you would have to launch the rdp connection to your VPC from a host that itself has a high speed connection. A cheap conventional VPS (Windows 2012 or Windows 2016) from any provider and for around 5-10 EUR monthly would be ideal for this and would completely resolve the issue for anyone on a low speed connection. In this case you would connect natively to your conventional VPS and would use the VPS's high speed connection for the non-native rdp connection to your VPCs. The basic windows VPS from www.webtropia.com for 9.99 EUR would be perfect for this, but cheaper deals can also be found.

This needs only be done for users that expect to work with graphics heavy pages AND are on a low speed connection. It is not needed for VPCs created to run a bot or for users on broadband connections.
Kokos, CFA
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:13 pm

Probably a stupid question, but what is your advantage vs VPS (which is much cheaper)?
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:44 pm

VPS usually has 1 ip for an entire rack of servers, unless you get one with a dedicated ip.  That means dozens, maybe hundreds of other clients use the same ip.
smartbet.io
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:10 pm

VPCs are virtual computers, like a VPS. What differentiates VPCs is that they can be configured to use physical connections instead of the standard datacenter connection. VPCs cost 0.5 EUR daily and this includes the datacenter connection. Physical connections - if needed - are ordered and charged separately.
downunder
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:06 am

smartbet.io wrote: VPCs are virtual computers, like a VPS. What differentiates VPCs is that they can be configured to use physical connections instead of the standard datacenter connection. VPCs cost 0.5 EUR daily and this includes the datacenter connection. Physical connections - if needed - are ordered and charged separately.
So order the physical connector for 100 EUR and it comes configured ready to go? As in plug in to the power and insert unlocked activated sim card and then it's ready to go once coupled with VPC? I will be using it in the UK.

Where can I find option to order physical connector in the smartbet website?

Thanks
smartbet.io
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:13 pm

Hello, please get in touch by either emailing me at admin@smartbet.io or via the chat function at the smartbet.io website.

Return to “Links”