RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

PaySafe fee structure

Exchange ideas and share info about all e-wallets
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

PaySafe fee structure

Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:34 pm

As you already know, PaySafe announced a new fee structure coming into force December 14th 2017. To make a long story short, accounts with Silver VIP or higher status will not pay fees, but Bronze accounts will have to carry an additional burden.
In order to avoid these fees, Bronze accounts should become Silver VIP. The key issue is to achieve the threshold set by PaySafe.
You are silk butter arbers and you know that our forum will always offer you the best convenience for your arbing and smart gambling action.

Here is what arbusers forum can do for you:
- For Neteller: You know that accounts referred by arbusers are getting the Silver VIP status upon registration. All you have to do is use our Neteller banners to register your account. It can't be more simple than that. If you face delays or issues, you can always contact us via pm or Skype and your issue will be forwarded to our manager with the highest priority.
- For Skrill: Accounts referred by arbuses are getting a Silver VIP level after transacting 12k to bookmakers. A number of members requested a lower threshold than this in order to be granted the Silver VIP level faster. We are working on it together with PaySafe and we will come with the lowest threshold in the industry. You will be informed as soon as we have news.

For now and until December 14th, here is what we can do for you: http://arbusers.com/index.php/topic,2200.0.html
http://arbusers.com/index.php/topic,2219.0.html

Once again, I have to stress that what we say is what is currently valid.

Now, in order to have a better picture of your demands, I would like you guys to suggest the optimum threshold for your activities, taking into account that this can't be 0 or close to 0.
I would appreciate your contribution here.
Thank you.
DPG
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: PaySafe fee structure

Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:51 pm

I currently use skrill to pay to asian connect. At the moment it is 1% going up to 1.45% in December.

If I open Neteller account from an arbusers banner I get Silver VIP level straight away which sounds great. Will it stay at the silver level or will I need to transact a certain amount to keep it that way please?
arbusers
Administrator

Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:03 pm

DPG wrote: If I open Neteller account from an arbusers banner I get Silver VIP level straight away which sounds great. Will it stay at the silver level or will I need to transact a certain amount to keep it that way please?
Read carefully here as every word counts.
They keep the status until Q1 of the next calendar year when PaySafe does the annual VIP rescore. That means that you can keep this status for 1 year, depending on the date of registration of course. As far as it concerns the needed transaction to maintain this status, even though I know the answer, I have sent a question to our manager in order to confirm it, as their policy is changing every now and then.
I hope I m helping here.
arbusers
Administrator

Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:06 pm

barbero wrote: something around 7-8k could be a good enough improvement for many of us.
I would like to here more opinions on this.
barbero wrote: Does the Paysafe Q1 annual VIP rescore occur at the beggining of Q1, or at the end of it? To make it crystal clear for all of us through some examples:
No-one will answer this question from PaySafe, for many reasons not to be analysed here.
barbero wrote: CASE 1: When will an account opened on 30th December 2017 via Arbusers lose its VIP status?
CASE 2: When will an account opened on 10th January 2018 via Arbusers lose its VIP status?
It would be a mistake to open that account on December the 30th because whatever happens it will be rescored. You better play safer by waiting couple of more days and go to case 2 where you have solid chances to avoid rescore. I cant answer with a certainty of 100% but my guess would be that an account registered after Jan 1st will keep the status for more than a year.
barbero wrote: On a more personal basis: my recently registered Neteller account does not seem to have been upgraded to Silver VIP. What should I do, should I ask Neteller about it?
If this account is registered via arbusers, send me a pm mentioning the account number and I will pass it to our manager who will upgrade it tomorrow morning. If the account is not registered via arbusers, you should contact them individually.

In addition to my previous post in this thread, I can now say that an account will need deposits of 50k in order to maintain the Silver VIP status after Q1.
ArberPro
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:52 am

7-8k for skrill would be perfect
campeones
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:29 pm

6K-7K would be great.
barbero
To become a Pro

Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:47 pm

Hello again,

Is there any news on the amount required from Skrill in order to get VIP status for the next quarter with an account registered via Arbusers forum?

I am trying to reach such status for 2018Q1 and there's obviously very little time left... so knowing the exact amount I need to spend would be excellent information. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks again Arbusers
Kosmas89
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:01 pm

barbero wrote: Hello again,

Is there any news on the amount required from Skrill in order to get VIP status for the next quarter with an account registered via Arbusers forum?

I am trying to reach such status for 2018Q1 and there's obviously very little time left... so knowing the exact amount I need to spend would be excellent information. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks again Arbusers
if im understand correctly what you asking is,15.000 euro for Silver and 45000 for Gold and a lot more for diamond  :)
You can see your status and how much to spend for next Vip level in the middle of the screen when you log in , in your skrill account
I hit Silver status just yesterday, i consider myself lucky...
barbero
To become a Pro

Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:45 pm

Thanks Kosmas for your help :)

What I was asking in fact is if Mr. Arbusers managed to get a better deal for forum members, which he was trying to accomplish, and I am most thankful for such effort.

Cheers
arbusers
Administrator

Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:14 pm

There are no significant changes to what you already know.
What is valid for now can be seen here:
http://arbusers.com/index.php/topic,2200.0.html
http://arbusers.com/index.php/topic,2219.0.html
For Neteller accounts registered via arbsers, Silver VIP status is awarded upon registration. If by any chance you don't get that status, please pm me mentioning the account number and our PaySafe manager will take care of it.
For Skrill accounts registered via arbusers, VIP levels are awarded after you transact some money.
Bronze - Transact over € 6,000 within 3 months
Silver - Transact over € 15,000 within 3 months
Gold - Transact over € 45,000 within 3 months
Diamond Transact over € 90,000 within 3 months
We understand that some people will find it difficult to transact these amounts. We can assist some members to make these transactions and get the desired VIP level within a month or so, smoothly and easily, with out committing significant amounts of money. You will be surprised. Contact me quoting this post before registering your account and you will get your guidance. However, like every tactic in the arbing and trading world, there is a specific capacity and we can't satisfy all requests. No hard feelings but we will be very selective.
barbero
To become a Pro

Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:49 am

Thanks Arbusers for updating us. Much appreciated :)

Just as a quick update on my case, I am trying to reach the required 15k and I'm almost there, but for some reason my payments from last two days are not showing in the VIP progress bar in my account, which kind of makes me doubt if I should go on... it's strange. Maybe it takes more time to reflect there?

Happy new year guys!
arbusers
Administrator

Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:12 am

barbero wrote: Thanks Arbusers for updating us. Much appreciated :)

Just as a quick update on my case, I am trying to reach the required 15k and I'm almost there, but for some reason my payments from last two days are not showing in the VIP progress bar in my account, which kind of makes me doubt if I should go on... it's strange. Maybe it takes more time to reflect there?

Happy new year guys!
Everything is in holidays mode right now. If you made these transactions to merchants they will count no matter what. If you make the appropriate volumes and you don't get your status, send me a pm mentioning your account and I ll send it to our manager, provided that this account is referred by arbusers.
barbero
To become a Pro

Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:40 pm

Righ, so I will wait a few days for them to update it and contact you in case they don't. Thanks!
barbero
To become a Pro

Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:24 pm

Hi guys, does anyone know if the Neteller annual re-score took place already? Just waiting for it to happen so I can open a Neteller account and enjoy Silver VIP until next year :)

Return to “General talk about e-wallets”