cryptocurrency investments

Where to invest the surplus of funds
leosir
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: cryptocurrency investments

Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:15 pm

hello, everyone!
I would like to ask you your opinion.There have been few weeks that i'm  interested  in investing on a cryptocurrency.Though, the economical conditions and as i have read in a few articles, the value of cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin is always degrading,  i think that as time passes the value of cryptocurrencies will be upgraded.I would like to ask you if anyone has made a further search on this issue or has a previous experience in such investments to keep me informed and give me an advice.
Tank you in advance.
makarid
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:47 pm

leosir wrote: hello, everyone!
I would like to ask you your opinion.There have been few weeks that i'm  interested  in investing on a cryptocurrency.Though, the economical conditions and as i have read in a few articles, the value of cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin is always degrading,  i think that as time passes the value of cryptocurrencies will be upgraded.I would like to ask you if anyone has made a further search on this issue or has a previous experience in such investments to keep me informed and give me an advice.
Tank you in advance.
Bitcoin's value is on a rise the last 10 years of its existence. Cryptocurrencies is all about the network effect, the one that has the most participants win, it doesn't matter if it is slow or not cutting edge. Right now bitcoin is the largest one and i believe that it will be that way, at least the medium future. I asked people all the time if they have ever heard bitcoin, ethereum and some other cryptos.95% have heard about bitcoin or they seems familiar with the name(99% doesn't know what it is). Less than 5% knows about ethereum and the rest of cryptocurrencies. I am not saying that the rest are useless, on the contrary, but bitcoin is king right now and common people will buy bitcoin first because they have heard that name somewhere. Your best bet will be to buy some bitcoin and test them, make some transfers, make some purchase and try to use the technology.
bettipboy
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:28 pm

I agree . I starting buying Bitcoin 6years ago and my money have been multiplied .. I wish I had more money to invest back then when it was cheaper .. but gambling and savings don't go together ..
Yngwie
Pro
ProProProPro

Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:59 am

Bitcoin is the future. US will print billions of dollars. ECB will print billions of euros. Money will lose value over time. On the other hand, you can't print bitcoin. Bitcoin is very valuable and will be much more valuable in the future.

Be careful, many big whales are in business. These guys can easily manipulate bitcoin market. So if one day bitcoin gets crashed, don't get in panic and don't sell your coins. Hold! I mean, HODL!  :D

Bitcoin is a great investment for future. During this corona virus crisis, Bitcoin has crashed down and dropped below 5,000$. Now it's around 7500$. All these things happened in a very short period of time.

Now, let's have your Bitcoin Price Predictions for 2023  :D
gamblehappier
Pro
ProProProPro

Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:35 pm

You are right Saywer.Bitcoin will increase but we dont know how much.Also it is good time for trading right now.

But in general it is a riksy business,it not like etfs or SPY,Dax 30.As i read in an article,if you are young it worths to buy and hold for a long time.But if your age is over 45 i think it is a little risky,because you might search for something more stable.

Look what google says :Given Bitcoin's volatility, it is easy to guess that by 2025 it could be worth as much as $150,000 per coin if some of the conservative predictions manage to come to fruition. However, some true believers out there feel that Bitcoin's price could hit $500,000 by 2025. 

Imagination ???
Last edited by gamblehappier on Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Believe to yourself is the secret to success.
leosir
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:13 pm

Thank you all for your advises.I have continued my search and i have read a lot about McAfee, the creator of the cybersecurity company that shares his name, posted the below tweet, claiming that he is betting that Bitcoin will hit $1 million by the end of 2020.
He posted in twitter ''When I predicted Bitcoin at $500,000 by the end of 2020, it used a model that predicted $5,000 at the end of 2017. BTC has accelerated much faster than my model assumptions. I now predict Bitcoin at $1 million by the end of 2020. I will still eat my dick if wrong.''

I hope his prediction will be right. :) :) :)
leosir
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat May 02, 2020 5:44 pm

hello everyone, i have followed your advises and i have made an investment and in only 4 days i have already profit of about 3k.So, when do you think is a good time to withdraw some money in order to ensure my profit?Do you think i should risk it and keep it for few months for example with the risk of losing them?because the value goes up and down... but i would never have thought that in a few days i would have so much profit....

Thank you again! :)
Chris89_000
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon May 04, 2020 12:43 pm

leosir wrote: hello everyone, i have followed your advises and i have made an investment and in only 4 days i have already profit of about 3k.So, when do you think is a good time to withdraw some money in order to ensure my profit?Do you think i should risk it and keep it for few months for example with the risk of losing them?because the value goes up and down... but i would never have thought that in a few days i would have so much profit....

Thank you again! :)

There was a massive sell down of BTC because of Covid 19. I think is much safer now, keep an eye on it every day and be patient  ;)
leosir
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon May 04, 2020 2:37 pm

hello, thanks for the quick reply!It's true but i was a little bit excited about the quick profit and also confused, i think i am going to wait a few weeks or months better and then i think i will withdraw my initial investment and then keep only my profit to see if it will rise or not.

Thanks again and keep yourself safe all of you!
stevie
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:51 pm

citivelocity.com/citigps/bitcoin/

worth a read especially the part about Schopenhauer i personally enjoyed.
Last edited by stevie on Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
gamblehappier
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:00 am

I wonder if anyone here buy a lot of dogecoin.Read crazy story.

cnbc.com/2021/04/22/reddit-trader-im-a-dogecoin-millionaire-inspired-by-elon-musk.html

What do you think about Monero?I will give a try as it is too private and have seen people with experience buy it.Anyone to suggest another coin?
Last edited by gamblehappier on Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
autobetting
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:16 am

Monero Just cant be a Bad Asset. This is a must have coin in everyones Portfolio since IT was built for privacy by Default. Darknet Users heavily prefer IT over Bitcoin and they are right  to do so .
RATTLEHEAD
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:47 am

spoke with my neighbour, her friend invested 30k in crypto during recent 3 years and now sits at 1m bag, some crypros has risen in price for 10000-30000% last year
gamblehappier
Pro
ProProProPro

Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:09 am

autobetting wrote: Monero Just cant be a Bad Asset. This is a must have coin in everyones Portfolio since IT was built for privacy by Default. Darknet Users heavily prefer IT over Bitcoin and they are right  to do so .
For this reason i am thinking of buying it.Privacy.March 2020 price was 36$ and now 400$. From last year March It grows steadily without intense ups and downs.
cortomaltese
Pro
ProProProPro

Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:59 am

Monero as a privacy coin has more regulatory risk than any other coin!
Imagine what will happen to it's price if it's banned from every exchange!
However at the same time it's privacy feature makes it valuable in a  world that privacy is attacked!
To conclude i would't hold monero as an investment , i wouldn't hold it with the hope to sell it later at higher price , on the contrary i would hold it
without any intension to sell it as a "privacy" hedge

Return to “Stock Markets and Cryptos”