RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

OPAP limiting

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
makarid
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

OPAP limiting

Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:04 am

Hi, i would like to ask if someone has been limited on the OPAP online website.Does OPAP limit like every other soft book? Because i cannot believe that this useless company,except from the 15% margin,puts limits also to the players. Thanks!
geomak
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: OPAP limiting

Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:00 am

I can't tell you for sure (i don't have account there) but if you find a forgotten price there and you go to bet a lot of money on their betting stores, then they will limit the store owner.

With this as a fact, i don't believe that they will allow you to bet in arbs without limits.

One more thing, you can read stories (infobeto) from opap requesting extra documents in order to pay out arb bets and finally refusing to pay. Be careful
makarid
To become a Pro

Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:30 am

Thanks geomak for the fast reply.
Do you have the link about the non paying discussions? I find difficult to accept that OPAP doesn't pay,because it is all that he has to promote! Also you can go to court and have them pay,i am sure that you will win this because their licence is in Greece and not on Curacao or Puerto Rico. I am talking about the online website and not the stores.Thanks
makarid
To become a Pro

Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:59 am

I thought that OPAP was something like Pinnacle if you can beat them,with some magical way,you can have a lifetime income from betting.
geomak
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:48 pm

Check this

http://www.infobeto.com/forum/showthread.php/132129-Βοήθεια-για-το-pamestoixima-gr

If they limit accounts (probably they limit fast if you bet on 20% arbs like the above link) you will not have for long time the court option.

The best option is to have cash and go with a smartphone at a local betting shop.
The real question is: how many times on average (e.g. per month) they stay out of the market. I would like to know the answer too.
Their juice is huge ~15%. A line must drift quickly in the market to create opportunities as they are very slow sometimes to change the price
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:15 pm

WOW,
I read all the thread and I am surprised about the negative attitude these people have against arbitrage. Some of them are presenting arbitrage like a sin.
I had a good opinion for OPAP when it comes to payments. Now it seems to be safer to bet on their shops. I must say that the arbs they offer online are just huge and one could be lured to take his chances. In any case i don't think this incident is an every day habit for OPAP. Chances to get paid are good, even after 20% arbs like this guy had.
One a side notice these last years OPAP is now offering ridiculous limits when you bet over the counter and many times the shop owner will have to ask for a permission in order to accept a serious bet.
makarid
To become a Pro

Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:24 pm

Thanks for the link geomak!
This man obviously was a little bit dump.I believe this is an extreme case.I am not talking about 20% arbs or something like this.I am talking about 1-2% arbs because a line has change very fast.Do you thing that they will limit this action? I believe OPAP is a unique case of a bookie and because he has Greek licence you can attack him easier in court than a Maltese licence bookie.He is a monopoly in Greece,he has the ultimate "always paying" reputation and he protect his big ass with the 15% margin.
Ofcource i maybe mistaken here.
I will give it a try and i will tell you if i get limited.
makarid
To become a Pro

Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:51 pm

Arbusers wrote:
Some of them are presenting arbitrage like a sin.
They are angry because they are loser and they know it.They also know that they cannot do arbitrage because they have not the skills and they are upset about it! If i were in their shoes(and be closed-minded),i will be angry with myself and i will attack everyone that he claims that wins on the game of betting,because i can't.
geomak
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:19 pm

Betburger added lately their odds.
I don' t know if it's possible to give us some statistics about the amount of arbs and the time they remain active. I believe it would be good info.

Of course, alert service means more money on their weak lines and sooner or later they will react faster
arbusers
Administrator

Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:48 pm

ilovethisforum wrote:
Arbusers wrote:
They are angry because they are loser and they know it.They also know that they cannot do arbitrage because they have not the skills and they are upset about it! If i were in their shoes(and be closed-minded),i will be angry with myself and i will attack everyone that he claims that wins on the game of betting,because i can't.
This is very simplified. Some of the posters there are very experienced and they still keep a negative opinion against arbing. There is something else, obviously.
yo
yorkjoss

Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:42 pm

Arbusers wrote:
ilovethisforum wrote:
Arbusers wrote:
This is very simplified. Some of the posters there are very experienced and they still keep a negative opinion against arbing. There is something else, obviously.
are you suggesting that members of your forum are deliberately talking down arbing to discourage
others from arbing? basically being greedy and dishonest for their own personal gain, maybe you
should be more specific with these remarks.

of course dishonestly talking up arbing for the same reason is just as bad.

I think we arbers are not so easily fooled ;)
arbusers
Administrator

Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:47 pm

Yorkjoss,
Read again and pay attention to the word ''THERE''.
You are once again unfair with our forum.
pol22
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:53 pm

I can confirm from my own experience that he is limiting fast online. One more thing is that in order to confirm my account I had to go to a store
makarid
To become a Pro

Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:06 am

pol22 wrote: I can confirm from my own experience that he is limiting fast online. One more thing is that in order to confirm my account I had to go to a store
Thanks a lot for your reply.Very help full.Did you had any problem withdrawing?
pol22
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:49 am

No problem

Return to “Bookies discussion”