RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Asian and soft

Ask anything about smart gambling
xajaker
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Asian and soft

Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:48 pm

Please first i want to apologies if i create another trend if it has already been created. I checked but didnt find any.

i wonder if anyone has tried betting only on soft without covering it in the Asian, i mean when the arb shows, you bet only one side in the soft.

I have been betting in this soft bookie for over 3 months now and total i have betted over 200k euros, but the problem is that the soft just won like 80 percent of it. i am thinking of just gambling on the soft without covering it on the asian. will this kill me or will i be in luck.
barnstorm
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: Asian and soft

Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:08 pm

I have heard of that strategy. Maybe it comes out in the long run, but you just seem to confirm that you got beat bad by it, at least in the short term.

So, it may be risky. But I will say that as long as I have been arbing, I have had to keep making numerous deposits into Pinnacle while my account balance keeps growing in the soft Books.

That is why Pinnacle doesn't mind Arbers - because Pinnacle has sharp odds and they will come out alright in the long run.

Return to “Newbie's questions”