RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

New to arbing.

Ask anything about smart gambling
alexunder
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

New to arbing.

Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:41 pm

Hello, after some research in sports arbing i'm now able to start the action, but before that i have some questions that i need to get cleared.
1. I have tested Oddstorm, BetBurguer and RebelBetting, i'm from Portugal so the only bookmarks i can have is Pinnacle, Betfair (through clones) 1XBet and Betclic. OddStorm seems to be the better for me because it's the only one which supports Betclic and i've found lots of in-play arbings between 1XBet and BetClic. So i mainly want to do in-play arbings and my question is: with the VIP sub can i put all the stakes with just one click or do i have to put all the values by myself? Because it is really quick, a question of seconds and it's gone...
2. Is arbing legal? I mean, can we have our accounts banned for doing this?
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: New to arbing.

Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:44 pm

You shouldn’t start with live Arbing. It requires lots of experience and speed.

You should not use 1xbet. Search here to find out.

Arbing is legal but you can get you accounts limited or banned.
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
alexunder
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:31 pm

Why avoid 1XBet? Because of the withdrawal problems? And how do the bookies know i'm arbing? Isn't it just a simple bet? I really doubt that they check every single bet with all the other bookies...
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:33 pm

Woow. Don’t start yet. It seems you haven’t read or understood anything.
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
smartstoic
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:18 pm

ppintaluba wrote: Woow. Don’t start yet. It seems you haven’t read or understood anything.
Hahaha, that was a funny one :)
Cheers ppintaluba :)
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:26 am

alexunder wrote: Why avoid 1XBet? Because of the withdrawal problems? And how do the bookies know i'm arbing? Isn't it just a simple bet? I really doubt that they check every single bet with all the other bookies...
Take ppintaluba's advise before throwing money to the fireplace. I would advise that you search in this forum and many of your questions will be answered.
Thank you.
alexunder
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:24 pm

You were totally right, after reading a lot in this forum i got the conclusion that being under the radar is the most important thing. I also got the conclusion that pinnacle is a arber-friendly bookie, which is good for me because i mainly work with them. The problem here is to get another bookie to match, i only found arbings beetwin 1XBet and Pinnacle. By now i'm only putting round stakes @ 1XBet like 10,20,30 but i know that soon or later they will find me. I also don't want to withdraw by 1X, when the founds go to 0 on Pinnacle i will re-fill it without withdrawing, do you think this could help? All those posts are so old and i don't know if that techniques are still working...
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:40 pm

Read the forum again, 1xbet has been scamming hundreds of people...there is a high risk of them consfiscating your money.  Do NOT deposit there.

And if you say "I won't withdraw from them"...I'll reply: why bother giving them your money in the first place if your plan is to always win at Pinnacle?  Once you figure out how to do that, you should stop arbing and simply place only the Pinnacle bets.

Return to “Newbie's questions”